Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soul-lover 2020

About warnings....

52 posts in this topic

For anyone who gives a damn,

Apparently it's regarded as acceptable here to warn anyone who dares to mention Jesus Christ, and doesn't resort to threats, ridicule, swear words and personal insults.  Also realism which involves reason and logic isn't welcome.  False ideas such as pantheism are welcome.  Truth isn't.  I guess my problem is that I'm honest with others, as well as myself.  Most people aren't interested....:(

'Bye for now.

Andrea

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

31 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

For anyone who gives a damn,

Apparently it's regarded as acceptable here to warn anyone who dares to mention Jesus Christ, and doesn't resort to threats, ridicule, swear words and personal insults.  Also realism which involves reason and logic isn't welcome.  False ideas such as pantheism are welcome.  Truth isn't.  I guess my problem is that I'm honest with others, as well as myself.  Most people aren't interested....:(

'Bye for now.

Andrea

Let go. You are Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, me, everyone and everything. You are Apsolutely Alone as the one and only Apsolute. But when I tell you that Aloneness will kill you and everything you knew, I mean it literally.

The only question is can your heart accept the Truth and keep going, in spite of this illusion we call life? I know it can. If that wasn't the case, I wouldn't be here now writing this.

56 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Also realism which involves reason and logic isn't welcome.  False ideas such as pantheism are welcome.  Truth isn't.

the is the root cause of your struggle. you have a crystallized conception about what is true. if you're unable to let go of your beliefs, this forum may turn into your Hell. good luck.

unborn Truth

24 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

"Open-mindedness should only serve my cause" -- Lucifer

And you are the Lucifer. This is how I Feel right now. You long for God. Discovering that everything is God and you are casted out again to help Eden. My heart is so broken you won't beleive it. 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

My heart is so broken.

I hope it will heal very soon.

Cutted my wings off now you have to grew them back. 

Screenshot_20190517-203314.jpg

Edited by zeroISinfinity

You didn't answer when I give you the quote about Jesus saying we are all gods !

https://biblehub.com/john/10-34.htm

Isn't that hypocritical to say we have to trust Jesus when you aren't yourself ?

:)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Now he's gone, now he's gone, Lord he's gone, he's gone
Like a steam locomotive, rollin' down the track
He's gone, he's gone and nothin's gonna bring him back, he's gone