Leo Gura

To All Struggling Males: Stop Playing Victim!

144 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ferdi Le said:

@Leo Gura

Has your attitude changed towards "Sperm Wars" and "The Red Queen"?

You gave both books 5 stars I think, but they seem to be quite contrary to what you wrote today

From my understanding this post is geared towards people who cherrypick negative studies and use them as excuses not to take action. Of course millions of years of evolution have led to particular mating patterns between the sexes. But a struggling man does not need that sort of information yet, what they need first is to fix their mindset.

39 minutes ago, SFRL said:

It sounds reasonable when you type it out like that.

But the way it goes on this forum is like this:

Nerd: "I am 25 and I have never even kissed a woman, they all hate me!!!, and I hate them too!!!"

Then a guy wearing his green cape comes and says something to the extend of: "Try watching deep in each others eyes, and really feel the deeper connection between the two of you and how you are her". 

No man. That shit is not going to work. The guy is not going to get laid like that.  He us going to creep the girl out. To even endorse such a statement being made is ridiculous. 

Yes, it’s context dependent. In this context, I agree with you that it is ridiculous. Being able to recognize context relative to one’s own experience is a skill. In another context, that would be wonderful advice. . . .I also agree with you that there are a lot more guys in their 20’s here trying to learn how to date than guys in their 40s trying to reach trans-personal nondual states within a stable relationship. 

There are a few videos on YT that make fun of nondualists trying to go on regular dates. It can be pretty ridiculous and I think you make a good point ? 

@SFRL I agree, there are too many over the top spiritual replies from others on here, and that just doesn't quite work when a guy starts out in the dating world. We need to be realistic first, then get to the spiritual mental masturbation later.

@SFRL just because aurum was here, it doesn't mean that his advice was taken seriously. The advice is like listening to music--goes in one ear and out the other. It may sound good to the listener, but not applied. It's just like eating fast food and saying to yourself, "ok, one more burger and pizza won't hurt," and then you just unconsciously go out and eat more.

When someone else presents new info, it's not questioned or thought about internally. Again, it goes in one ear and out the other. No thoughts of, "oh, how will I try to understand the other person?"

36 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@SFRL just because aurum was here, it doesn't mean that his advice was taken seriously. The advice is like listening to music--goes in one ear and out the other. It may sound good to the listener, but not applied. It's just like eating fast food and saying to yourself, "ok, one more burger and pizza won't hurt," and then you just unconsciously go out and eat more.

When someone else presents new info, it's not questioned or thought about internally. Again, it goes in one ear and out the other. No thoughts of, "oh, how will I try to understand the other person?"

Like those Oprah videos you post?

Edited by SFRL
Could be interpreted as racist post.

@SFRL i never posted any Oprah videos. Which one? Just because she interviews someone, you just look at Oprah and not the other person. You're more interested in the news reporter, than what's actually being said, and twisting the whole story into something else.

@SFRL in other words, you're more into the news reporter than the actual news and what's really going on, and making projections.

5 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@SFRL i never posted any Oprah videos. Which one? Just because she interviews someone, you just look at Oprah and not the other person.

You do. This Cosmo girl level of Self- Help. 

What makes you think your post don't go one ear in other ear out? 

You are levitating above the rest? 

real good post for the blablating mind

3 minutes ago, SFRL said:

You do. This Cosmo girl level of Self- Help. 

What makes you think your post don't go one ear in other ear out? 

You are levitating above the rest? 

You last post is totally off topic.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@SFRL i didn't say that. I wasn't talking about me, but you were talking about aurum and other mods and how this forum "should" run. Go and talk to Leo then; it's his forum, but then I'm sure he's reading all this already. I was only responding to your post.

1 minute ago, Key Elements said:

@SFRL i didn't say that. I wasn't talking about me, but you were talking about aurum and other mods and how this forum "should" run. Go and talk to Leo then, but then I'm sure he's reading all this already. I was only responding to your post.

Go stand on your own two feet. 

On 5/17/2019 at 2:45 PM, SFRL said:

Go stand on your own two feet. 

I am. Stop assuming. You don't know other ppl. xD I hope you get a better job than just working for Uber. I know it's a struggle.

Thank you for this post Leo!

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

9 hours ago, Arnold666 said:

@Leo Gura Leo #1 rule of all growth and personal development is taking 100% responsibility for your situation. 
Peterson #1 rule to live live is to pick up that cross, accept its terrible weight, "so stop whine, complain, bitch, moan, blame, and be so negative" Hoist it onto your shoulders and struggle impossibly upward toward the Kingdom of God on the hill. So take 100% responsibility of your life.

Leo #2 rule: Stop listening to Jordan cuz it's cancer to the mind.

Look at what JP demonstrates, not what he says. He says to take responsibility but then he makes a career out of blaming others for the world's problems: feminists, marxists, leftists, hippies, liberal professors, etc.

Scapegoating 101

Weak men use JP to blame women for their lack of sex and lack of manhood.

JP does not yet realize what it means to pick up the cross of God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@ajasatya You would do that in first minutes of a conversation with someone new?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@ajasatya You would do that in first minutes of a conversation with someone new?

nope. but i don't recommend starting random conversations out of nothing with random people. i would be a hypocrite if i did.

instead i say go live new experiences and you will have what to talk about with people. not because you will have to come up with things to say, but because interaction is a straightforward consequence of people meeting to do something together.

unborn Truth

If all is one, there are no strangers in the world. Everyone is your brother and sister.

Yes, you'll be banging your sister :P

But that only deepens the love, Lol.

God has no one to fuck but itself! #strangeloop

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If all is one, there are no strangers in the world. Everyone is your brother and sister.

Yes, you'll be banging your sister :P

But that only deepens the love, Lol.

God has no one to fuck but itself! #strangeloop

7 hours ago, SFRL said:

This Cosmo girl level of Self- Help. 

Well, now you got an excellent Cosmo answer from Leo. He doesn't care whether or not you're a boy or girl.

35 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Well, now you got an excellent Cosmo answer from Leo. He doesn't care whether or not you're a boy or girl.

How does that even qualify as a smart answer? 

The joke is on the forum. 

Edited by SFRL