ivankiss

Holy Shit! Hologram revealed! Time frozen! Crystallization! And more.

150 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@seeking_brilliance Wow man. I am amazed by your level of mastery over dreams and lucidity. How does that transcribe into your waking life? Does "reality" not seem/feel the same after all those dream experiences? Not thinking about the context/content. Rather the overall structure and the mechanics "behind the scenes"...? What would you say is the main difference between the two, and what is common? I am really interested in reading your take on it. 

In my experience; the line is very thin. Barely noticeable. At times difference is obvious, other times untraceable. But I would point to one word: Density. 

" reality " does seem somewhat denser, slower. That would explain why crazy stuff is easier/faster manifested in dream states. Although I've been lucid only a few times while... khm...dreaming... But extreme vividness is very common. Sometimes dreams seem realer than reality hah!

Thanks for sharing!

@ivankiss

First of all, I'm definitely not a master at this. I've been lucky to be a very vivid dreamer my whole life with good recall, and in the last few years began having lucid dreams. Yes there has been a shift in waking reality, it feels very real but I am no longer completely fooled.  There are times when I can be walking around and  feel like I'm in a lucid dream. That's very fleeting for now. 

One of my favorite lucid dreaming books talks about 'the man behind the curtain' , and likens him to the wizard of Oz. This is a veiled intelligence which pulls the strings of the dream. When not lucid, it is running the show by itself,  designing every detail of the dream simultaneously and instantly. Everything, from the setting, the story, the characters, and any other experiences. The man behind the curtain is none other than the dreamer themselves, yet the conscious mind of the dreamer (the dream self) pays no attention to it. Even when you become lucid, you do not consciously control most of the details.  You do not expend your energy designing the room you are in, making every decision down to every detail like the color of the carpet or the dream characters which will appear.  These things just form around you and you can lucidly interact.  Yes, you can willfully change the location or make things happen, but you still do not design every detail. The man behind the curtain does. And he's you. 

I have no issue translating this idea into waking life. The only differences between the two states is-   what we call waking state has a much stronger illusion of continuity. In dreams the continuity only serves the story, and can change many times within a dream completely unnoticed by the dream-self. In waking life, continuity appears to be unbroken.  I suspect it's possible that it's not, but this goes unnoticed by the 'conscious' self.  

Another difference is a you said, density. (maybe not how you meant it ?)  No matter hard hard I try in waking life, I have not yet melted through a solid wall. In dreams, I often melt through walls (and sometimes get stuck)...   when I first started trying, I couldn't do it, and it's completely based on belief. I would just keep banging my head against a solid wall which luckily does not hurt in night time dreams.... I suspect that if it were possible to do in waking life then no one has done it because they will never believe it to be possible.  

There are other difference but other than that the core experience is the same. Sight, sound, touch, smell, taste.... It's all there. A dream self who is experiencing the story.  A waking up into the dream.  Thoughts and actions.  Not really knowing at which point you are in control, if ever.  And it's fucking amazing! 

At the same time, I am stuck in this 'it's a dream' concept and I don't know if it's preventing me from going further.  I suspect it does. I don't know what it is, and am starting not to care what it is. Honestly I'm more interested in dream work anyway.  It's fulfilling for now.  

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@ivankiss You take me back when all this started happening to me as well. And yes you cannot be fully enlightened and be here interacting with others at the same time. There is always a sacrifice needed because as soon as you decide to interactive with physical reality, you must adopt ego. Only in pure awareness you can be egoless and in awareness you cannot really interact, you just are, but sooner or later you realize why you are here and that Enlightenment is already inevitable/ever-present.

You chose to be here to experience something other than absoluteness/all knowingness ect.. This way you can have a completely different perspective on who and what you are and how it all comes to be and the ultimate paradox of being/becoming is eventually seen as one.

It is indeed a joy to be alive and to be limited for once, this is an experience of a lifetime, enjoy it while it lasts cause what we all seek is already found.

Keep doing your thing brother!

Bless!

B R E A T H E

15 minutes ago, pluto said:

@ivankiss You take me back when all this started happening to me as well. And yes you cannot be fully enlightened and be here interacting with others at the same time. There is always a sacrifice needed because as soon as you decide to interactive with physical reality, you must adopt ego. Only in pure awareness you can be egoless and in awareness you cannot really interact, you just are, but sooner or later you realize why you are here and that Enlightenment is already inevitable/ever-present.

You chose to be here to experience something other than absoluteness/all knowingness ect.. This way you can have a completely different perspective on who and what you are and how it all comes to be and the ultimate paradox of being/becoming is eventually seen as one.

It is indeed a joy to be alive and to be limited for once, this is an experience of a lifetime, enjoy it while it lasts cause what we all seek is already found.

Keep doing your thing brother!

Bless!

Exactly, you must take control, that means making identification with ego, ofc you can make some very nice system where you can make your interactions as minimal as possible, but I really doubt that it is possible to have both at the same time, I just do not see it working , at least from my experience now, I am probably wrong, but even if it is possible it is far reach for me at the moment.

Another problem is that ego can't deliver experience proper explanation, its gets distorted by it. 

Edited by purerogue

@purerogue Indeed

Silence/Stillness/Being is the only true language of god, all else is poor translation.

I believe Rumi and Lao Tzu explain it best.

B R E A T H E

@seeking_brilliance

Awesome! Thanks for the insights. I often found myself in the dream paradigm, even these days I slip into it. But overall I am experiencing complete emptiness, mostly. No paradigms. 

Would you say there are degrees to lucidity? What if you were to become aware of how exactly you're designing that red carpet? Or that dream character? Or gravity... Time? The waves of the ocean? Total awareness of the dream and the mechanics behind it.

That is what absolute awareness is, in my opinion. That is what happened the other night. Awareness became aware of absolutely everything.

No possible way to describe it. But I am now certain it all comes down to frequency. That is what dictates it all.

When I mentioned density, I had light in my mind. Not the degree to which the wall is solid. But I suppose it goes hand in hand.

5 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@ivankiss ? It's empty....

Exactly.

(haha kidding; my phone's bugging. it's a piece of crap)

14 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Exactly.

(haha kidding; my phone's bugging. it's a piece of crap)

Haha synchricity... 

@pluto Hm. Not sure if we're on the same wave.

I can interact while being purely aware; immersed in the now. But then it is not really me who's interacting, if you know what I mean. 

However; if through this way awareness expands enough so that relativity starts to fade, then there simply is no space and no time left for an interaction to occur. 

I keep pointing towards the levels and degrees. I found those extremely important. Those determine what is and isn't possible. But nonetheless; all happens within pure awareness.

Agree on limitations and the blessings they are. They are a product of infinite intelligence/all knowingness. Thank you and

Bless!

@purerogue I came to realize the importance of the ego self now more than ever. The ego is the agent of infinity. A filter. A unique one. 

Without it; absolute nothingness is all there is. And it does not know about itself. 

Ego is needed. Can be adjusted; aligned. I like to look at it as a piece of advance technology. Just the possibility of it is astonishing. 

It is not here to explain as much as it is to explore and experience infinity. 

To be a unique expression of it.

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss Yes there are different levels of lucidity.  Just the other night, I realized I was dreaming.  But I was so wrapped up in the story that I couldn't remember who I was outside of the dream. I remember trying very hard to remember but nothing could break me from the paradigm of the dream self.  All I knew was that I was dreaming and that nothing was real. 

There are times when I remember almost everything about waking life, but am still succeptable to false memories.  Then I wake up and laugh at how I still thought I had a blue cat when clearly I've never had one, or stuff like that. 

And then you can be completely lucid and have full consciousness of waking life.  This is easier achieved by wake induced lucid dreaming (WILD) where you enter the dream state from full walking consciousness. 

And its funny that we say that full waking consciousness in a dream is 'fully lucid' when the waking consciousness is still living in delusion. So yes I have no issue with the idea of becoming hyperconscious and cognizant of being the man behind the curtain itself. 

@seeking_brilliance crazy haha! I can't help myself but be a bit jelly of your abilities haha. I never succeeded becoming lucid in a dream intentionally or through practice. Always happened spontaneously. Then again; I also never had a strong enough intention/desire. But I do resonate, even now. This WILD thing you mentioned caught my interest. I also feel pulled towards exploring astral projection. Not so much through sleep as much through meditation. Relevance may be near.

How would you say co-creation of a dream between two or more lucid dreamers can happen? Have you ever interacted with another conscious dream character within a dream? 

Also; is your dream character always the same? Are you always you in your dreams? I've read of folks being tigers, dragons and whatnot while lucid dreaming. That seems so freakin' epic hah!

Really enjoying this. Thanks!

Edited by ivankiss

14 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@seeking_brilliance crazy haha! I can't help myself but be a bit jelly of your abilities haha. I never succeeded becoming lucid in a dream intentionally or through practice. Always happened spontaneously. Then again; I also never had a strong enough intention/desire. But I do resonate, even now. This WILD thing you mentioned caught my interest. I also feel pulled towards exploring astral projection. Not so much through sleep as much through meditation. Relevance may be near.

How would you say co-creation of a dream between two or more lucid dreamers can happen? Have you ever interacted with another conscious dream character within a dream? 

Also; is your dream character always the same? Are you always you in your dreams? I've read of folks being tigers, dragons and whatnot while lucid dreaming. That seems so freakin' epic hah!

Really enjoying this. Thanks!

There is alot of question on the difference between WILD and astral projection... The community seems split on that subject. In my experience, any time I've projected or left my body, it ended up being a lucid dream.  But yes, you can enter both from the waking state through meditation.  lots of people will tell you that for meditation, you must ignore the images that arise.  But for WILD, you have a passive interest in them. They will become clearer and clearer and more detailed. When they are photo - realistic, you can try to zoom in on a detail and then enter the dream.  Have to do all of this without moving your eyes. That's the hardest part for me. I know a good book for it if you get ready to try it. 

But I can verify that it's real and to step through into another reality like that without any break in between is an amazing and life changing experience. It really shakes the core belief of what is 'real reality'. Everything begins to blend together.

On my LD forum, the question of sharing a dream often arises. There are some that claim to have done this, but I have never shared a nightly dream with another person, that I am aware of. If so the memory is hidden.  I love talking to dream characters. Some of them are dumb as a rock and some are very convincing. I don't know if I can say a single one is a conscious being, besides the fact that the character is me expressing myself through this character. I love to ask questions that make the dream character think : things like, what did you dream last night, what's your earliest memory, when were you born.... That sort of stuff. Sometimes I get gibberish answers and sometimes a whole story is made up on the spot. Many times when getting an answer from a dream character, I can't understand what they are saying. My hearing will falter or I just can't understand them. Imagine someone talking to you in English but you forgot what any of the words mean. It's like that. 

I am a new dream self in every dream, yet usually still equates to 'me'.  Every dream self comes loaded with tons of false memories and identity, all of which serve the story.  Many times waking life memories are peppered into this identity, but that does not mean I am lucid, because I don't particularly know i am dreaming.  Sometimes I do switch perspectives into a dream character, or become a third person observer, but the majority of the time I am a dream self of seeking_brilliance, but not exactly the waking seeking_brilliance. A few times I have been an animal, I do remember becoming like an eagle in a forest once.  I could probably be whatever creature or character I want if I get lucid and will it to change, but usually I go straight to experimenting with dream characters or carnal pleasures. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

@ivankiss In what you are experiencing, does it feel like you are on some kind of autopilot? Like a greater energy is flowing through you all by itself while you sit back and observe it all play out?

B R E A T H E

@ivankiss just wait.  The mindfucks haven't even begun yet.

But yes somewhere in there it seems like you became the formless. Being. Being is Infinity as infinity not a finitude of infinity which was your little perspective or the formed.

As your finite perspective you cannot logically reach outside and grasp the formless or Absolute Infinity.  You have to become it.  You have to become conscious that you ARE it.

The moment that happens you will mystically transport into Absolute Infinity.  Meaning you become Absolute Infinity, defying logic.

A true experience will follow with backlash and your ego integrating what realizations you had.

It seems like you got the realization of Absolute Relativity..this is the nature of reality.  That it is so relative it becomes Absolutely so.  The formless is the Absolute or pure potential and the form is the relative.

But they come full circle into One. 

Something and Nothing are indistinguishable, making Reality a hologram or hallucination or dream.

Congratulations.  It's a lot to process.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@pluto What went down the other night can hardly be described as an experience. There was no experience. No experiencer. No observer. The easiest way would be to compare it to becoming a static, crystal clear 2D picture. Except that it wasn't 2D. It included all dimensions at once. Thus there were none, really. Impossible to describe and give it justice. Whatever I say is not even nearly it. 

When in flow states or pure beingness; things are still flowing. Relativity still is. It does seem like being on autopilot, but not if you recognized yourself as nothing; no one. Ivan and his senses become merely a filter. But that is simply how life is now. Cannot be compared to static nonexistence.

@Inliytened1 There was no being that night. No isness and no amness, whatsoever. No continuum.

Again; pure beingness is how everyday life is for me. There is a constant experience of everything, experienced by nothing, no one. That is what absolute relativity is, correct. The utter and complete merge of nothing and everything resulted in that which cannot be described. Static, frozen, crystalized consciousness. No movement whatsoever. It is so easy to overlook and underestimate. 

The hologram was revealed during the process of crystalization. Logic is long forgotten. Thanks!