Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maya_0

Sensitivity to "energies" of environments, people

4 posts in this topic

Really curious to hear people's thoughts on this! This has been a very prevalent phenomenon I encounter ever since I started "waking up."

I call them "energies", and I can sense them on my body wherever I am. Some energies are comfortable & serene, like those in nature, and some feel assaulting and harsh, like when walking down a busy city street. 

I was never before sensitive to energies prior to my awakening and previously never would have believed such a sense be possible. But this phenomenon is very real palpable to me. I don't quite understand how it happens rationally speaking, but my guess is that the ego is the source of these energies. The ego, as a pattern of energy in flux, radiates a field that can be tuned into by other egos who have a heightened awareness.  

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on how these energies manifest, how sensitive you feel you are to them, and perhaps some tips/tricks on how you personally deal with them, considering they can often be unpleasant sensations. 

Edited by Maya_0

@Maya_0 I’ve had similar appear. A different way of sensing and perceiving. The dissolution of the recurring self thought story opened up a lot of space for new stuff to appear. I was no longer in “la-la” land in my head all the time worrying and trying to figure shit out. I became more present in Now. Then I started noticing a lot of stuff happening Now that I never noticed before - including new ways to sense my surroundings. 

Occasionally, it can get intense and feel odd - usually in social situations.  Several times it became overwhelming and I barely held on.  A couple times, I’ve had to remove myself from the social situation - yet this is not always possible. It’s somewhat similar to heightened sensitivity while on a psychedelic.

4 hours ago, Maya_0 said:

Really curious to hear people's thoughts on this! This has been a very prevalent phenomenon I encounter ever since I started "waking up."

I call them "energies", and I can sense them on my body wherever I am. Some energies are comfortable & serene, like those in nature, and some feel assaulting and harsh, like when walking down a busy city street. 

I was never before sensitive to energies prior to my awakening and previously never would have believed such a sense be possible. But this phenomenon is very real palpable to me. I don't quite understand how it happens rationally speaking, but my guess is that the ego is the source of these energies. The ego, as a pattern of energy in flux, radiates a field that can be tuned into by other egos who have a heightened awareness.  

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on how these energies manifest, how sensitive you feel you are to them, and perhaps some tips/tricks on how you personally deal with them, considering they can often be unpleasant sensations. 

Society call then fancy energy names. In reallitu goes deeper than that, an interconnection, is like the universe is a big organism. Emergy looks like from a perspective of the mind. But fom the perspective of life, nobody lives outside, like an independent body, it only looks that way to the dormant. Everything is basee on love. I start hating i get sick, this is a law like gravity. 

For me now is natural to feel everyhing. What is not fun is all the garbage of people. People think all kinda of stupid things, thinking only they are able to see that, lol. So this is the most stupid aproach fron the dormant. Zombies will never understand how this works unleaa they aeaken, give them as much links as you want, is a waste of time.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.