Enlightened

What is enlightenment?

75 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Enlightened said:

Personally I don't meditate.

I think hard about solving a problem that's affecting the world.

The biggest problem affecting the world is that people don't meditate.

If every politician meditated and woke up, world hunger and poverty would be solved overnight.

All material world problems are the result of lack of consciousness and unconditional love. If people were conscious that they are God's, there would not be war, theft, rape, murder, slavery, exploitation, corruption, etc.

Look at Trump. The only thing that can cure him is meditation, which he will of course never do. So the world is as ugly as it is.

What you don't understand yet is that all political problems are self-created by people like you. Once you realize that you will see how all these problems can be solved. You cannot solve these problems at the level of consciousness that created them.

I am not saying you should ignore poverty and war. Just the opposite, I am saying you should wake up and realize that you are contributing to them.

Unconscious people are actually incapable of caring about ecology, poverty, inequality, and war. They only care about it when it serves their ego to do so. Thus nothing gets resolved because the care is not deep enough or all-inclusive enough. Egos resist equality because they are too threatened and scared by it. They are too busy hoarding resources for themsleves, thereby creating poverty, slavery, rape, genocide, and war.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When you realize you are alone you will indeed suffer.   You will become conscious that you will suffer as those very people, and you will also suffer as the ones that are causing the suffering.

You will then work towards making a difference.

You will work towards waking yourself up!

Consciousness = Love

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

When you realize you are alone you will indeed suffer.   You will become conscious that you will suffer as those very people, and you will also suffer as the ones that are causing the suffering.

You will then work towards making a difference.

Finally you understand, yeah this enlightenment is Just half of the road. As I said you cutted out your egoic wings now you have to grew them again for God's cause. You saw reality is infinite Love so should support us in noble cause for sure. But devils/egos oh man this is Just sad. ??

55 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's insane to say: "I am God, I am everything, that means no one in the entire world is suffering." (Or you are God.)

That is not what's being said.

Liberation can reveal the emptiness of suffering but that doesn't help those who are not liberated. Which is why helping everyone awaken is a big goal of Buddhism and all spiritual traditions.

The only way for the entire world to escape suffering is for the entire world to awaken together. That is exactly what evolution is moving towards: unity and love.

@zeroISinfinity i never said discovering you are God was easy.  It is both awe inspiring and painful at the same time. You feel the weight or the world suffering that is going on here.

The question is are you up for the challenge? Can you stomach the challenge?

The true depths of Awakening to yourself is beyond measure.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity i never said discovering you are God was easy.  It is both awe inspiring and painful at the same time.

The question is are you up for the challenge? Can you stomach the challenge?

The true depths of Awakening to yourself is beyond measure.

Well God's curency is Love so I am at perfect place at perfect time so my only job is to Love and do what is needed for Love to grow. Slowly I hope this Will bring me to higher and higher places.Full trust on. 

Yeah lets do this. ?

Profound shit really. I love you man I love you all. ❤️

You discovered your own immortality "Will you eat Cheetos in mum's basement and watch animes." ?

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I disagree. Enlightenment is the Supreme Goal. This is also what the scriptures say.

*So after enlightenment you Will get into cave for rest of your life and bliss yourself out. See how egoic is that. Yes there is nothing better in existance then to be Formless but soon you Will realize this reality right here is same it is blended with it. 

If enlightenment wouldn't be the goal, then what would be? Enlightenment ultra? And then what?

*Absolute is Absolute. 

I get that Reality is infinite. But that can be realized/dissolved into and that would be the end of the road.

You guys are so obsessed about personal development (obsessed about your egos) that you keep chasing (desiring) stuff even after enlightenment. But of course: if you would actually be enlightened then you wouldn't keep chasing anymore or traveling on the road/path and you wouldn't write what you did.

Okay, I agree with you on that.

Gautama Buddha:

“Cessation of lust, of hate, and of delusion is the Unformed (Unconditioned), the End, the Taintless, the Truth, the Other Shore, the Subtle, the Very Hard To See, the Unweakening, the Everlasting, the Undisintegrating, the Invisible, the Undiversified, Peace, the Deathless, the Superior Goal, the Blest, Safety, Exhaustion of Craving, the Wonderful, the Marvellous, Nondistress, the Naturally Non-distressed, Nibbāna, Non-affliction (Unhostility), Fading of Lust, Purity, Freedom, Independence of Reliance, the Island, the Shelter, the Harbour, the Refuge, the Beyond.”

Just now, AlwaysBeNice said:

Gautama Buddha:

“Cessation of lust, of hate, and of delusion is the Unformed (Unconditioned), the End, the Taintless, the Truth, the Other Shore, the Subtle, the Very Hard To See, the Unweakening, the Everlasting, the Undisintegrating, the Invisible, the Undiversified, Peace, the Deathless, the Superior Goal, the Blest, Safety, Exhaustion of Craving, the Wonderful, the Marvellous, Nondistress, the Naturally Non-distressed, Nibbāna, Non-affliction (Unhostility), Fading of Lust, Purity, Freedom, Independence of Reliance, the Island, the Shelter, the Harbour, the Refuge, the Beyond.”

Yes Very well said. Pure consciousness completely washes away your devilry but do not worry you Will finally be whole healed again Your True nature is Selfless not selfish and you Will embody this fully. 

A common trap seems to be the mental holding on to the idea of being enlightened, just a little better than everyone, just a little bit above all of life.

You also don't know the position of all beings, who says they suffer, ironically, insects, animals, children, simple men, good women etc. may be in perfect happiness, because they don't put themselves on the imagined responsibility throne of the so called world. 

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

@Mikael89 No one is bragging about discovering they are God.  And thats a better term than this "enlightenment" term which is just a label that is getting butchered on this forum.

Those that have truly awoken to themselves are trying to awaken other people for the very reason Leo and Enlightenment were speaking about.  All the suffering and egoic evil that is going on in the world.  That's what i meant by all those perspectives out there that do not know they are God yet.  They're still assleep.

Unfortunately i think we are hundreds of years away from the world awakening.  It will happen; it has to.  That's Infinity.  

But in the meantime in these early stages it is our duty as God to at least try.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

A common trap seems to be the mental holding on to the idea of being enlightened, just a little better than everyone, just a little bit above all of life.

You do not see everyone as different you hold them literally asyourself. Why would you Hurt or patronize them, you Will be compassionate towards "them". You Will do your own thing without bothering them or forcing them. 

You also don't the position of all beings, who says they suffer, ironically, insects, animals, children, simple men, good women etc. may be in perfect happiness, because they don't put themselves on the imagined responsibility throne of the so called world. 

No that is not what I meant.I meant Just do what is the Best thing to do here and now. 

Selfless service not selfish hoarding. 

Self realization is greatest gift you can give to the world. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

If you are God, the question then becomes, what do you want to create? Because creation is the only game in town and there is no one but you to tell you what you should create, so whatever you decide is worthwhile to do, is what you as God will create. If you decide that nothing is worthwhile to create, that will be what you created.

If you decide to be an angle, that's how God created angels. If you decide to be a devil, that's how God created devils. If you don't decide anything and just follow the path of least resistance, that's how God created devils. Being a devil is the default condition. Being an angle takes deliberate intention.

And so the world is exactly as it is. A perfect inevitability.

I think way too many people think that they are supposed to create nothing, or to desire nothing. Everything is built out of nothingness so if you don't want to get creative with nothingness, you're like a kid in art class who just sits there and stares at a blank paper without having any fun. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Exactly

Creation does not have to be done out of lack. In fact, God created the whole universe not out lack but out of love.

The highest creation is selfless and an end in itself. That is literally what the universe is!

Ta-da! ;)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you decide to be an angle, that's how God created angels. If you decide to be a devil, that's how God created devils. If you don't decide anything and just follow the path of least resistance, that's how God created devils.

Yup had this insight too, how you are reality Will reflect that to you. Be ? you Will get ?. 

But you are all here cuz you are ?

?❤️

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

What apparently happens happens.

Except since you are God, you get to say what happens. You have God's Will running right through you.

If you say you don't want to utilize God's Will, or that you can't utlize God's Will, you've just utilized God's Will to limit yourself.

God's Will is so powerful that it will let you deny yourself as God. It will let you seperate yourself from God to become a devil.

And so here you are, human!

Ta-da! ;)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@mandyjw Exactly

Creation does not have to be done out of lack. In fact, God created the whole universe not out lack but out of love.

The highest creation is selfless and an end in itself. That is literally what the universe is!

Ta-da! ;)

It's utterly abundant and there are are no mistakes, yet it takes a lot of courage to make a work of art out it. 

Because courage and love are exactly the same thing. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost