Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anderz

Breatharianism Journal

540 posts in this topic

Something important in relation to mindfulness is to notice that all our memories are based on the false sense of separation. And all our memories are based on the false idea that individuals can have intelligence separate from the the One intelligence. What progress do you expect to happen when memories are still believed to represent the truth? Very little progress! Maybe even making the situation worse.

True mindfulness is judgmental and a process of removing past conditioning, and emptying of the cup of false believes and filling it with the cosmic breath of the One intelligence.

I have a new theory! Again. A collective consciousness might be possible with our minds connecting into a larger whole, but first I think it will be through feelings, where we develop a capacity to feel what others feel. And my idea is that only liberated people will achieve that because when we are in our ego identification there is a block due to the false sense of separation. Also, ego-to-ego connection with feelings will likely just produce a boost of nasty emotions. Not good. With liberation the connected emotions will be peaceful.

Another idea I have is that ego relationships are give and take. Liberated people don't have anything to give and take from, ultimately. So the liberated people's relationships instead are a resonance! Even material things like a bank account. The liberated person doesn't own the bank account the way the separate ego does. Nor does the liberated person own a spouse, children or friends. It's a totally new way of experiencing reality.

What is the truth? The truth is that there is only Christ. The way and the TRUTH and the life. So there is only Christ. Satan is Christ's ego.

Christ is just a label, but a clever one.

The valuable part of the ego needs to be preserved. The very purpose of our ego is to develop a unique individual personality. Without the ego we would just be the same bleak clone everyone of us.

And I came to think of a tricky trick: to use my ego as usual with the added knowledge that the higher intelligence of the universe might influence me and my situation sometimes. I as an ego cannot pull on my own bootstraps and lift myself to the higher intelligence, but I can expect it to operate on my ego.

If the core of the ego is confusion what then is the cause of the confusion? The answer is that the confusion is a result of the ego experiencing separation from the world. At the moment the whole world is confused because the global ego is still dominating.

First us individuals will be liberated and recognize earth as a one being, still with the global ego dominating. Then as more and more people get liberated the global ego will crack open and all of humanity will then become one as earth.

This is just a theory I have but it is based on what others have said and hinted at. I will start with the idea as a hypothesis and see what happens, if it can be realized in practice. And the idea includes that I will actually start experiencing the external world as myself, or as ourselves rather.

I noticed that my consciousness is already a little bit in my heart area. Somehow it must have sneakily glided into the heart. But most of my consciousness is still in my head as usual. I have doubts about claims about consciousness moving from the head into the heart, unless they mean that consciousness will be BOTH in the head and in the heart.

Actually, consciousness will probably fill the whole body. Jesus talked about something like that "the eye" is the lamp of the body and if our eyes are healthy our whole body will be filled with light. That's a pretty cryptic statement imo but the single eye could mean consciousness, and body filled with light meaning that "the lamp", consciousness, will light up the whole body.

A radical realization is to ask oneself: what have I done in the past? The answer is: nothing! At least according to my idea. The past is only information in the now moment. The entire past from the Big Bang and even before that in ancestor universes, blasts into existence now, instantly. So there is nobody who has done anything in the past. What shocking realization!

Ken Wilber said that we retrofit childhood memories from our adult perspective. This means that we interpret our past memories and color it with additional things. I think it's much worse than that. Much, much worse. :D My theory is that we retrofit ALL our memories and that none of them happened in an actual past. Our consciousness retrofits our whole life out of timeless and indestructible information in the eternal now moment.

Not only the brain and the heart but also the guts is a major center for consciousness I think. Dr. Jubb said that there is a huge nervous system in the guts. Maybe like a simplified chakra system with only 3 main chakras: 1) brain, 2) heart and 3) guts.

However the holistic connection for consciousness is probably via the water in the body. Water has amazing properties! Far more advanced than what is the official mainstream view at the moment it seems.

Leo has a new video: What Is Reality? - A Radical Explanation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmBQRb5iuMg

I have only watched the beginning but I want to post something in case I forget it. Leo said that there are no objects. That's my view too. And Leo also said: "you didn't have a childhood". Exactly! That's precisely what I had an idea about in some earlier post. It's absolutely astonishing stuff.

Leo also said that there is no past, something like that. My view is that the past is real BUT it blasts into existence in the now moment instantly. And the past in my view is timeless information being observed now, and only now. So on that point I sort of agree with Leo, or I agree totally if that is described later in the video.

Consciousness to me is a state of being aware as a self. A state is nothing in itself. And consciousness is an on/off state; it is switched on in the morning when we wake up and in dreams during the night, and switched off in deep dreamless sleep. Leo may have a slightly different take on it.

I think my view of reality is simpler than Leo's but he may be describing the full reality. I realized that my take about infinite timeless information which results in our multiverse is just ONE out of possibly an infinite number of multiverses. That is sometimes called the omniverse.

As I see it our multiverse is changeless, yet the experience of it in the now goes on forever since infinity has no end. Still, there is an actual past, and only one single timeline. So there is no experience of for example my past self other than me now, because of the single timeline of our universe.

Leo said that information is difference. That's a good definition I think. If reality is difference, then that's oneness! Of course words are always duality but as a pointer it seems to describe reality accurately. Start with one difference. For that one difference to exist there has to be a "this" and a "that" between to make a difference. And that results in duality. But then there are THREE things: 1) this, 2) that and 3) the difference. And in turn that causes a new level of differences between the difference and this and that, and so on in an infinite explosion of differences.

I like that definition! It's deeper and more fundamental than information.

Advaita means not two.

"Advaita Vedanta (/ədˈvaɪtə vɛˈdɑːntə/; Sanskrit: अद्वैत वेदान्त, IAST: Advaita Vedānta, literally, "not-two"), originally known as Puruṣavādha,[1][note 1] is a school of Hindu philosophy, and believed to be one of the classic paths to spiritual realization in Hindu tradition.[2] The term Advaita refers to its idea that the true self, Atman, is the same as the highest metaphysical Reality (Brahman)." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Vedanta

Advaita could be a really clever description of the foundation of reality. Starting with Leo's explanation that reality is difference, that's one united whole. And let's assume that the difference is related to another thing which makes them two: the difference and the other thing. But that doesn't compute since what is the difference between the difference and the other thing? The original difference cannot be different than the difference between the original difference and the other thing, so it collapses back into oneness again. (I hope I got that right, that was a real mind twister. :D)

So the difference then must be between two other things, making a total of three things, not two, therefore Advaita is correct.

If information is not fundamental then how does information arise from difference? The original difference which is the whole of reality is just one unit, so that's not information in its original form. Instead, information is the explosion of differences the original difference is a result of, as I described in an earlier post.

So the original difference is what holds all information which in turn is the interconnected explosion of differences. When did the explosion start? At the Big Bang? No, my hypothesis is that our Big Bang is only a recent branch on a whole multiverse tree. And also, the Big Bang happened now! Get it? The explosion IS now, and continues to expand forever.

Darn! The description of reality as difference is super clever. I wonder how Leo came to that realization. And even if I make the explanation different (pun intended) than Leo's it makes my model even simpler. And it explains the beginning of time as the start of the explosion of differences.

The explosion of differences is like an ever expanding Indra's net:

""Indra's net" is an infinitely large net of cords owned by the Vedic deva Indra, which hangs over his palace on Mount Meru, the axis mundi of Buddhist and Hindu cosmology. In this metaphor, Indra's net has a multifaceted jewel at each vertex, and each jewel is reflected in all of the other jewels.[5]" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra's_net#Avatamsaka_Sutra

And a "jewel" in Indra's net is a difference connected to all other differences. The two other things the original difference connects to are themselves differences, or they would be outside reality since reality is defined as difference.

How can my model be the same as Indra's net when that is infinite, changeless and timeless, while my model is an ever expanding net? It's the same net! Indra's net is the platonic form, the changeless aspect of Brahman. Yet since the explosion of differences is infinite, reality will continue to unfold forever.

So one can make a distinction between the absolute reality and our relative reality with the manifestation of time as the expansion of the net. And notice one curious consequence of this: our reality is always FINITE! Because the net will never reach infinity. For each iteration of differences leading to more differences, this process is infinite yet the expression of the process (our experienced relative reality) is always finite.

One way to illustrate this is to think of the set of natural numbers N = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... which is an infinite set, yet all natural numbers are finite. Think of the set N as an infinitely large urn and the natural numbers as balls in the urn. There is an infinite number of balls in the urn. And let's say that each ball has a unique natural number written on it. No matter what ball we pick from the urn the number written on it will always be finite.

Edited by Anderz

Leo seems to say that there is true choice, that someone can choose to imagine etc. I doubt that he means actual choice. There is no choice in the ultimate sense in my view.

And Leo also talked about imagination in his video. As I see it reality is not an imagination. Reality is a precise unfolding of an interconnected net that can be described by a deterministic and logically precise algorithm. We as individuals are unique points (positions) in the net. A point is a difference. A difference can not make a difference, or do some action, the difference is changeless.

Leo also seems to suggest that reality has existed forever. It hasn't. Reality only exists now. There is no actual time stretching back an infinite number of years or in some past different from the now. Not even "God" has experienced the past or the future. Nothing repeats itself. Time always moves forward from the start of the explosion of differences and into the future, in a single timeline. There are no parallel realities or alternative realities, there is only one reality, this reality.

Nobody can for example choose to take shrooms or LSD. Whatever we do is already determined. Reality cannot change itself, and we are reality.

Stephen Wolfram who wrote the book A New Kind of Science also thinks that the universe can be the result of a simple algorithm, And in fiction, the Merovingian describes the consequence in one of the Matrix movies:

Notice that the Merovingian doesn't move his hand forward when he says "effect" indicating that the cause isn't necessarily only from past to future but can also be from the future to the past.

The algorithm for Indra's net is extremely simple. Start with reality as difference. For the difference to exist there has to be two other differences which the original difference is the comparison of. And those two differences result in new differences which in turn result in even more differences and so on, with the number differences increasing from 1 to 3 to 5 to 9 to 17 to ... , with the formula:

D(1) = 1
D(n) = 2^(n-1) + 1, n > 1

That's an exponential increase of number of differences. So there is a huge increase of the amount of information manifested all the time. And all memories are stored permanently, but how can our universe appear from such simple structure? And how does it contain intelligence and a process of evolution? I haven't figured that out yet other than that each unique individual (soul) is one out of all those possible differences.