kindayellow

Do you promote Leo's work?

9 posts in this topic

Every now and again I find myself telling people about self actualisation and about how much Leo has helped me in my journey. Do other people do this as well?

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

I talk about concepts, and if they want to know more I'll point them to Leo.
Leo is good for people who are seekers, otherwise they will be put off with the long videos and complex subjects.

No. Leo only appeals to the mind.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@kindayellow

Practise the skill of talking to strangers (in the real world).

Youre confidence will skyrocket and youll have friends.

Only to people who are high green or above and only when they show interest, otherwise it's not that great of an idea.

I don't promote anything, because ideology.

I say what I think is healthy and helpful for everyone.

No.

I am a spiral wizard (at least i wish)

I take note on what level of the spiral people are and talk about appropriate stuff with them.

For example:

-Mom, Aunt and Grandma are blue so i talk about food and family with them.

-Dad, Boss and Uncle are orange so i talk about money, women, success and sports with them.

-It's pretty easy to talk about almost anything with green and above people. They are open minded.

Sometimes I make the mistake of talking orange, green and tier 2 concepts to my blue relatives. I end up annoyed and frustrated.

Sometimes I make the mistake of talking  green and tier 2 concepts to my orange friends. I end up annoyed and frustrated.

I end up telling myself: -"Wow, I wasted a lot time and energy there.''

Edited by Arcangelo
Wow

I only recommend it to people who I know are already really open-minded. It's not exactly something I'd share on my Facebook wall. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I just said that he comes up quite often if people talk more deeply to me, but after reading what I said I noticed that it's not really true (anymore). In the past, I was really excited about the topic and it was basically the only thing I talked about, but in the last year or so I really reduced that.
It basically alienated about 90% of the people, who are not even familiar with the idea that such a thing like self-actualization is possible. So I try to kinda hint at that idea, but sending them a 2,5h video of a talking head would just be ridiculous and pushing my agenda on them.

Edited by Enizeo