SQAAD

No Fap/Sex For 1 year Goal | Journal

46 posts in this topic

Day 37: I'm feeling like a million bucks! My body smells like... like pure testosterone. A smell that kinda makes me feel proud of myself.

Also the female attraction is strong & pronounced at this point. Many women are feeling the tremendous power that i carry inside me and they want some of that power for themselves, right inside them. Sorry ladies i don't have time for your needy BS (at least for this year).

I despise most human affairs. I see no love . All i see is chimpdom.Most guys don't love their gf.

What they really love is them sugar walls.

If your gf's vagina tommorrow suddenly disappeared then you would leave her immediately. Am i wrong? So this is your love and this is the reason i despise it. How about having a relationship with a women that you don't have sex with? Sounds insane , i know.

Edited by SQAAD

Day 40: Sexual urges, sexual cravings have SIGNIFICANTLY SUBSIDED. I'm kind surprised to be honest BUT still i am expecting to be super horny in the following days.

I have trust/belief in the PROCESS . I know that the human body is so intelligent that it will figure out different ways to acclimate . If my body wants to release excess sperm then it will figure out a way to do it.

So i am expecting a wet dream in the following days also. I am not repressing anything. I am just transcending/reprogramming my chimp body & mind. We will see how it all goes.

In case i quit i will let you know guys. If it wasn't for this journal to keep be accountable i would already have quit...

Other than that i am feeling good. I was out for some drinks with female friends 1 hour ago. Made them laugh and have a good time. I decided to never drink alcohol again though. It's not for me anymore.

LETS GO!!!!!!!!

Edited by SQAAD

Day 42: Today i was super super horny and bored...So i pulled out my d**k & begun stroking it w/ slow motions initially and faster & faster afterwards. Right before the climax i stopped so i don't ejaculate and ruin my nofap objective.

Almost had an accident at one point so i will think twice before doing this again lol. 

Edited by SQAAD

I am on 4 months of no fap and it definitely makes a difference in lower anxiety and extra energy. ?

On 09/06/2019 at 11:39 PM, SQAAD said:

Day 42: Today i was super super horny and bored...So i pulled out my d**k & begun stroking it w/ slow motions initially and faster & faster afterwards. Right before the climax i stopped so i don't ejaculate and ruin my nofap objective.

Almost had an accident at one point so i will think twice before doing this again lol. 

Yeah no it's not worth it xD

It's too much of a gamble.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I've read the whole thing and it's more inspiring than any stupid marvel movie. Keep it up!