Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soul-lover 2020

About warnings....

52 posts in this topic

aaa.. what if hell back?

Edited by tedens

Just now, cetus56 said:

@Serotoninluv  Camden waterfront june 20th. Hope to see you there!

Oh jeez, so tempting cetus. ? ? 

20 hours ago, Conrad said:

Let go. You are Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, me, everyone and everything. You are Absolutely Alone as the one and only Absolute. But when I tell you that Aloneness will kill you and everything you knew, I mean it literally.

The only question is can your heart accept the Truth and keep going, in spite of this illusion we call life? I know it can. If that wasn't the case, I wouldn't be here now writing this.

Conrad,

I am not Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, you, everyone and everything.  That's an attack on my individuality.  I reject it.  As for aloneness, that is usually the case with physical death.  I'm not going until God decides.  But loneliness can kill, as can a broken heart. :(

Life isn't an illusion, though we're often lied to by our leaders.

We don't decide the Truth.  God already has.

Andrea ;)  

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

12 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Conrad,

I am not Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, you, everyone and everything.  That's an attack on my individuality.  I reject it.  As for aloneness, that is usually the case with physical death.  I'm not going until God decides.  But loneliness can kill, as can a broken heart. :(

Andrea ;)  

So you've decided to sneakily dodge my question ?

:)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Truth is Andrea that you are completely alone here, there are no other induviduals.Entire universe makes up your body. You Just imagine your self. You talk yourself stories about who you are what you are etc. 

20 hours ago, ajasatya said:

the is the root cause of your struggle. you have a crystallized conception about what is true. if you're unable to let go of your beliefs, this forum may turn into your Hell. good luck.

ajasatya,

Reality for quite a few people here is - or shall soon become - a personal hell for them.  Since my "crystallized conception" has been the result of me questioning much of what my faith community believe, and in some cases attacking their biased opinions, they've not always considered me to be their friend.  But we've usually kissed and made up so to speak.

Andrea

21 hours ago, Drake140 said:

Came to the same conclusion, while it may seem different from most forums in the end at some level they are the same. This is why only your own mind will be just and your own experiences will give you the conclusions you deserve, people unless they are truly enlightened will fail to see their errors and force them unknowingly to others(that's their punishment if they did do any error). If you want to share and teach others without force then this and almost the entire internet is the place to go, if you want to learn the truth then there is only your mind and experiences. What a great lesson to be enforced and if not already be learned from this experience. If anyone thinks they deserve enlightenment and true knowledge from some forum they kind of deserve the reward they will get.

Drake140,

Personal experience is part of the picture, but so too is Truth.  Being anchored in the Truth provides balance and stability, and therefore prevents us from getting spiritually shipwrecked. :)

Andrea

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

9 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Reality for quite a few people here is - or shall soon become - a personal hell for them.

this is inaccurate. i've been here for around 2 years and what i see is people becoming free of their own self-sabotaging habits little by little... each on their own pace. i've seen people come out on top as completely different persons, ready to thrive.

how does it happen? it's a mysterious process of self-inquiry and inner investigation. telling people to read the bible and believe in jesus as a core message has never worked in front of my eyes. not just in this forum but in my entire life.

from the perspective of someone else, your ideas and points of view are just dogmas unless they experience it by themselves.

unborn Truth

19 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

"Open-mindedness should only serve my cause" -- Lucifer

That can be the case.  I'm no friend of his.

I love Tom and Jerry. :)

15 hours ago, Shin said:

You didn't answer when I give you the quote about Jesus saying we are all gods !

https://biblehub.com/john/10-34.htm

Isn't that hypocritical to say we have to trust Jesus when you aren't yourself ?

:)

There is only one God.  You would have to study what Jesus said in its proper context to understand that He was referring to an old saying.  We are not literally God or gods because we were created by Him and for Him. 

14 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Now he's gone, now he's gone, Lord he's gone, he's gone
Like a steam locomotive, rollin' down the track
He's gone, he's gone and nothin's gonna bring him back, he's gone

Lol I still think humor is some of the best part of this forum :ph34r:xDB|

54 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

I am not Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, you, everyone and everything.  That's an attack on my individuality.  I reject it.

@Soul-lover 2020 Could you be open minded enough to watch this and allow the Truth in? 

14 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

There is only one God.  You would have to study what Jesus said in its proper context to understand that He was referring to an old saying.  We are not literally God or gods because we were created by Him and for Him. 

Manipulating facts to not break your fragile belief of what reality is hummmmm ?

Drop that, it only leads to one and only thing,

Huge huge suffering.

God is love

And God in them

57 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Conrad,

Andrea ;)  

Everyone on their own. ?

Matthew 24:23-25 

New King James Version (NKJV)

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it.  For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.  See, I have told you beforehand." - The Lord Jesus Christ

This Here right now is God. There is nothing but the God what is a illusion a lie a deceiver ?is Andrea who thinks he knows what God is. 

4 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Matthew 24:23-25 

New King James Version (NKJV)

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it.  For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.  See, I have told you beforehand." - The Lord Jesus Christ

You don't understand what he is saying because you lack direct experience and only wants to interpret what he says according to a pre existing belief in your head.

He's just saying that the truth is a subjective experience, and that it is impossible to show it to anyone else.

You need to be extremely open minded to entertain that possibility though.

God is love

And God in them