TheOne

As GOD Why we can't creat any thing

51 posts in this topic

@LastThursday finity vs infinity :)

I think he gets it now.

The beauty is he can become infinity.  Otherwise infinity wouldn't be infinite.

Ta dee!  ?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Firstly, you CAN heal your body. Healing is an entire discipline. You can increase the heal rate of cancer through shear mind power. This has been proven by clinical science long ago. There exist clinics which teach how to heal cancer with mind power. And of course it works. Not 100%, but you'd be surprised how effective it can be.

There also exist millions of psychic healers who can help heal you. The shit Jesus did is not merely a myth! An exceptionally conscious mystic will have psychic superpowers that you can hardly believe. Of course it's not 100% perfect. Don't try to formalize it. You can't formalize psychic abilities within a materialist paradigm because they are immaterial and superconscious.

Secondly, since you are God, and you can create anything out of thin air, you created this human life where you get to experience limitation. You created limitation for yourself. You just forgot. So until you wake up you will be puzzled. After you wake up you will understand that you did this to yourself precisely because you have infinite power.

Thirdly, by becoming more conscious your ability to create using your mind will increase significantly. You will not get 100% freedom because for that you'd have to stop being human. To be human is to have certain limits. But right now you are nowhere near the limits of what the human mind/body can do.

Do not underestimate the power of the mind. The entire universe is mind-stuff. You just don't know how to access it. Humans are a very crude and underdeveloped species. And you are a very crude and underdeveloped human. So there's your answer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thank you leo  that's it  . :)

Use the disease for self-transcendance, stress-transcending.

Disease is always caused by stress, if there is no stress there is ease, even if there is disease but no stress, there is no real disease. 

you guys don’t get it it’s da-ta!:D

Edited by now is forever

I created every thing  What If I want to    create some Thing  That I Haven’t create yet  Is it Possible To Create a new one ?

29 minutes ago, TheOne said:

I created every thing  What If I want to    create some Thing  That I Haven’t create yet  Is it Possible To Create a new one ?

That’s it. That post. You’re great at this. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 5/18/2019 at 9:58 PM, Dan502 said:

But the film reel and the images on it don't actually change at all and nothing is created. It's an illusion created by the mind not being able to completely distinguish one frame from the next (as well as other things).

Illusion is still created.

On 5/19/2019 at 2:25 AM, Leo Gura said:

You will not get 100% freedom because for that you'd have to stop being human. To be human is to have certain limits. But right now you are nowhere near the limits of what the human mind/body can do.

Is it possible to be both human and non-human? If it is, I should be able to create a nuclear missile out of nothing.

Edited by CreamCat

2 hours ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

What you create is allready  been created. 

bullshit over and over again with a sentence like that.

Who are you to create? You just observe. You are only the light on the screen. You are the fleeting flickering of consciousness of a self-preserving structure. Autopoiesis.

@Norbert Lennartz who is doing the observing? Is the light on the screen observing itself? What is the screen actually? Why is the structure preserving itself? Do we care about the structure itself or just the manifestation of the structure?

Sorry, I have more questions than answers today 9_9

All stories and explanations are false.

These are only analogies. "Your" consciousness about all this, as a state in the now, arises from the course of the autopoietic structure. And because this repeats itself constantly and you identify yourself with it, you think there is a constant of the "I", which is of course a great self-delusion. So you are not you. You are the self-delusion itself. :)
Can you follow me? I would be wondering.

I definitely follow.

So my consciousness is the autopoietic structure?

There are a lot of "yous" in your reply, can you help me by telling me what you mean by each different usage of the word "you" and "self" etc.?

8 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

These are only analogies. "Your" consciousness about all this, as a state in the now, arises from the course of the autopoietic structure. And because this repeats itself constantly and you identify yourself with it, you think there is a constant of the "I", which is of course a great self-delusion. So you are not you. You are the self-delusion itself. :)
Can you follow me? I would be wondering.

You need to filter that. I cannot speak any other way because I am also affected by self-identification.

Your consciousness arises from the fleeting moment in the course of the structure, where the memories of the past are projected into the present.

11 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

I am also affected by self-identification.

Interesting. How do I go about trusting what you say, if you yourself agree that you are deluded? How can I recognise that I'm deluded also?

12 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

Your consciousness arises from the fleeting moment in the course of the structure, where the memories of the past are projected into the present

Where is this "past" you speak of? Does it exist? If so, what is it?