Gabriel Antonio

The Myth of "We Create Our Reality" (Updated!)

48 posts in this topic

You are God! You create EVERYTHING!

It's merely a question of how conscious are you that you do so.

Creation is not a simplistic thing. There are many layers to it. So it's not as simple as you imagining a unicorn and it materializes into the air.

But consider the possibility that even that might be possible if you were sufficiently conscious of all the layers.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

We investigate more and more with science and we go closer and closer to what the wise men of the antiquity had said about reality

"A quantum experiment suggests there’s no such thing as objective reality"

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/613092/a-quantum-experiment-suggests-theres-no-such-thing-as-objective-reality/

Of course all these are just pointers... not truth, but... all the discoveries science is doing lately don't contradict the Upanishads hehehe...

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

We create our reality is not a myth. It's what happens.

OMG! You have totally convinced me! Your spiritual wisdom has penetrated me through your words and now I'm in a state of bliss. Wow, thank you! 

4 hours ago, DrewNows said:

We are NOT responsible for the thoughts and emotions we experience. But we can take responsibility in understanding why we have them and figure out the underlying causes (beliefs and assumptions) and see the consequences in those patterns of thoughts and emotions.

I agree. 

This can be referred to as exploring thought-self in relation to nature of thought, shadow work, emotional maturity and even epistemology. 

What a word salad... 

I would recommend watching Teal Swan to gain a new perspective on the mind  

No, thank you. No wonder you watch her. You seem to have all the New Age beliefs that are in the book... 

Self evidence is what I use but there are many holistic psychologists and psychoanalytic practices who would agree.

Imporant note: I think it is important not to take all evidence you read as fact to believe/assume to be true but see if it is true in direct experience

Well, direct experience is overrated. Leo himself talk a lot about self-delusion. The brain is very susceptible to hallucionation. So don't trust your direct experience too blindly. 

From the absolute persp, yes without a child there could be no molesting, so that’s what is.

From your perspective there is no outside world without an inside one. No experience without the experiencer, no perceiver without the perceived. No thought without the thinker etc 

You sure have read a lot of New Age books and videos, haven't you? 

It amazes me how New Age is just a new version of religion. You guys repeat the same beliefs, just like religious people do. 

I am just waiting for you to recommend me Ralph Smart. I used to believe in that guy, but he's full of shit. I hate how he always says, "I am multidimensional being having a human experience." This is nothing but beautiful words. You can call that poetry, I guess. Well, anyway, if he is so sure about this claim, why does he have to repeat that in almost every video? I guess he think that a lie that's told many times becomes a truth. Lol. 

2 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Atoms are made of stories too.

I like this quote. It's a real mind-bloggler, imo. 

Btw, it reminds me of the great meditation teacher, Jack Kornfield :) 

4 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Thinking, analyzing and trying to figure it out may help set the table, yet it’s not gonna put meat in the table. This is a realm of deep inquiry, concentration and observation. Also, psychedelics can help dissolve the mind’s assumptions and habitual thought patterns. 

Direct experience is not 100% trustful! Just because you directly experience something, that doesn't mean it is true. And it blows me away how many people take what they see in psychedelics trips as true.

Dude, it's a hallucionegitc. Oh... but wait! On an ultimate level, everything is a hallucionation. So... maybe... if I take psychedelics combined with deep comtemplation........ I will see that I am the Creator. Wow...! 

Spiritual people are very prone to believing stupid shit "gurus" say. 

3 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Thought = form

Can you prove that? 

3 hours ago, tedens said:

...infinite one story... Feels reaaaally..good.

Been tripping balls, pal? 

2 hours ago, tedens said:

thats why can I see Your photo.

Is the "Your" intentionally capitalized? 

39 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Direct experience is not 100% trustful! Just because you directly experience something, that doesn't mean it is true. And it blows me away how many people take what they see in psychedelics trips as true.

I didn’t write anything about truthiness of direct experience or psychedelics.  You added that in there. Notice how what I wrote got processed through a filter of pre-conceived beliefs in your mind. That is a hallucination. You just created that reality for yourself. Ta-da! ?

Do you have any idea of my impressions of how sober and psychedelic direct experience relate to truth within various objective, relative and absolute contexts? (That would be “no”). 

25 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

OMG! You have totally convinced me! Your spiritual wisdom has penetrated me through your words and now I'm in a state of bliss. Wow, thank you! 

Nice... you didn't see my other posts. But I can see from where you are coming from. Good luck with your "search"....

You also didn't answer Leo's post... it seems that you still want to create your own reality where you need "proofs" from Carl Sagan to accept it... Lmao!

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You imagining a unicorn and it materializes into the air.

Did someone Just called me into existance. ?

Unlock all doors with power of God I mean love. 

23 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@abrakamowse Cool experiment. ?? 

Thanks @Serotoninluv !!! It's really interesting.

Anyway there's not experiment that can replace direct experience. Experiment and science as Leo says are totally dumbfounded with the religion of materialism.

:-)

10 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I didn’t write anything about truth. You added that in there. Notice how what I wrote got processed through a filter of pre-conceived beliefs in your mind. That is a hallucination. You just created that reality for yourself. Ta-da! ?

???????

Anyway, I think we are wasting time with @Gabriel Antonio he is just creating his reality because "direct experience" is not truth. Lmao!!!

The only tool that anyone can have to understand reality, is direct experience.

Mechanic of Absolute are rather dangerous for mind, I try to stay away from such discussion in forum, have not seen anything good to come out of these conversations, just confusion and mixing relative with stuff beyond. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are God! You create EVERYTHING!

I don't care, man. I am pretty sure I am just a chimp. But even if I were God, I don't care. Will that make me get laid with hotter girls? Lol 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

But consider the possibility that even that might be possible if you were sufficiently conscious of all the layers.

Dude, seriously, stop assuming to know more about me than you actually do. What if I was enlightened? Your assumptions are pretty pathetic and unhelpful. 

Your reply does one thing marvelously. You are acting like religious people, but in a sneakier way. No evidence whatsoever. But, hey, scientists are on stage orange. They cannot comprehend the significance of what you're saying. It's hard being a turquoise, isn't it, Leo? 

But Truth, man, is something unspeakable, beyond words and forms, beyond time and space. Boundless. As Lavoisier said, "In nature nothing is created, nothing is lost, everything changes.”

So what scientists fail to understand is that it is possible to become directly conscious of that which is unchangeable. And which trascends birth and death. That which was there before you were born, and that will remain intact after you die. 

Wow... I liked the last two paragraphs. It is sure easy to fake enlightenement. 

We investigate more and more with science and we go closer and closer to what the wise men of the antiquity had said about reality

"A quantum experiment suggests there’s no such thing as objective reality"

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/613092/a-quantum-experiment-suggests-theres-no-such-thing-as-objective-reality/

I didn't read that study, but I heard about it. I don't have time to read that right now. And tbh, I find physics boring. But I will give it a try. 

So here's something I found on reddit: "No it doesn't. Winger and his friend aren't disagreeing on the state of reality, just their knowledge and interpretation of it."

all the discoveries science is doing lately don't contradict the Upanishads hehehe...

Not at all! The discoveries of science were all predicted in religious book. Right...

I love how spiritual people belittle science, but they use it to justify their beliefs. Cherry-picking... 

Of course all these are just pointers... not truth, but...

EXACTLY!

The way people talk about enlightenment is freaking annoying. Goddamn it: "The tao that can be spoken is not the eternal tao." Is that so hard to understand? Failing to do so that will make someone VERY repetitive and annoying -- just as annoying as Jehovah's Witnesses people.

A wave talking all the time about the ocean will not help it realize the wave itself is the ocean. It would only be a wasted wave, because it spent most of its time trying to realize that it is the ocean (aka Enlightenment). But little did the wave knew, she would be integrated into the ocean sooner or later. 

Here's a song from Plum Village (Thich Nhat Hanh): 

And here's another one for people who are always bothering everyone around them telling that life is a game: 

"The goal is not to become a Buddhist. The goal is to become a Buddha."

-- Jack Kornfield 

Nondual version: The goal is not to become a nondualist. The goal is to become nonduality.

A lot of people who are asleep are trying to wake others up... But they don't realize they are dreaming. It's as they're trying to wake up a character that in their dream, while they themselves are the ones who are asleep. I hope that made sense. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

3 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

A lot of people who are asleep are trying to wake others up... But they don't realize they are trying to wake up a character from their dream, while they themselves are the ones who are asleep. 

This is actually good one! :) 

@Gabriel Antonio You are not at a level where you are ready to hear the highest truths.

Don't get cocky! 

We are talking about extremely advanced and subtle things here. Show some respect for the depth of the teachings instead of acting like a know-it-all.

There is an enormous mystery here which you have barely begun to fathom.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Is not a myth for the awakened. Believe me i tested this so many time that is clear fot me. One can set an intention and a mindset about something, than simply command from the 7 chakras in sync, is way deeper than commanding, is like a vision, a perspective that wants to happen in life. People or situations. Bit all this is dependent on love, harmony. The matrix of the mind will realign with the fittest awakened individual so to speak. Yes this is again survival of the fittest, even at a spiritual level, because reallity always expands and is always an opportunity to grow more, etc.

And yoy mentioned how anxiety works from a scientific perspective. In reallity doew not work that way, is all based on love. Love thy enemies is key. Anxiety is resistance, not thw bullshit expanationn of the neurons. Yes there are many clinical cases, but they have an explanation on the influence of the family and inner circle. Many are conditioned from birth, many escape any condition after awakening. This is vast and can't be generalized. The fact an truths are that we live in the 'survival of the fittest' scheme, like it or not. 

Hilarios how many say, you are enlightened relax, bla bla bla. Little people know that this goes both ways. The more awakened the more options to make your own reallity. The more dormant, the more fucked.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

There is only I. I am the creator of all creators. I am the Apsolute in human form aware and conscious of itself as the Only One. God-awarness is the true beginning of a true end. This Aloneness will kill you. Love only will keep you alive.

Nothing else will. Nothing else can.

15 hours ago, purerogue said:

This is actually good one! :) 

Thanks! I liked it too, and I'm pretty sure I never heard that analogy before. :)

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not at a level where you are ready to hear the highest truths.

I would appreciate if you didn't make assumptions about me. 

As the African saying, "When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back to you." 

Don't get cocky! 

Are you sure that I am the one who is cocky?

We are talking about extremely advanced and subtle things here. Show some respect for the depth of the teachings instead of acting like a know-it-all.

Oh, so I am the one who acts like a know-it-all? LOL! 

Do I believe I am God?

We are talking about extremely advanced and subtle things here. 

To me, this is just a ready-made answer when people question the things you say. 

There is an enormous mystery here which you have barely begun to fathom.

So do you ;) 

thich nhat hanh.jpeg

12 hours ago, tedens said:

"Been tripping balls, pal? "

Could You clearly?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tripping balls

5 hours ago, Conrad said:

There is only I. I am the creator of all creators. I am the Apsolute in human form aware and conscious of itself as the Only One. God-awarness is the true beginning of a true end. This Aloneness will kill you. Love only will keep you alive.

Nothing else will. Nothing else can.

Hallelujah, brother! 

Did you see this video @Gabriel Antonio on Ted?

Did you see this video @Gabriel Antonio on Ted?

No, but I have heard about it. Will check it out. Thanks for sharing.