How to be wise

Spiritual teachers have all the girls

19 posts in this topic

It’s pretty rare to find a spiritual teacher who is single. I guess women become magnetically attracted to emotionally mature people. For those of you seeking girls, perhaps you can use this as a motivation to start your spiritual practice. Just start with 20 mins of The Work of Byron Katie, and see where you go from there. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Even actualized.org won't escape lobbyism

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

You can get a young guy to pretty much do anything as long as he thinks it's going to get him girls. 

EVERYONE is attracted to high consciousness beings, not just women.

Because God is the greatest thing you can be. And people flock to be near it like moths to a flame.

Deep down everyone craves love and consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 18/05/2019 at 2:25 PM, Leo Gura said:

EVERYONE is attracted to high consciousness beings, not just women.

Because God is the greatest thing you can be. And people flock to be near it like moths to a flame.

Deep down everyone craves love and consciousness.

Are you in a long term relationship Leo? 

41 minutes ago, Aldo said:

@Leo Gura  can you beat Julien Blanc in a pick up duel?

I doubt Leo has developed this far to be concerned with that lol, but you never know. Maybe the 15 year old Leo would answer this :D

46 minutes ago, Aldo said:

@Leo Gura  can you beat Julien Blanc in a pick up duel?

You already started a thread on this. Your question was answered and the thread ended up locked. 

Don’t derail other threads with this.

@Serotoninluv  Yea but now Leo says that being conscious is attractive. Im sencirely confused.

15 minutes ago, Aldo said:

@Serotoninluv  Yea but now Leo says that being conscious is attractive. Im sencirely confused.

Attraction to you is condensed into physical sex. There is a much more expansive attraction, love, consciousness. It’s not limited to picking up women and sticking one’s penis inside of them. 

This was explained in the other thread you started on this topic. 

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Women love dangerous rude bad boys. Those bad boys tend to be criminal, abusive, low conscious, etc.

@Serotoninluv Yea you are basicaly saying that by being conscious you form a deeper conection with people around you. Even if it is different from sexual attraction i wanna know if this is more powerful.

8 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

"Spiritual teachers have all the girls"

No.

Women love dangerous rude alpha male bad boys. Those bad boys tend to be criminal, abusive, low conscious, etc.

I think it would be hard to find a criminal who is single. There's especially a murderer who is famous for being a huge woman magnet. All women are absolutely desperate for him. They meet him when he is in jail and they have sex. Even the staff in the jail gets in love with him. (No joke.) His name is Peter Madsen. You can google it.

To be most successful you do best to develop both your Alpha and Beta traits. 

The ideal partner is 10/10 Alpha and 10/10 Beta. 

Now of course to become that man it takes a lot of extra work. 

Most guys have a disposition to one or the other or fall right in the middle. Both because of nature (genetics) and nurture (how they were raised and their prior life experiences.) 

You can always choose to improve in any area. 

34 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I'm not playing victim or anything. I'm just saying how things are.

Your “how things are” is distorted by a filter that is explained, in part, in the OP of the thread I linked to.

34 minutes ago, Aldo said:

@Serotoninluv Yea you are basicaly saying that by being conscious you form a deeper conection with people around you. Even if it is different from sexual attraction i wanna know if this is more powerful.

You are using physical sex as the measuring stick of “power”. That paradigm is contracting you within an orientation. It is a lens determining how you perceive your world. The world becomes centered around women and sex. . .  Is developing a healthy body worth it? Well, how is that going to help me get laid? . . . Is developing character and integrity worth it? Well how is that going to help me pick up women?. . . If I learned to cook, would women find that attractive? . . . Spirituality, Love, Value, Kindness, human interactions etc. will be seen through a filter of how it relates to personal sexual desires. . . You would need to transcend that paradigm to expand. 

I’m not saying anything is “wrong” with being contracted within a paradigm, it’s just contracted. Similar to how a hard core scientist is contracted within a scientific paradigm. 

Thinking within a paradigm will not allow one to transcend that paradigm.

If you want to pick up women and get laid like Julien, develop those skills and go for it. The orientation of spiritual growth is not to use it as a tool to reach sexual organisms with women. It’s a very different orientation. 

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I know it hurts. You can try to deny it to yourself all you want but what I'm saying is backed up by objective evidence.

But I know no one wants to believe it, so they keep closing their eyes for the truth, so these discussions never lead to agreement. So I leave the discussion now. 

Through the lens you perceive the world, it is true. You can take responsibility for that lens, or keep looking trough it - believing your creation.

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I know it hurts. You can try to deny it to yourself all you want but what I'm saying is backed up by objective evidence.

But I know no one wants to believe it, so they keep closing their eyes for the truth, so these discussions never lead to agreement. So I leave the discussion now. 

I am not saying their is absolute 0 truth to your statements. But it's very partial. 

You seem to be one of the guys that is hurting the most when it comes to relationships with women. 

You got to look in the mirror. What are you missing? Because not everyone is hurting. Maybe you are swimming upstream and pissing into the wind. It can be a lot easier. 

Edited by SFRL

28 minutes ago, Aldo said:

@Serotoninluv ok how do you measure the depth of this type of attraction on your paradigm?

One would stop looking at women as sexual objects, let go of seeing life events as it relates to meeting their sexual desires and expanding one’s capacity to Love. It’s not something you can simply read on a message board. I would recommend watching Leo’s video on Love. See if it resonates with you. If the video doesn’t resonate with you, great. Then ditch it and move on to something that does.  Perhaps Hulse, Emerald, or AMS would resonate with you. Or perhaps a combination. There is no thing you “should” be or do. Be your genuine self and pursue your genuine interests and wants.

As well, it isn’t a dualism between sex love and sexless love. A guy could want a relationship that involves a lot of sex - yet also wants a meaningful component of emotional connection and personal growth together. Another guy may want 2-3 casual sexual relationships without any emotional attachments. Another guy may want occasional one night stands. There are all sorts of relationships. It’s not like there is one “best” relationship. Follow your genuine desire.

In terms of guys in their 20s wanting to pick up women, I don’t think trying to act like Eckhart Tolle on a date would be the best strategy.