Enlightened

What is enlightenment?

75 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

So what is the problem with eating cheetos in mum's basement?

Is Existence still Here if you are eating them? Or does it collapse?

The problem is that's poison to your body and mind. And you're squandering a good opportunity.

It's like you go to Disneyland and rather than going on all the rides you lock yourself in the toilet. 

Technically there's no problem. But it's also a waste.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Anna1 said:

I don't think that was necessary... especially coming from a guy that is repeatedly talking about hot asian chicks, bananas and taking another man out to eat or being taken out to eat, all on open forum!

So, perhaps taking your own advice is in order?

?True. But sometimes you have too. I bash myself too with zen stick no worry. 

Ok here is the problem, I said I made all this mistakes too on path see there is a reason for it. Without strong determination and bravery Yes bravery you Will not get enlightened. He Will need to grow huge pair of balls to pull it of. He Will face his Very own DEATH while meditating. Do you think watching Eurovision and shitty TV Will grow him? 

?❤️

Forming beleifs, changing worldview knowing that there is no conceptual small self that is all way to easy. But you Will surrender this actually. Enlightenment has nothing to do with philosophy. 

About hot asian chicks well Yes lust comes out and all egoic emotions too but you can still have some fun. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Enlightened just one more thing to add here...the bliss from enlightenent is not something coming from the ego.  It is literally the love of God flowing through you.  When you are touched by God you cannot help but feel it.   And it's very powerful.

It's not something that you are doing purposely or egoicly. 

You really need a mystical experience to understand what is being pointed to with all of this.

I hope we have made things clearer for you with everything we have said.

It is not to appear condescending, for God loves all things, including you.  You are, afterall, One and the Same.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Technically there's no problem. But it's also a waste.

A waste of what exactly?

Look at a dog, it doesn't prefer Disneyland over a fire hydrant.

That is wisdom.

Edited by Truth Addict

4 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

A waste of what exactly?

Look at a dog, it doesn't prefer Disneyland over a fire hydrant.

That is wisdom.

If all you have is a fire hydrant, be happy with the fire hydrant. If you're at Disney, make the most of what it has to offer. Dogs don't build theme parks, nor do they build fire hydrants, they don't build houses so they don't care if they burn down. We have opposable thumbs, we are meant to use tools, we are made to build things. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

10 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

If all you have is a fire hydrant, be happy with the fire hydrant. If you're at Disney, make the most of what it has to offer. Dogs don't build theme parks, nor do they build fire hydrants, they don't build houses so they don't care if they burn down. We have opposable thumbs, we are meant to use tools, we are made to build things. 

Or so we think. You see?

@Truth Addict "No one lights a lamp and puts it in a cellar or under a basket. Instead, he sets it on a lampstand, so those who enter can see the light." Luke 11:33

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Truth Addict "No one lights a lamp and puts it in a cellar or under a basket. Instead, he sets it on a lampstand, so those who enter can see the light." Luke 11:33

So, why did the chicken cross the road?

@Truth Addict Because he wanted to feel alive. 

18 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Truth Addict Because he wanted to feel alive. 

That should tell you something about yourself.

The answer is always about you, not really about the chicken.

;)

@Mikael89 Madonna, and the her song "Like a Prayer" has kept showing up for me lately. The lyrics from the new song are pretty amazing.

@Truth Addict Chickens are scared so it doesn't take much for them to face their fears and feel alive. I am a chicken, you're right. xD

"We can light up the dark
Everyone has a spark
Don't tell me to stop
'Cause you said so (Oh Yeah)
Your future is bright (Bright)
Just don't turn off the light (Lights)
Tell the sun not to shine (Bright)
'Cause you said so"

Edited by mandyjw

52 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Cool. Yes.

Progress has been made ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them