Leo Gura

To All Struggling Males: Stop Playing Victim!

144 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, thesmileyone said:

You seem a bit lost. JP is blue pilled.

What you preach IS red pill.

The problem is most people who call themselves redpill is actually MGTOW.

And most people who call themselves MGTOW are incells.

Feminists don't want men to work on themselves. Feminists have a variation of ideas on what men should do which stretches from genocide to all men moving to another continent. None of them have anything to do with men working on themselves. They don't want men in their lives. They don't want men in the world. Hence they push ideas like "Strong independent women don't need no man" and "Single mothers ftw!"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-cant-we-hate-men/2018/06/08/f1a3a8e0-6451-11e8-a69c-b944de66d9e7_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d141c3c53ae5

I think you're mostly right on the red pill stuff. What Leo describes is a lot of what Red Pill preaches too. Of course, it's a large community and there's a huge mix of bitterness, misogyny and victim attitude but that's not really what I get out of it. At the core of it, it preaches taking control back, stop blaming outside circumstances and improve yourself if you want success.

I don't think your view of feminists is accurate though. Like any group, there are vocal minorities. There's for sure some that want to see all men burn in a fire but the majority are just normal women that want women to be respected and appreciated. 

What I find unfortunate about feminism is that it preaches feminine self-empowerment even to the detriment of women. I had a girlfriend that was so opposed to depending on other people and being her independent person even when it caused her unnecessary suffering. Independence is great but not when it pushes you away from interdependence. 

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

incel = in cell 

as in imprisoned

by beliefs

oh the irony

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Leo Gura great post “real men are feminism” after recent breakup  with fling I was falling down red pill hardcore and hearing you say this is eye opening. How did you get over setbacks like a breakup when you know what you did wrong and think to yourself..” I knew that, Danm it” I guess some things are unlearnable without the experience. How was your process more consistent with less setbacks of self proclaimed “failures” even though you know it’s a  part of the process

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

God there really is some toxic stuff on this part of the forum. I use to be a dating coach back in the day and have lots of real life experience in this area so I am happy to give any advice if anyone wants it. The first thing I would like to address is stay well clear on anything to do with MGTOW, red pill, incel, mens rights, why marriage sucks ect.

I can tell you all of these so called ideology's just do not match up to real life experience, if you actually get off your ass and go out and meet 1000s of different people you realise there are so so many diverse types of people out there you can't really put anything or anyone into a box. There are amazing people out there who you can have great relationships or marriages with, there are also not so amazing people out there who will hold you back, so you are going to have to become wise to it. But this will take work. Commit to finding peace, constantly learning, growing and all these so called ridiculous problems that half the time don't even exist will be solved.

If happiness is what you want you will not find it by identifying with MGTOW, red pill, incel, mens rights. Throw it in the trash lol

@noselfnofun Well said.

80% of people you meet in real life are actually decent, friendly people.

Its the assholes that stir things up with ideologies that you have to stay well clear of...

On 5/28/2019 at 11:11 AM, thesmileyone said:

Feminists don't want men to work on themselves. Feminists have a variation of ideas on what men should do which stretches from genocide to all men moving to another continent. None of them have anything to do with men working on themselves. They don't want men in their lives. They don't want men in the world. Hence they push ideas like "Strong independent women don't need no man" and "Single mothers ftw!"

you should visit some spiritual, yoga, nutrition, vegan, meditation, environmental, emotional healing communities and verify if this is true 

The other day I went to a meditation center and most of the people there were women. I've never felt so accepted in my entire life there. It was pure non-judgement and love 

A feminist is someone who is fighting for equality

What you mention is a woman who is hurt and grew to hate men. That's not the average female, be very careful of that judgement. That's one of the dogmas of the redpill community

Really, it's a projection. Go to a redpill youtube channel and you'll see thousands of men in the youtube comments ridiculing women, calling them names, judging them etc.

Edited by d0ornokey

Why do you guys think it is a valid way to judge an ideology / thinking system based on the people following them instead of the ideology in its pure form?

Youtube can be toxic just for the sake of being youtube. People can take only what they want from a belief system, put their twist on it and make it toxic...

On 6/6/2019 at 1:03 PM, Psychonaut said:

Why do you guys think it is a valid way to judge an ideology / thinking system based on the people following them instead of the ideology in its pure form?

You're right, the followers and communities are not always a good example of the core idea, aka religion

What is the core of the philosophy in your opinion? And which teacher/book in this area would you recommend? 

Edited by d0ornokey

So, 
I have been dealing with this question for quite some time now. I was thinking about making a seperate topic for this subject, but i think i can ask this question here to save some space. 

I'm happy with how my life is going. I'm pretty much sure about what my life purpose is and what direction i need to go. I'm working on this everyday, learning everyday with succeses and failures. 

I'm 27 years old. I'm a good shape (calisthenics) and i keep my diet in check too. 
Now, I don't feel the need to 'game' girls or to chase them or anything. I do not feel anything at all. At this point i do not see having a girlfriend as something that would benefit my life.  

It has taken me quite some time to get to this point. I was needy as fuck. Not anymore. 
I have no problems approaching pretty woman, because i'm not approaching to get their number or anything. But, it goes both ways, i don't see any girl being interested in me. Which is cool because i'm not looking for anything anyway. 

But still i wonder.. is this normal? I sometimes feel a little pressured to 'chase women' because most of my friends do, but they do not chase their purpose as much as i do. Last weekend i was at this festival and i had an amazing time with these lads. But i felt pressured alot to just 'approach women'. It felt really mechanical and inauthenic to me. So i didn't do it. 

At some point 2 girls bumped into me and accidentally slammed my drink out of my hand. I had a nice conversation with these 2 which went really natural. This was awesome but i didn't feel to number close or anything. 

So what do you peeps think? if i really feel deep inside i feel this is okay as it is. 

@MaxV I think you've got the right mentality. If you don't want to go out and approach women or it feels unnatural/uninteresting to you, listen to that feeling. The only reason I could see why someone SHOULD approach is so you can work out the inner fear that might arise when you see a gal you really want to walk over and talk to. If you're fairly confident that you could walk up and start a conversation with someone you're interested in with no problem aside from maybe a couple butterflies in your stomach, I don't see why you'd need to force yourself to approach or have sex with women you're not interested in. You do you man!

@MaxV Sure that's normal, in fact, better than normal, that's very healthy - in the way you described it

But be very careful so as it's not coming from a place of:

"Women have hurt me / are a source of pain. So, I am doing my own thing" 

Which is also okay! But to notice that motivation

Edited by d0ornokey

28 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

Thanks guys!

@MaxV Sure that's normal, in fact, better than normal, that's very healthy - in the way you described it

But be very careful so as it's not coming from a place of:

"Women have hurt me / are a source of pain. So, I am doing my own thing" 

Which is also okay! But to notice that motivation

Good one though. This might have been the case in the beginning. 
But i have obtained so many nice creative hobbies which absolutely fuel me with happiness and joy (I want to create to give. Like other artists have given me.)

I'm not  evading women either.  I have some fantastic female friends. (It is possible. yeah i sometimes find them sexually attractive but i guess thats normal.)

I have listened and looked up some stuff about the whole Redpill/mgtow thing. But i dropped that about a year ago (it was a short period anyway).
Those things made me really unhappy and bitter. 

I'm not doing my own things because of that though. You see if i would happen to bump into someone that would be cool, but if nothing happends thats cool too. 

I suppose this also plays because of my best friend. He's so obsessed with chasing women and getting them. I gave him my copy of The Way of the Superior Man. So i hope i will find some  peace and direction now. Because he has alot of bad luck with women. But this is the exact reason why he has bad luck with them. 

Edited by MaxV
accidentally put my text in the quote

On 20/5/2019 at 10:07 AM, Leo Gura said:

If it were 100 years ago, you might have been an actual slave and your kids would work 12 shifts in a sweatshop.

Traditional values ain't gonna save you. Things are way fairer now than 100 years ago.

Society keeps getting better and better but people still want to go back to the imaginary rosey past which never was.

Traditional values I refer to are the respect to the elders, the value of a family, the integrity, loyalty to your wife/husband, friendship. 

Today society keeps getting better? 50-60% of divorce rate, kids growing up psychologycaly fukd without father, people in general becoming dopamine slaves, friendship is just interest.

The bonds and friendships in the past were for life, my grandma had a german friend that meet in the war and kept the relationship till she died.

Nowadays people get tired easily of everything, of relationships, of cars, of career. Too much stimulations to focus on what is important. 

1 hour ago, MaxV said:

So what do you peeps think? if i really feel deep inside i feel this is okay as it is. 

I think you're doing good, trust your feelings on this. There's no point in being needy and chasing women like it's a game you have to impress everyone with.

You're being authentic and it might end up a bit slower to find your mate, but when you do there won't be any doubts about it.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@MaxV yeah, it sounds like you're on the right track and have nothing to worry about if you'd rather invest your energy in things you truly care about right now. And honestly, keeping it in your pants has its upsides since you don't have to worry about relationship drama or pregnancy scares.

@noselfnofun how did u become a dating coach? i am working towards it right now

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@SageModeAustin 

When I was younger I was very shy and was terrible with women. I then luckily found self improvement and how you can improve your dating life. I started to make small improvements but I realised to really get this area of my life sorted I had to put a lot more effort in so I moved to the biggest city in my country and went out pretty much everyday talking to different women until I felt the puzzle was completely solved. It did take a bit of time before I started to get where I wanted to be.

During this time RSD was getting very big and the whole dating industry was popular in my city so I ended up living with a well known coach. Eventually I started to coach also just through word of mouth. But as this was happening I started to go through a radical spiritual awakening and lost complete interest with the whole thing and moved on from it. I felt the whole thing was a bit extreme. I do think there is a lack of people offering wholesome healthy advice on how to develop intimate loving relationships. Also now things like red pill,MGTOW, black pill ect seem to really be gaining followers which is not good.

Edited by noselfnofun

20 minutes ago, noselfnofun said:

@SageModeAustin 

When I was younger I was very shy and was terrible with women. I then luckily found self improvement and how you can improve your dating life. I started to make small improvements but I realised to really get this area of my life sorted I had to put a lot more effort in so I moved to the biggest city in my country and went out pretty much everyday talking to different women until I felt the puzzle was completely solved. It did take a bit of time before I started to get where I wanted to be.

During this time RSD was getting very big and the whole dating industry was popular in my city so I ended up living with a well known coach. Eventually I started to coach also just through word of mouth. But as this was happening I started to go through a radical spiritual awakening and lost complete interest with the whole thing and moved on from it. I felt the whole thing was a bit extreme. I do think there is a lack of people offering wholesome healthy advice on how to develop intimate loving relationships. Also now things like red pill,MGTOW, black pill ect seem to really be gaining followers which is not good.

We live in a stage orange world, it's expected for a vast majority of people to only seek short term solutions :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 hours ago, Shin said:

We live in a stage orange world, it's expected for a vast majority of people to only seek short term solutions :)

Yes, its unfortunate :(