ivankiss

Holy Shit! Hologram revealed! Time frozen! Crystallization! And more.

150 posts in this topic

Sounds awesome, thanks for sharing.. Reading through it stirred something within me... Same feeling when something happens and triggers a dream memory

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@ivankiss Nice work and report. Thanks.

I’m in a similar situation - free time, single, no kids. I’d like to get in tune with intuitive being and found your experience inspiring ? 

50 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's not reality which gets distorted. Your seeing of reality gets distorted. 

Probably same thing with psychedelics, enlightenment experiences, and all that stuff, they are all stuff which happens in the brain..

What would happen if the brain interpreted reality different? How would you know which one is the correct interpretation?

Or if everyone perceived reality distorted, would they think it is distorted or normal?

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@ivankiss omg the other week I had something similar occur. I was literally tripping completely sober. I’ve had shrooms once in my life years ago before spirituality and this SEEING was of the equivalent. At one point I had been driving a car so I Kept pulling myself out of it but any chance I had a break, went right back into the trip 

it was all brought on by intuitive being as well! 

@seeking_brilliance I know exactly what you mean. Memories are crystalized, too. From my current understanding, at least. So cool that you're exploring consciousness through dream states. Please do report some, would love to read.

@Serotoninluv Glad to hear. Freedom, right? I'm still kinda getting used to the single scenario tho. But it was much needed. More space for breath.

Wish you all the best!

@DrewNows Crazy man haha! Glad I'm not going nuts, and this is actually a thing others have experienced, too. Getting deeper now into that crystalline consciousness stuff. Feel like I need to broaden my view. Resonance is high. Will report more. 

Thanks!

Edited by ivankiss

7 hours ago, tedens said:

@Leo Gura Often you repeat that,  what you mean?

I mean it will blow your mind again and again and again, as @ivankiss is discovering.

I have not seen a bottom to it yet.

God is the ultimate mindfuck that just keeps on giving and giving. Its depth cannot be communicated at all. I hope one day you see it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@ivankiss I must say that to achieve effects like You did /by this method/ one really has to have a pertinacity, a passion and a craving. 

Edited by tedens

@ivankiss I don't think dreaming gets enough credit really.  I would love to master it one day. Most of my experience and experiments have been just taking it all in that everything within the dream is me.  And I also love talking to dream characters because some of them can be very interesting.  They appear to be separate, and intelligent individuals and yet I still know that they are me.  It really gives a new perspective on waking life. 

Last night I became conscious that I was dreaming. I completely wasted it on the hot guy that happened to be next to me lol. Talk about instant ego backlash haha. It seems when you engage in these egoic acts, at least without a constant awareness, you lose lucidity too fast.  But what's interesting is how all inhibitions dropped the moment I became lucid. I didn't even care who saw us because I knew I couldn't be judged. It's a very liberating feeling. 

I'm curious which kind of synchronicities you experience and epically the one which may have led to this experience 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

12 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Facing core fears.

How you do that?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@seeking_brilliance Wow man. I am amazed by your level of mastery over dreams and lucidity. How does that transcribe into your waking life? Does "reality" not seem/feel the same after all those dream experiences? Not thinking about the context/content. Rather the overall structure and the mechanics "behind the scenes"...? What would you say is the main difference between the two, and what is common? I am really interested in reading your take on it. 

In my experience; the line is very thin. Barely noticeable. At times difference is obvious, other times untraceable. But I would point to one word: Density. 

" reality " does seem somewhat denser, slower. That would explain why crazy stuff is easier/faster manifested in dream states. Although I've been lucid only a few times while... khm...dreaming... But extreme vividness is very common. Sometimes dreams seem realer than reality hah!

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by ivankiss

6 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

How you do that?

Difficult to point out, because it all happened naturally for me. I simply fallowed my passion/mission/purpose.

It's almost as if it was required from me. In order to get closer to actualizing my dream. My purpose.

I had to face starvation, being broke, being homeless, being all alone by myself, going nuts, overdose, dying etc. Basic survival things. Could be anything for ya tho. But I imagine there are similarities. That is; if you're human :D 

I think a big "no no" would be to force anything, just for the sake of reaching certain states. But you could also go that way about it, I guess. Just don't leave your heart behind. 

Good luck!

7 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@seeking_brilliance Wow man. I am amazed by your level of mastery over dreams and lucidity. How does that transcribe into your waking life? Does "reality" not seem/feel the same after all those dream experiences? Not thinking about the context/content. Rather the overall structure and the mechanics "behind the scenes"...? What would you say is the main difference between the two, and what is common? I am really interested in reading your take on it. 

In my experience; the line is very thin. Barely noticeable. At times difference is obvious, other times untraceable. But I would point to one word: Density. 

" reality " does seem somewhat denser, slower. That would explain why crazy stuff is easier/faster manifested in dream states. Although I've been lucid only a few times while... khm...dreaming... But extreme vividness in very common. Sometimes dreams seem realer than reality hah!

Thanks for sharing!

@ivankiss 

One thing I was going to mention is how when dreaming, you feel like you are in control, and then upon waking from or into the dream, you realize, wow, I wasn't in control at all. My dream self was completely following a script just like all the other dream characters. Even sometimes when lucid I seem to be following a script but I can break out of that too. I'll comment further but it's getting busy at work now

@ivankiss Nice read, and congratz on your breakthrough!

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

26 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Difficult to point out, because it all happened naturally for me. I simply fallowed my passion/mission/purpose.

It's almost as if it was required from me. In order to get closer to actualizing my dream. My purpose.

I had to face starvation, being broke, being homeless, being all alone by myself, going nuts, overdose, dying etc. Basic survival things. Could be anything for ya tho. But I imagine there are similarities. That is; if you're human :D 

I think a big "no no" would be to force anything, just for the sake of reaching certain states. But you could also go that way about it, I guess. Just don't leave your heart behind. 

Good luck!

Thanks Ivan... I got you now. Yes, we all have those fears. But my worst fear until now was to lost sense of my identity hahaha... it happened to me once when I was waking up and it was like nuts. Now I am more prepared, the day that it happened was before being in actualized,org, I was really lost. Didn't have and understood anything about religion, I was completely lost.

But anyway is pretty scary to be just awareness, for the ego... right?

Edited by abrakamowse

@abrakamowse Great man. Glad you're on your track. 

Well, as mentioned before, there's levels to it. An infinute amount. Can be pure heaven. Can be a sci fi horror movie hah! Even beyond ego transcendence. Or after desolving the five human senses. 

Pure awareness can be shitscared of itself, too. That precise moment can lead to being... Frozen in terror haha. It's kinda like looking into the mirror for the very first time. But again; levels and degrees.

11 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@abrakamowse Great man. Glad you're on your track. 

Well, as mentioned before, there's levels to it. An infinute amount. Can be pure heaven. Can be a sci fi horror movie hah! Even beyond ego transcendence. Or after desolving the five human senses. 

Pure awareness can be shitscared of itself, too. That precise moment can lead to being... Frozen in terror haha. It's kinda like looking into the mirror for the very first time. But again; levels and degrees.

Thanks Ivan! These pointers will help me a lot. Appreciate it man!

:)

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Wow man. Amazing, I say this forum is home for some high evolved, highly conscious people. Honoured to have chance to even read some of this stuff or even to talk with you guys. ?❤️

As Leo said God is brutal sometimes.

Edited by zeroISinfinity