Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Knock

Is it wrong to flaunt yourself?

18 posts in this topic

I believe I am a sex god. I’m good looking and know how to make a girl’s night.

I know how you see yourself is how you perceive how others see you. So I think everyone is checking me out. I believe I am beautiful, I have self-confidence and I am not driven by fear. So what’s so wrong with me walking around shirtless while hiking or at parties? What’s wrong with drawing attention to myself? I have congruence in my belief and behaviour. To not display my beauty would be inauthentic to how I see myself.

Yet I get told off by other people. I just think they just insecure about their bodies.

We seek to be better precisely because we are not. When we seek, we simultaneously are going away from something else.

What is it that you are going towards in this scenario? And when accurately defined? What is it's Polar opposite? 

Be with that, and if you like flaunt yourself! But be Ok with the part of you that needs this to be. It's very hard i know because we are all set and dependant on what others think etc. 

But again, what is it in that scenario that you are looking to gain? And then by contrast look at it's polar opposite. 

You don't get better by banishing or defeating the bad stuff, you accept it. Love it to death. 

@CreamCat Male

@MisterMan Correct me if I'm wrong, but your saying its not the act, but the intention?

Why I walk around shirtless? Because I feel more comfortable that way. I don't expect anything to happen, nor do I need the validation from others, because I know and accept myself.

Edited by Knock

Nothing is ever right or wrong. It's a question of who you wish to be. And the consequences of your actions.

Think twice before pissing into the wind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Knock said:

nor do I need the validation from others

So why do you doubt you self?

19 minutes ago, dinone said:

So why do you doubt you self?

Because the negative reactions of others.

10 minutes ago, Knock said:

Because the negative reactions of others.

That is they reflection of how unsure they feel about themselves.

@Knock I would be carefull with that. Society doesn't think the same like You do.

egos don't like feeling inferior to other egos. 

Rather than coming off as confident you come off as narcissistic, pretentious, and cocky. Superiority complex. That you feel like you are trying to prove something to other people. Somebody who is trying too hard. 

If course that's all projection. I wouldn't worry about it. Anybody who actually cared would know your behaviors to see the truth hood of that

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Think twice before pissing into the wind.

@Knock If the wind carries your piss into another guy's face, you might face adverse consequences. Watch out.

5 hours ago, tedens said:

I would be carefull with that. Society doesn't think the same like You do.

Good advice. Be careful.

9 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

egos don't like feeling inferior to other egos. 

Rather than coming off as confident you come off as narcissistic, pretentious, and cocky. Superiority complex. That you feel like you are trying to prove something to other people. Somebody who is trying too hard. 

If course that's all projection. I wouldn't worry about it. Anybody who actually cared would know your behaviors to see the truth hood of that

The difference between cocky and confident is based on the insecurity of the accusers. 

Why does cocky get such a bad rap? Are people trying to justify their lack in confidence so they attack those who have it, as some form of ego defense mechanism?

@Knock Being equal benefits the losers the most and its why you don't see the winners saying as much about it. You could call our society very dysfunctional and sick. We've only started scratching the surface of trying to be aware of our actions as a collective. 

On 18.5.2019 at 2:37 AM, Knock said:

I believe I am a sex god. I’m good looking and know how to make a girl’s night.

I know how you see yourself is how you perceive how others see you. So I think everyone is checking me out. I believe I am beautiful, I have self-confidence and I am not driven by fear. So what’s so wrong with me walking around shirtless while hiking or at parties? What’s wrong with drawing attention to myself? I have congruence in my belief and behaviour. To not display my beauty would be inauthentic to how I see myself.

Yet I get told off by other people. I just think they just insecure about their bodies.

nothing wrong, but not everyone has had naked drawing in school and some people just get confused seeing half naked meat on two feet’s walking around. it’s basically the difference between having an unpacked chockolate in comparison to a packed one. haunting for potential victims. 

did you ever try it with real exhibitionism? most people will run away... there is nothing wrong to it but you see, people react although you are in your pink bubble of selfdeception.

does someone know this guy who always pulled of his shirt, what was his name again?

Edited by now is forever