Zeus

Is it normal in this path to start feeling the presence of beings and talk to them?

34 posts in this topic

As the title said, i started having conversations with other beings. I can feel their guidance and presence, a lot of times without me wanting to. I just switch on, and here I am feeling the touch, and talking to the angels. I'm I deluding myself?. Please share with me your opinions and experiences. 

@Zeus Is it true that you are speaking with other beings? Meditate on that question.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Yes, it's possible.

But realize that in the ultimate sense you and them are one.

Whoever you are talking to in life, whether aliens, angles, or humans, you're really just talking to yourself.

But also keep in mind that it is possible to get wisdom and guidance from "others". If the wisdom rings true, might as well follow it. Just be careful taking the words of "others" on blind faith. You need to validate the wisdom in your direct experience, as with any teacher or teaching. Your personal experience is the ultimate authority.

Also, don't get too dependent on "others". Stand on your own two legs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Zeus How did that happen? My friend talked to me once about a very weird experience which is not supposed to be a dream. Which well, I just took it and accepted it. He told me that everything that he saw was represented in numbers and it somehow reminded me of the number pi. The way he explained it and the notion that I remember from him explaining...

Can you describe what it was/is like talking to other beings? Also, how they look like?

Yet, sometimes I have similar awareness but more with nature and animals, which scares the crap out of me.  Yet, extremely rare my ego is most likely scared to go all the way, or yes I also question if I am deluded in my case. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But realize that in the ultimate sense you and them are one.

I asked the 'angel' 2 days ago about it, and it confirmed that it is me that I'm talking to. I can sometimes feel that in my bones when I'm talking to humans, it creeps me out especially when it happens while talking to family. In the case of angels I know it logically, but I can't feel it yet.

Edited by Zeus

@ValiantSalvatoreI can't see them, but I feel them. Literally like something touching my skin. When they 'arrive' I feel like I'm being wrapped by a warm, extremely cozy blanket. I'm not a person that cries often unless it's an extremely good or bad situation, I cried many times in this week from the peace and warmth I feel, so it's a bit overwhelming. 

Talking to them can happen in many ways. Sometimes I talk to them by thought, I basically ask anything I have and chat for a bit, I always end it by thanking them. Sometimes I can feel like they are talking to me in form of a song or something I overhear, youtube video....

I know conceptually that I'm talking and interacting with myself after all, we are doing it now. But in this case I can't feel it yet. I feel their guidance and blessings but the Ego cannot accept it fully in this stage where I am.

Edited by Zeus

14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I can't see them, but I feel them. Literally like something touching my skin. When they 'arrive' I feel like I'm being wrapped by a warm, extremely cozy blanket. I'm not a person that cries often unless it's an extremely good or bad situation, I cried many times in this week from the peace and warmth I feel, so it's a bit overwhelming. 

@Zeus Is there a specific place where you feel this? That sounds more positive than negative overall, yet is there a particular reason for it to feel so overwhelming or is it just the sheer amount of crying that occurred this week? 

After the last retreat, I noticed that sound is extremely odd after I distance myself from youtube videos and I felt I hear some "patterns" that sort of lead to something higher.. or lower! Yet, it did not fit into the conversation and now this is somehow gone.

14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Talking to them can happen in many ways. Sometimes I talk to them by thought, I basically ask anything I have and chat for a bit, I always end it by thanking them. Sometimes I can feel like they are talking to me in form of a song or something I overhear, youtube video....

Is there no picture or image inside, when you talk to them? Would you describe it as more positive or did you read anything about such occurrences? Before I ask more questions I leave it at that. I am just curious and hopefully, you can deal with that. I heard that people can talk to angels and meet etc, yet I am not sure. This goes beyond logic. Potentially someone else can use logic or has experience here on the forum if it bothers you or is even helpful, to share! 

@ValiantSalvatore  All the very overwhelming moments happened while me lying in my bed, I can concentrate more in my room so I think that's why. It can also be that I feel the more safe while in it compared to any other place.

I knew that people believed in 'higher beings', I knew also that people claim to talk to such beings but I've never considered trying doing it. It just happened one day that I felt I'm literally not alone, even if I'm in my room by myself. It's overwhelming, and sometimes I think that I'm going insane, but it's one of the most positive things that happened to me. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. If you need more explanations about anything I said just ask, I can share anything with myself.

Edited by Zeus

@Leo Gura Thank you Leo by the way, you helped making a major turning point in my life. words can't describe how much you showed me what true growing is. 

@Zeus Well, where do you feel that this occurs or is that a specific place where you feel this?

1 hour ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I can't see them, but I feel them. Literally like something touching my skin. When they 'arrive' I feel like I'm being wrapped by a warm, extremely cozy blanket.

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

I knew that people believed in 'higher beings', I knew also that people claim to talk to such beings but I've never considered trying doing it. It just happened one day that I felt I'm literally not alone, even if I'm in my room by myself. It's overwhelming, and sometimes I think that I'm going insane, but it's one of the most positive things that happened to me. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. If you need more explanations about anything I said just ask, I can share anything with myself.

What do they say and where do you feel or perceive they say something? Inside your body, skull, or outside the body? How would you describe the insanity? Is there no image?

For instance, the last retreat I was a bit pissed... and I started to repeat out loud Eckhart Tolle tapes (while listening) after the first day ended or so, thinking he is a dirty weasel... ( I am not joking) anyway...  at one point my whole perception changed and I felt I could hear his subconscious through the phone's loudspeakers, because I was talking. Also, the next weekend I did a meditation session with nature sounds and listened to a river and I could hear myself screaming through that river. It was quite odd. 

After a while, my body began to shake and it felt as if someone chiseled away at my solar plexus and my teeth started to chatter, which I was not able to control, but sort of felt if I'd had to I could stop, but I was just going with it.  

In case you want to PM instead of writing in the thread ~ feel free.

@Zeus You're not going insane.

Talk freely to them. Ask them deep questions and write down their answers. They can help you navigate life. Help you to be more conscious.

Why do you call them angels?

I do sense them as well but very rarely, and it's usually at night or during particularly stressful times. My intuition cautions me from indulging my curiosity and attempting an interaction, so I just ignore them and let them be. From my experience, they never seem to attempt an interaction first except for the mischievous ones.

I have a mild suspicion that they are watching pretty much everything.

@Zeus You may be highly sensitive to this realm/frequency. I’ve had communication with beings while my sensitivity was heightened on psychedelics. Like communicating with a spirit guide. I can’t yet turn it on yet without psyches. It’s usually weaker. Or it hits me hard from out of nowhere. At first it was uncomfortable, yet I’ve relaxed into it. I consider them teachers, just in a different form. There are physical teachers, dream teachers and energetic teachers. Each form of teacher has value, yet it doesn’t all resonate with me.  Just like not all of Mooji’s or Tolle’s stuff resonates, some of the mystical teacher stuff doesn’t resonate. 

Currently, I’ve got one spirit showing me some type of energetic locating phenomenon. I’m really curious, yet don’t know if it’s simply imagination or real at this point.

@Heviin When I started feeling their presence, synchronicities began to happen everyday. What chocked me at first is how can I see patterns of numbers repeating, everyday/ I started noticing 000,1111,222,333,..... People apparently call them 'angel numbers' and every number has specific meaning that you can obtain. That's mainly why I called them angels. And plus whenever they are near I feel good, so it fits the way I experience them. 

And just relax, they can see anything you assume they cannot.

@Serotoninluv At this point, I think I have to break the real/not real loop. Life is way way more big and ambiguous than I thought. If it's angels then be it, I'll try to experience more and dive into this realm.  

I think it doesn't matter if some things don't resonate with you, after all I limited myself to explore what's happening. Just keep on doing what your intuition is telling you. You can never go wrong if you fully trust it.

@Zeus Yes, the line between real/not real gets blurry. Sometimes there is no difference l. It all just is.

I also want to explore these realms as well. Sometimes it gets a bit whacky though. Like I had a weird connection with some guy in Asia I’ve never met. We were both meditating and experience each others minds and bodies. I don’t know if it was “real”, yet the experience sure felt real. It never happened again and nothing came out of it. Just a bizarre mystical experience. 

27 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

yet don’t know if it’s simply imagination or real at this point.

Hehe....

There isn't a difference!

Whatever you hold as real becomes real for you. That is Creation! You. Are. Creating. Reality!

If you held nothing, there would be nothing.

@Serotoninluv In my second lsd trip with my friend, we experienced what you just said now. And confirmed it with tests we've done while tripping.

We swapped bodies a couple of times, and we talked for hours by telepathy, It was a surreal experience for me. I never thought that would be possible, we didn't try doing it before taking the tabs. In moments of high consciousness anything can happen, literally anything.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehe....

There isn't a difference!

Whatever you hold as real becomes real for you. That is Creation! You. Are. Creating. Reality!

If you held nothing, there would be nothing.

@Leo Gura so you are saying that i am creating pathologies and neurosis, depression and anxiety, pain and suffering, and if i stop creating them, they will become unreal?