Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

expression of the self

5 posts in this topic

I've come to realise that its less and less about changing other peoples views into the correct ones or of one with more truth, when i read my thoughts, its like on one hand i could fight against other people's ideologies to your understanding of what about reality is most amazing, instead its about just showcasing your amazement and understanding of reality onto the world and nothing more. Not expression for recongition or critique however, expressing for the simple fact that you are able to express and create the world in your image itself. 

what are your thoughts on this? 

@Aakash trying to change other people is painful, because they are Perfect as they are. 

The best creation comes out of joy. Create for your happiness, not theirs. In fact, a deeper truth is that they don’t even exist. They’re just your story. So do everything for your happiness, and forget about other people’s feelings.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

10 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Aakash trying to change other people is painful, because they are Perfect as they are. 

The best creation comes out of joy. Create for your happiness, not theirs. In fact, a deeper truth is that they don’t even exist. They’re just your story. So do everything for your happiness, and forget about other people’s feelings.

Like really? Ok it is True that everyone return to One. Can't wait end of Alex idea, to return home but all others are literally you. Do not Hurt anyone but you do not need them. Surrender your ego already for peace and happiness you have to go above world. 

4 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Like really? Ok it is True that everyone return to One. Can't wait end of Alex idea, to return home but all others are literally you. Do not Hurt anyone but you do not need them. Surrender your ego already for peace and happiness you have to go above world. 

I don’t understand, please fix your grammar.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Thanks for asking this question. I think Allegory of Plato’s Cave touches on this the best among the things I stumbled upon. I feel that the need to wake up others is somewhat related to the deep need of staying inside the cave. It could be fear of the unknown setting in, or lack of foreseeing that there’s an outside. Ego is still involved. Instead, going outside and connecting with the ones who are already broken their chains has been a much joyful experience for me.