Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

pent up energy in body- the feeling that "life itself is amazing"

4 posts in this topic

i have a pent up energy in my body and the feeling if i translate it to words says "life itself is amazing", "look how fucking mysterious life is", "do you see this thing called life its so spectacular and i can't even understand it" this feeling is pent up in my body, its trapped in my upper torso, when i feel it, my heart warms and pumps abit faster, i feel tingly inside and i feel the need to release it

but i can't release it, i feel to release it i have to get someone else to think to themselves the same exact words, look how mind blowing reality is, "look how amazing life is" and i have a problem that other people can't see or touch this level of amazement at life, 

it matters not to me the technical aspects of life, the hard labour, the outcomes and pursuits, i'm simply talking about the amazingness to be able to gaze at life itself and be shocked and moved straight to your core. 

when i was younger, i never knew what this feeling was and i still don't but i have a better understanding of it slightly , its driven underneath to want one simple thing, i want to transfer this feeling to someone else but i can't, nobody understands me when i say life and what i really mean, they think i'm talking about job, paying for bills etc, but i'm not - i'm talking about life itself and this feeling gets pent up more and more

i don't know how to release it and its making me frustrated now that i've realised more what it is 

so my question is: does anyone else feel this feeling ? 

its like the best thing i can do is express this feeling through a medium and express this feeling of life because i have to understand that nobody else will feel exactly the same as me and i will never be able to varify as we all have our invidual uniqueness aswell as oneness