ivankiss

Holy Shit! Hologram revealed! Time frozen! Crystallization! And more.

150 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

I have experienced stuff which has gave me those same thoughts.

It makes me question if enlightenment is a good thing. Maybe this illusion/maya exists for a good reason, and you don't want to destroy it. Maybe I should stop pursuing enlightenment. That's the thoughts my experiences have gave me. 

But I don't know. Everyone will of course say that enlightenment is awesome. Which makes me keep pursuing enlightenment. Until the next horrific experience, then I again question it and the people who say that enlightenment is awesome. Repeat repeat. It's a huge dilemma for me; who do I trust?: the people telling me that enlightenment is awesome, or my own direct experience which tells me that enlightenment is horrific?

Maybe it is awesome, I don't know. Haven't made a decision about the dilemma yet.

ego fear based

Of course time and space do not really exist.

All possibilities are happening all at once. Past, present, and future are ONE.

Like I've said before, it's an Absolutely Infinite singularity.

Sounds like a 5-MeO trip ;)

There is yet more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nahm Thank you. You know I love you. You're like my secret mentor hah! Always show up when most needed. Always hit the nail. Love reading between your lines.

The heart keeps it all in place. Love glues it all together. Feeling centred now. Fear is melting.

The stroboscopic thingy got my interest, look what I found.

It's incredible how easy is to distort reality

Try this...

https://strobe.cool/

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

The stroboscopic thingy got my interest, look what I found.

It's incredible how easy is to distort reality

Try this...

https://strobe.cool/

haha, amazing

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Heviin Nope, not really. Meditation is how I go throughout my mundane daily activities now. It's how life is. 

It is not a practice anymore. Rather a constant way of being. Rarely loose awareness of breath. Operating mainly on theta waves. Or whatever. Super deep and slow breathing.

Would not use the word "independence". But definitely no cause and effect, whatsoever.

7 minutes ago, dimitri said:

haha, amazing

Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course time and space do not really exist.

All possibilities are happening all at once. Past, present, and future are ONE.

Like I've said before, it's an Absolutely Infinite singularity.

Sounds like a 5-MeO trip ;)

There is yet more.

Well yeah, sure. One thing to know - another to experience. And even that has levels and degrees to it.

I am fully present and immersed in the now as I am typing these words. But that cannot be compared to what I experienced last night. Not even closely. 

Never tried 5-Meo. Or anything like it. LSD is the furthest I went. And even that was long ago. 

Srsly don't feel ready for tripping tho. Gotta ground myself firmly.

Ego's all frantic hah!

@ivankiss And you for me??????

I find grounding (and hilarity) in looking at something, like a cup, and stating that “cup” is my thought....so what it that?  Use if useful. Lol 

❤️❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

37 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I am fully present and immersed in the now as I am typing these words. But that cannot be compared to what I experienced last night. Not even closely. 

Never tried 5-Meo. Or anything like it. LSD is the furthest I went. And even that was long ago

I thought leo said that these high states of consciousness you achieve with 5-Meo DMT were almost impossible to reach with meditation unless you were some yogic living in a  cave for 30 years of your life. It is impressive that you have experience these things without Psychedelics.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There is yet more.

@Leo Gura Often you repeat that,  what you mean?

16 minutes ago, Peo said:

I thought leo said that these high states of consciousness you achieve with 5-Meo DMT were almost impossible to reach with meditation unless you were some yogic living in a  cave for 30 years of your life. It is impressive that you have experience these things without Psychedelics.

15 years of burning passion and love + 3 years of hardcore isolation. That's what it took for me.

But none of it was planned or forced in any way. All happened on its own; naturally. I just followed my heart, really. Wanted to play music.

That's all. 

Synchronicity did the rest. I just let go of the wheel. Trusting it with my life. Overcoming all fears and obstacles along the way.

Don't believe everything you hear on YouTube. Or any of it; for that matter. Even Leo repeats this often.

Find out what works for you. No one else knows but you.

Thanks though!

Edited by ivankiss

9 minutes ago, tedens said:

Often you repeat that,  what you mean?

You dont know how deep samadhi state you can attain. You would just fool yourself if you think you have arrived at the end. You can take a 5-Meo dmt and experience something deep shit and the next day you take a another 5-Meo dmt that is even deeper. Enlightenment is really big.

33 minutes ago, Peo said:

You dont know how deep samadhi state you can attain. You would just fool yourself if you think you have arrived at the end. You can take a 5-Meo dmt and experience something deep shit and the next day you take a another 5-Meo dmt that is even deeper. Enlightenment is really big.

How can Absolute be other then Absolute, I mean maybe you can "experience" some other levels of Consciousness. Ok I forgot that Absolute is merged with all so ok, sorry. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

41 minutes ago, tedens said:

You've been there?

No, my sources is coming from Leo

@Mikael89

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's not reality which gets distorted. Your seeing of reality gets distorted. 

Probably same thing with psychedelics, enlightenment experiences, and all that stuff, they are all stuff which happens in the brain..

How do you know ?

@ivankiss Crazy mind-blowing experience!! 

I want some of that too. What did you do to reach that level of consciousness?

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD

I suppose it is a matter of accumulation over the years. Passion and following my purpose. Risking my life for it. Quite literally.

But taking in consideration only the past few days; intuitive being, utter and complete surrender to the present moment. Following synchronicity. Merging with it.

Facing core fears. Various breathing exercises. Although even those occurred spontaneously; just like the experience itself.

It would be most accurate to say; I did precisely nothing. Tons of it xD