Gabriel Antonio

The Myth of "We Create Our Reality" (Updated!)

48 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

No, but I have heard about it. Will check it out. Thanks for sharing. 

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

By the way...

@Gabriel Antonio

...You're awesome.

2 hours ago, tedens said:

By the way...

@Gabriel Antonio

...You're awesome.

Why? 

35 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Because your like Mighty Mouse

Dude, I am in my 20's, haha. 

@Gabriel Antonio don’t believe anything man, think for yourself. Figure out what is reality and who you are...the truth will become quite evident. Caught up on beliefs? Figure out what is a belief. Figure out what is a distinction and who you are etc 

i share with you my evidence and perspective which will be forever changing. Don’t be rude I didn’t wish to debate. I don’t even know who ralph smart is...I’m actuallg a fan of Krishnamurti as he goes against all religion and authority in general to push people to really “think for themselves, learn from themselves in daily life” 

On 5/17/2019 at 11:49 PM, DrewNows said:

don’t believe anything man, think for yourself. Figure out what is reality and who you are...the truth will become quite evident. Caught up on beliefs? Figure out what is a belief. Figure out what is a distinction and who you are etc 

i share with you my evidence and perspective which will be forever changing. Don’t be rude I didn’t wish to debate. I don’t even know who ralph smart is...I’m actuallg a fan of Krishnamurti as he goes against all religion and authority in general to push people to really “think for themselves, learn from themselves in daily life” 

is it so hard to admit that you were wrong? This is what kindergartens are expected to learn. 

@Leo Gura Aren't you going to reply @Gabriel Antonio? I think your followers at least deserve a reply. He was very provocative to you and your teachings.  

one day this will all be memories