Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sempiternity

Can one take 5-MeO mutiple time per day?

13 posts in this topic

Can one do 5-MeO multiple times per day (small to medium doses, not large doses)? for multiple days (say 5)?
Can you keep the experience going by taking more, like you can with other psychedelics?
Is it accumulative, like if you take more, it adds ontop of what you already took? Intensifying the experience? 
Or is it that once the experience is done, it no longer effects your system, so if you took more after it would act like the first time again? 

Yes, but it's so intense you will not want to.

It will utterly mindfuck you. You will not understand how you were even born. Because you in fact weren't!

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  

Well, that's what I'm going for.

So do you mean it is accumulative, Intensifying  with each subsequent dose? 

Yes, but even if you take weeks apart the trips will still get deeper and deeper and deeper.

It will mindfuck you either way.

Be careful what you wish for. You are not ready to see the Full Monty. You can never be ready. It's far too radical and shocking. It will suckerpunch you. It can easily traumatize you.

"You can never be ready"  Exactly. So might as well dive in head-first.  I want to know, no, I need to know. Regardless of the outcome. 

@Jed Vassallo have you taken it before to where what you have tried hasnt been enough? 

If you haven't i would heed his warning.  Words cannot explain the power of the Truth and all of its facets.  Better to know it over time to grow your consciousness than to mindfuck yourself into oblivion.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I just  wonder is fearlessness an good strength to have while you take 5 meo dmt. If your fearless you wont fear the truth even if it will kill you and mindfuck you.

@Peo The thing is that it totally overtakes you. So all your ideas and ideals fly out the window. You can tell yourself you're fearless but when the floor beneath your feet disappears, you'll be in for surprises you could not anticipate or prepare for.

Faith and love are of course great things to bring into the trip. But you never know how twisting things will get. Sometimes a trip just goes hairy for no apparent reason beyond your ability to control it.

If you trip long enough you will get some very hairy trips. The key is to go with the flow and for fucks sake never resist them. Surrender to the hairiness. That alone with grow you a lot.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Jed Vassallo have you taken it before to where what you have tried hasnt been enough? 

If you haven't i would heed his warning.  Words cannot explain the power of the Truth and all of its facets.  Better to know it over time to grow your consciousness than to mindfuck yourself into oblivion.  

I have tried it before. I'm prone to panic attacks very easily. I had a panic attack the last couple tries. I was wondering if I could take a little at a time, adding on top of the experience to bump it up incrementally, to ease into Truth. Instead of taking a huge dose and not being able to surrender because of the panic attack. Just a possibility. 

9 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

I was wondering if I could take a little at a time, adding on top of the experience to bump it up incrementally, to ease into Truth. 

Yes. It would allow the mind and body to gradually acclimate.