Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anderz

Breatharianism Journal

540 posts in this topic

All of reality includes money, while money is not all of reality. Putting trust in money alone is thus a fragmented strategy.

And also, to make a huge picture, today I need money the way I need to wipe my ass after pooping. In the future I don't need to wipe my ass; the poop will simply dematerialize. That's a crude analogy of how money is necessary today yet not necessarily necessary in the future.

I have noticed that the tensions in the body can be quite painful when the feeling of them awakens through inner body awareness practice. This likely means that the tensions cause pain all the time but the body numbs out the pain so we usually don't notice it.

I will test a more gradual approach so that the tensions can be dissolved without causing a lot of pain and suffering. For example focusing more on the release and pleasant feelings instead of on the tensions directly.

A Course in Miracles has an interesting concept called attack thoughts:

"The idea for today introduces the thought that you always attack yourself first. If attack thoughts must entail the belief that you are vulnerable, their effect is to weaken you in your own eyes. Thus they have attacked your perception of yourself. And because you believe in them, you can no longer believe in yourself. A false image of yourself has come to take the place of what you are." - https://acim.org/workbook/lesson-26/

That's a clever observation. When we have worrisome thoughts we are attacking ourselves! Obviously. And the ego makes us believe the attack thoughts represent the truth of the situation. Mindfulness practice can then be made proactive instead of just passively observing the attack thoughts and accepting them. And rejecting the thoughts is a form of counterattack which keeps the inner conflict going. Therefore the correct approach is to proactively and peacefully question the attack thoughts to loosen up the hardened mental patterns and allow them to change.

Worrisome thoughts are the result of the global ego attacking us. Why? Because our own ego is a part of the global ego. And worrisome thoughts are one way of how the global ego motivates us through fear.

The fear is a valid form of motivator and inhibitor on that level, but since it's a low level of development, reality indicates through worrisome emotions that it's wrong to remain stuck on that level. Transcending the global ego is about transcending our own egos. Therefore the fear-based old habits of thinking need to start being questioned and transformed.

Jesus said on the cross something like: Father why have you forsaken me? This was a moment when the Holy Spirit had left Jesus. It was a part of God's plan. The Holy Spirit had to leave Jesus' body to allow him to be able to die. And then Jesus suddenly found himself without connection with the Father. And he also said (maybe at some other point): Not my will but Thy will be done. And that's how Jesus connected back with the Holy Spirit to be resurrected.

"“Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.”-Luke 22:42 (KJV)

The cup he's referring to is the cup of wrath, or cup of judgment, which is filled due to the sins of man. This is the cup Jesus drank from on the cross and then suffered the wrath and judgement of god for the sins of all man." - https://www.quora.com/In-Christianity-what-does-not-my-will-but-thy-will-be-done-mean

Edited by Anderz

I haven't thought this through yet, but I want to log it here as something to explore further later. The global ego is a wholeness, a single morphic field, a holon. And our individual egos are a part of the global ego. Our egos develop as parts of the global ego. Those parts however are interconnected.

The false sense of separation therefore includes also the belief that our egos are separate from other people's egos. Not so! For it's a whole interconnected system of egos.

Another idea that came to me is that the global ego will be transcended when we realize that the separation between people is a false perspective. Very simple principle. Of course, it's a huge process I have noticed when dealing with my own ego tensions. The world butterfly then emerges as the global ego itself is transformed by us individuals removing our egos. There is no need for a separate world holon developing as I thought earlier.

One implication of the above is that it puts the responsibility of transformation totally on us individuals. From a oneness perspective it's God's will will be done, so the ultimate job of transformation is done by God, but here God means the totality, like Brahman, and we are that reality so the personal responsibility will be there on the level of doing the personal work needed.

Even Christians will have to admit that since it says in the Bible (John 1) that the Word of God has made everything, so we are the Word of God. It's the ego that has the false belief that it can do or be something outside of the Word of God.

Removing our egos will also remove corruption. That's why Marianne Williamson's approach is better than Trump draining the swamp with all that mess which it entails (fancy word, I had to look it up :D). Also, with a draining the swamp and then running after all the swamp creatures at the bottom, how to make sure that new creatures of corruption don't start crawling in again? Williamson's approach removes corruption at the level of cause, and is therefore a total and permanent removal of corruption.

I don't know if Williamson has even mentioned removing corruption. But that's fine because it's an effect of removing the ego. Corruption is removed as a consequence of that. It may take many years even decades but it's a real removal of corruption and not just some nipping at the symptoms.

I'm not sure yet but someone like Williamson is necessary to act as a catalyst from top-down of the power pyramid.

A new practice I'm experimenting with is to reach a level of suffering when dissolving ego tensions where the mental, emotional and physical pain is low enough to be manageable. Too much suffering and it becomes unbearable. When the suffering remains smaller it seems possible to accept it an let it burn through and melt the ego tensions in body and mind.

The aim is to use the suffering as fuel for transformation. Maybe that's what Gurdjieff meant by intentional suffering. And when the ego tensions have dissolved the suffering is removed along with that. And the goal is to transform the suffering into inner peace, mentally, emotionally and physically.

Oh! The ego attempts to run away from suffering. What is needed for transformation is to move IN to the suffering BUT holistically. And use the suffering as fuel to melt the ego tensions.

The tricky part is the holistic approach of moving into the suffering. Holistic in the sense of including all mental, emotional and physical suffering at the same time as a single field.

The ego is sadistic and feels pleasure when others suffer. It's of course an effed up situation, haha, but there is logic to it.

"The ego we have created for God is that of a petty, jealous, limited god with a sadistic personality." - http://acourseinmiraclesfordummies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/PDF-What-is-the-Ego-with-Notes-Upload-9-30-14-ACIM-Workbook-for-Dummies.pdf

The way towards salvation goes through suffering, and that was what Jesus Christ demonstrated with his crucifixion as an example for all of humanity. What the ego does, unconsciously, is to recognize suffering as good, but only when others suffer! It's the ego's fragmented perspective that has caused this lopsided situation. The full usefulness of suffering is when it is from a holistic perspective as I described in my previous post, and used as a tool for transformation instead of as something to avoid or to remain stuck in.

But isn't Christ supposed to have already suffered for our sins? Yes, but it requires a holistic approach through the Holy Spirit (holy means whole, holistic). I think of the cup of suffering that Christ asked God to take away as the Holy Grail!

And since Christ has suffered for all of humanity it means that when we drink of the Holy Grail through conscious holistic suffering, the suffering will not increase or remain but become a powerful tool of transformation from suffering to peace. Because Christ died for our sins the cup of suffering became the Holy Grail through which we will achieve atonement.

Edited by Anderz

The idea that life is an automatic process seems awful to the ego. It's likely a false perspective though, like so much else with the ego view.

If life is a superiorly intelligent process then the ego perspective starts to be questioned. The suffering then is because of the ego perspective which strangles the universal intelligence into a little separate box of madness.

Yikes, my personal financial problem suddenly got pretty severe. But I feel MORE calm now! Could be the money tension connection I described earlier.

On a second thought, personal responsibility is a false perspective by the ego. Personal responsibility is a sin! (Sin means to miss the mark as I have mentioned earlier.)

BUT, if it is the ego that says that it hasn't any responsibility, it becomes a double error where the ego believes it can remove personal responsibility by its own volition. It can't.

Removing the sin of personal responsibility can be done with mindfulness practice. Just observe your thoughts and actions passively. That is only the first step. If the person gets stuck in that state it becomes what in mainstream psychology is called a depersonalization disorder where the person experiences himself or herself as detached from what is happening.

The holistic self as opposed to the separate ego, is the whole action of life. The second stage of the mindfulness practice is therefore to experience the separate passive observer, which is the ego, to dissolve. Depersonalization disorder is still an ego state with a false sense of separation between the self and what is happening.

An even better practice I discovered is that the ego and the whole of life are one and the same process. It's a meta perspective. And by simply seeing this allows transformation to take place.

I'm going offline for a while to practice breatharian living. ;)