Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anderz

Breatharianism Journal

540 posts in this topic

Breatharianism is according to some people a real possibility.

"Inedia (Latin for "fasting") or breatharianism /brɛθˈɛəriənɪzəm/ is the belief that it is possible for a person to live without consuming food. Breatharians claim that food, and in some cases water, are not necessary for survival, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana, the vital life force in Hinduism." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

Disclaimer: I'm not a medical expert and am doing an experiment on my own that may be dangerous for some people. I have been doing dry fasts before so I know that it's safe for me.

I learned that with dry fasting the body turns fat cells into water! Quite amazing and here is a video about dry fasting: 

A next step beyond even dry fasting is breatharianism. Here is alternative scientist Nassim Haramein talking about this possibility: 

My personal goal is to test if breatharianism is possible and that eating and drinking then can be used for pleasure and enjoyment instead of being a necessary means of survival. 

Here is mega skeptic James Randi's take on breatharianism:

Sorry Randi, the breatharianism Nassim Haramein described is not about living on air or sunlight alone. Instead it's the cosmic breath of the vacuum energy in "empty" space. Actually, Nassim said that even when we eat it's not clear that the food provides all the energy that's used in the body.

Yay! Now I have been without food and water for 14 hours. I know, that's tiny but one of the biggest challenges is the habit of eating and drinking, so I'm satisfied with the result so far. And the psychology of eating and drinking habits is culturally and biologically very deep and Kevin describes as a hypothesis from about 9 minutes into this video why some people starve to death while others survive without food: 

@Anderz I arrived at dry fasting intuitively in 2015. Taken as an exercise in conscious suffering, my body has never transformed more quickly.

Ocke deBoer uses the phrase -- bossing the Automaton around -- in describing carrying out practices of discipline. Utilizing this phrase has a distinct effect of clarifying and reinforcing my intentions. It re-enforces the concept that I'm am not the body. The ability to boss the Automaton around seems to strengthen witnessing presence. At a certain threshold in doing any fast but especially a dry fast, I experience an inflow of new subtle energy that I take to be chi or Prana. It's then that I feel my body is energized by this new, finer energy.

Intuitively I feel it's this life force or chi that feeds not only my Automaton but my very being. This kind of Conscious suffering is simple but not easy. I draw a line between bossing the Automaton around and bullying myself. The former feels like discipline/love and the latter feels more like unloving masochism. It feels like the Witness can feed on Impartial Love/Chi but requires a balancing act of sorts.This balancing act is a whole subject unto itself.

Ive been a fan of Nassim Haramein for a few years.

I'm enjoying your Journal!

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

3 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

I arrived at dry fasting intuitively in 2015. Taken as an exercise in conscious suffering, my body has never transformed more quickly.

Great! I will check out Ocke de Boer.

Gurdjieff had some method called Intentional Suffering. And yes, I'm doing a lot of body awareness practice in combination with the dry fast which has been going on for 24 hours now with only fairly mild hunger pangs and thirst. I guess that's a kind of conscious suffering when I do the body awareness practice.

Edited by Anderz

Holy smoke! Now it's getting really interesting. I was thinking about how to shift from dry fasting to breatharianism. Those are similar states yet also very different in that dry fasting is meant as a temporary method and breatharianism is potentially a permanent state/stage/trait.

I was frustrated when I couldn't come up with an answer, and I couldn't find any clear information about it on the internet. Then recently when I was doing body awareness practice an idea came into my mind out of the blue about how with breatharianism it's possible to relax the tension about the need for food. That's a very, very deep survival tension! And I started to sense the beginning of a new kind of relaxation in my body.

That's the key difference! With breatharianism it's possible to relax the deeper survival tension.

Hmm... The insight I got about breatharianism being about relaxing survival tension is all I need for now. I will start eating again. And then continue with the body awareness practice for a while focusing on the survival tension inside my body and mind. And only start dry fasting again if I sense there is a need for that.

Wow. This is amazing. Just as I expected. David Jubb explains in this video that biology can produce minerals out of cosmic energy:

What Jubb called cosmic energy it seems to me is obviously vacuum energy:

"Vacuum energy is an underlying background energy that exists in space throughout the entire Universe. This behavior is codified in Heisenberg's energy–time uncertainty principle. Still, the exact effect of such fleeting bits of energy is difficult to quantify. The vacuum energy is a special case of zero-point energy that relates to the quantum vacuum.[1]" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_energy

Nassim Haramein talked about how breatharianism is about the cosmic breath and not just about breathing air. And I came to think of that in an even larger possibility. The vacuum energy is according to Nassim not only something the body already uses. Physical matter is made of vacuum energy.

The larger possibility as I see it is that the body can produce physical matter out of the vacuum and also dissolve physical matter back into the vacuum. What this means, then, is that with breatharianism it's not only possible to live without food and water but also possible to eat loads and loads of food and still remain slim!

Of course, as Bruce Lipton has said, changing our beliefs changes our biology, but it's about deep subconscious belief and also the collective belief systems we are caught in. So stuffing oneself with huge amounts of junk food will still be unhealthy. And food addiction is still a dysfunction. Nonetheless I think in principle the possibility is there for breatharianism to allow for the whole spectrum of eating; all the way from eating nothing to eating loads and loads of food, if, as I expect, the body can both produce and remove physical matter with the use of vacuum energy.

IMG_0317.JPG

This is a picture of my television screen from a few months ago. A DVD of Nassim's about what you mention in your post.

It was a difficult thing to wrap my mind around idea of the mass of the universe fitting into the empty space of a proton. 

Its got a catchy title though.

10 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

It was a difficult thing to wrap my mind around idea of the mass of the universe fitting into the empty space of a proton. 

I was also wondering about how he could make that work. Then I heard Nassim explain that it's the surface of the proton that connects with all other protons in the universe. Leonard Susskind and other physicists have talked about how black holes have like pixels of information on the surface. And amazingly, Nassim's prediction of the radius of the proton was 4% off from the standard value, but then later scientists did a more accurate measurement which was basically exactly (within margins of error) the value Nassim's theory predicted!

Edited by Anderz

My next project is to examine the cosmic breath for my whole body. The usual perspective on the human body is that it is made of atoms. That's a very clunky, reductionist and isolated view. A more comprehensive and flexible perspective is to think of the human body as made of vacuum energy. And then the atoms are a secondary effect of the morphic field of the vacuum energy that shapes the body.

Consciousness then interacts with the vacuum energy instead of being a result of the atoms in the body. I believe that's a more correct perspective!

I now got an insight. Think of sound waves. What is sound made of? Sound is just vibrations in the air. So sounds doesn't contain any extra "stuff". Sound isn't made of anything other than pressure vibrations. And the atmospheric pressure of the air at sea level is enormously much larger than the pressure of even loud sounds.

Similarly, the vacuum energy is an enormous pressure. And the reason for why we don't experience that pressure directly is the same principle that makes us unaware of the atmospheric air pressure and only notice the sound vibrations even though they are tiny in comparison.

And like sound waves, atoms are not made of any separate substance. Atoms are like vortexes of the vacuum energy. And we experience physical matter as solid in the same way that we experience sound as something separate from the atmospheric air pressure.

Is there any evidence for this? Yes, but mainstream science is rather quiet about it. There are some experts who talk about it, such as:

"Subsequent studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' that is normally transparent but can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a part. The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this because it is taboo.[17]" - [my emphasis] Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics, endowed chair in physics, Stanford University

And:

"The effects of vacuum energy can be experimentally observed in various phenomena such as spontaneous emission, the Casimir effect and the Lamb shift, and are thought to influence the behavior of the Universe on cosmological scales. Using the upper limit of the cosmological constant, the vacuum energy of free space has been estimated to be 10−9 joules (10−2 ergs) per cubic meter.[2] However, in both quantum electrodynamics (QED) and stochastic electrodynamics(SED), consistency with the principle of Lorentz covariance and with the magnitude of the Planck constant suggest a much larger value of 10113 joules per cubic meter.[3][4] This huge discrepancy is known as the cosmological constant problem." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_energy

Some people live with mostly water in the head instead of a brain. That sounded unbelievable to me but there is even mainstream evidence of this, such as:

"Scans of the 44-year-old man’s brain showed that a huge fluid-filled chamber called a ventricle took up most of the room in his skull, leaving little more than a thin sheet of actual brain tissue (see image of the patient’s brain, above left)." - https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn12301-man-with-tiny-brain-shocks-doctors/

And another seemingly miraculous finding is that DNA can replicate itself in water:

"AS THE old saying goes, it’s good to have an open mind but not so open that your brains fall out. This week we report claims about the way that DNA behaves that are so astonishing that many minds have already snapped shut.

The experiments (see “Scorn over claim of teleported DNA”) make three claims that will stretch most people’s credulity: under certain conditions, DNA can project copies of itself onto electromagnetic waves; these same waves can be picked up by pure water and, through quantum effects, create a “nanostructure” in the shape of the original DNA; and if enzymes which replicate DNA are present in a “receiving” solution, they can recreate the original DNA from the teleported “nanostructure”, as if DNA was really there." - https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20927951-900-why-we-have-to-teleport-disbelief/

To me those kinds of findings are excellent news. In this case water is a part of what seems to make it possible. But I have heard stories about what seem to be actual out-of-body experiences (OBEs). And for those to be real and not just some hallucinations in the brain, then even the vacuum energy in space can hold consciousness.

Imagine in the video game The Sims that there is an obese woman. And as a player of the game you want to make the woman slim, so you put her through all kinds of torturous things such as diet, fasting and physical exercise. Another player who is able to hack the game simply changes the appearance of the woman directly from obese to slim without the need for any elaborate exercises.

Similarly in the real world, we can change our physical body through diet, fasting and physical exercise. But we can also tap into the deeper reality that controls physical reality and change our physical body directly via the mind. How? I haven't figured that out yet but I suspect that looking for answers on the internet would be like asking other Sims characters for how they can change themselves.

@Anderz  The "teleported DNA " article/topic you referred to I ran across a couple of years ago in the documentary below. It's brought up @ 11:30 into it. Here they are saying 7.83 hertz is the key ingredient for this to occur. If I'm not mixed up,,,

Its pretty wild stuff. It's a long Documentary though and somewhat depressing in the picture they paint of the harm being done to humans by the stew of electromagnetic pollution coming from cell phones and towers.

@Zigzag Idiot Yes, there may be health risks with 5G for example. Hopefully they will do enough testing to show that it's safe.

Science is learning more and more about the vacuum of space. But it takes a long time. Not least because scientists cling to their existing theories.

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it." - Max Planck

"once it has achieved the status of paradigm, a scientific theory is declared invalid only if an alternate candidate is available to take its place." - Thomas S. Kuhn

There is a good reason for why science clings to its theories. For there to be a paradigm shift, the new paradigm must first be thoroughly proven to be a better model of reality and then also accepted by the general scientific community. That's a huge process.

Fortunately we can test ideas with our own consciousness! And Leo said in some video that our subjective experience is actually the foundation and that science is a result of that. That's true! So subjective experiments are valid.

What I'm curious about to test is if it's possible to shift one's experience of self from the material body into the vacuum of space, first inside the body and then stretching out from there.

Edited by Anderz

@Anderz@Zigzag IdiotWow loads of interesting stuff here! 

Quick question after watching the video on the breatharianism dude. Do you think spiral dynamics stages in personal development affect one’s ability to adapt and support the sort of lifestyle without starving/dying? 

Edited by DrewNows

32 minutes ago, Anderz said:

What I'm curious about to test is if it's possible to shift one's experience of self from the material body into the vacuum of space, first inside the body and then stretching out from there.

That sounds similar in nature to 

Carnal body in which we can develop an 

Astral body which makes contact within to the

Subte body and

Causal body