Enlightened

What is enlightenment?

75 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It's utterly abundant and there are are no mistakes, yet it takes a lot of courage to make a work of art out it. 

Because courage and love are exactly the same thing. 

Yup!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

No, there's no desire to/attachment to eat cheetos or to do anything else. But it could happen, and there wouldn't be a problem with it.

What apparently happens happens.

If eating cheetos seems to happen, then it seems to happen. (Or anything else.)

*You Will see everything as God. Your body too so you Will take care of it. So no Cheetos. 

But the liberated one is not affected by anything which seems to happen.

Yup this is true since you do not really have any deficient egoic needs. 

If the person continues to be obsessed about personal development, then that may happen, but the liberated one isn't affected by that obsession. 

Even if the liberated one seems to be involved in wordly things (improving the ego) the liberated one isn't involved inside, it is untouched.

Yes loss of all bullshit egoic emotions you see whole reality as yourself so no more Distinctions values etc all uncoditionally loved. 

The apparent person who continues to chase more is seemingly happening on the screen of Consciousness, the Screen isn't affected.

*Can you drop this idea, it is not true at all. Serve purpose for you to realize all phenomena are transitory and for you to lose attachments towards egoic valuing. But "phenomena" are Conciousness itself not something that is happening inside screen. 

Love really pisses some people off. They make fun of your art, that's where the courage part comes in. 

Thanks for having the courage to build something great @Leo Gura

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

you know this might be my parents getting to me and doing a little projection here lol, but were actually some crazy people. LOOL literally lol all our realities have skewed so far from the general consensus that were openly talking about god not as a belief but as an experience. Its nothing like religious people - its even crazier and we are telling ourselves we aren't human :') i feel like crying that the people around me would see me as bat shit crazy for the way i think. 

the reality of how small of a group we are is kicking in :') buddah is one person and we see him as infinite number of people. 

Love is a very radical thing. God-like you might say ;)

Just now, mandyjw said:

Love really pisses some people off. They make fun of your art, that's where the courage part comes in. 

Thanks for having the courage to build something great @Leo Gura

18 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Mikael89Love pisses people off because they try to grasp enlightenment using the Mind. Mind is all concepts. (Yup myself was the same, made ALL mistakes ALL of them)..

Want enlightenment you Will find it in your heart. God is waiting you there

@Leo Gura dude lol, EVERYTHING you say is radical man, there's no inbetween with you lol. ahaha

@Aakash Truth is radical.

It must be, since is has to account for EVERYTHING!

Of course Truth and Love are identical.

Love only looks like weakness from weak people.

The irony xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God's Will is so powerful that it will let you deny yourself as God. It will let you seperate yourself from God to become a devil.

And so here you are, human!

Ta-da! ;)

@Leo Gura But Human is made out of God you can only imagine your separation as Human and create your own suffering. Suffering is not something God creates. You do that with your own denial of Love/God. 

Suffering is allowed because one of the main facets of God is uncoditional Love. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Who is that "you"?

There is no problem if that "you" eat cheetos in mum's basement, because the true You isn't the one who is eating cheetos. The true You isn't affected by it.

(I'm of course talking about post liberation. Eating cheetos might be a problem pre liberation.)

Why is it called liberation? Because it's liberation from the belief that the true You are the cheetos eater.

True You is Existance itself. God, Infinite Love. False you is Mikael. 

Before enlightenment you Will die to God. Best thing ever don't worry.Before enlightenment you Will face your own death and you Will have to accept it. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Leo Gura But Human is made out of God you can only imagine your separation as Human and create your own suffering. Suffering is not something God creates. You do that with your own denial of Love/God. 

Yes and no. Since God is all God ultimately creates all. Since you are God, you create all, including your own suffering.

That's the trickery of nonduality. All formulations of it never quite capture both sides of it.

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ta-da! ;)

Now I always say Ta-da! and Yada-yada-yada!

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes and no. Since God is all God ultimately creates all. Since you are God, you create all, including your own suffering.

That's the trickery of nonduality. All formulations of it never quite capture both sides of it.

Yes it is paradoxical and mindfucking indeed you can't capture it and explain it with words. How to explain Formlesness for example it is impossible. But I said I am still novice in this work so I like to stay humble. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

11 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

So what is the problem with eating cheetos in mum's basement?

Is Existence still Here if you are eating them? Or does it collapse?

Lets say this way. Everything you do in life leads you to enlightenment. Pure consciousness/Love is enlightenment.Less consciousness harder to reach it. 

So clean yourself up from ?devilry and easier Will it be to reach it while meditating. 

Oh practises and all encompasing work on yourself look important now does it ?

Zen stick is magic stick ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are God, the question then becomes, what do you want to create? Because creation is the only game in town and there is no one but you to tell you what you should create, so whatever you decide is worthwhile to do, is what you as God will create. If you decide that nothing is worthwhile to create, that will be what you created.

If you decide to be an angle, that's how God created angels. If you decide to be a devil, that's how God created devils. If you don't decide anything and just follow the path of least resistance, that's how God created devils. Being a devil is the default condition. Being an angle takes deliberate intention.

And so the world is exactly as it is. A perfect inevitability.

Path of least resistance is the default path, I think it's more like the opposite, but it depends on what environment you grew up in, I always found compassion to be quite natural (aside from the fact devils or angels are of course subjective judgments).

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

And at Home you sit on your ass and eat cheetos.

Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

32 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Omg, did anyone of you see Madonnas live performance a few minutes ago in the Eurovision Song Contest final? It was some deep stuff.. 

It was like pure non-duality. It ended with a massive "WAKE UP" on a screen and her signing it.

You will be able to see it on YouTube soon.

God hmmm complete Mystery ? Could it be that GOOD? 

Grow the fuck up and embody Truth and Love. There are no 2 sides of coin Absolute is all Good stuff. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Grow the fuck up

I don't think that was necessary... especially coming from a guy that is repeatedly talking about hot asian chicks, bananas and taking another man out to eat or being taken out to eat, all on open forum!

So, perhaps taking your own advice is in order?

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Enlightened Enlightenment is to recognize that there's no self.

Not at an intellectual level, it's really a non-event.

From the perspective of the absolute, nothing is happening. Everything has to be manifested, even hunger, and sadness.

Everything, without sadness, we would not know happiness. Duality needs both, hunger and gluttony.

Awareness wants to experience everything. Even suicides, the whole package!

Edited by abrakamowse