andyjohnsonman

Game of Thrones

18 posts in this topic

Has anyone else been watching Game of Thrones and been analysing it from an egoic perspective? I find it very interesting especially the most recent episode.  How we are all concerned with our petty grievances while the world goes to shit, climate change. All the collective ego's and different groups not willing to let go.  The majority of them display traits of spiral dynamics stage purple with rights, rituals, tabboos and superstitions. I was iterested in the final scene of episode 5 when Tyrrion Jamie Lanister says to Versei "remember nothing else matters just us two", I was thinking this is what has put everyone in this situation in the first place.

Edited by andyjohnsonman

Yea man i completely agree I'm sure you can learn a lot from them if watched mindfully.

i don't watch tv, but this clip is quite fun

Edited by Soulbass

Best child bbq world !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Spiritual people are no less judgemental than the average person.

Jeez! It's just a show, you can watch, enjoy, and learn, if you drop your judgements.

1 hour ago, Soulbass said:

i don't watch tv, but this clip is quite fun

That was awesome! Thank you sincerly from the bottom of my heart. ❤

People that don't watch Game of Thrones aren't taking Leo's advices.

He said "Use other people to grow".

Plenty of ego mistakes in this show, beautifully illustrated B|

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Maybe there needs to be a poll: “to watch or not to watch” 

if GoT rubs you the wrong way then it may be beneficial to succumb to its perilous reality 

5 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Spiritual people are no less judgemental than the average person.

Jeez! It's just a show, you can watch, enjoy, and learn, if you drop your judgements.

I watched a few episodes...too much drama. I liked the dragons, though.

In my analysis of the latest GOT episode, the reason why some people are backlashing against it is because Daenerys character is Stage Green and they suddenly have her turn Stage Red which at her level of development typically would not happen! Sure she has been harsh before but as you know she's guilty of attacking innocents recently which for a Stage Green character is not really fitting. 

I think people sense that this is kind of left field and are upset about poor writing. 

I actually still like the series but yeah I believe this might be why people are reacting negatively against it, cause the major plot twist was not developed over time

16 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I watched a few episodes...too much drama. I liked the dragons, though.

I'm not here to judge or teach you Natasha, you're way more developed than me.

I just want the best for you and for everyone.

It's not about GoT per se, but rather it's about the attitude; "so low in consciousness" "ego games" "I am elevated", etc...

Teachings are everywhere if we know how to look ;)

❤️

Edited by Truth Addict

10 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

It's not about GoT per se, but rather it's about the attitude; "so low in consciousness" "ego games" "I am elevated", etc...

I enjoy stand up comedy and other shows that many people may find low conscious. I also don't own a TVset, I watch everything on my laptop. To each their own.

I believe it's a masterpiece, an instant classic, and an unforgettable piece of art. The fact that it's mainstream doesn't bother me much. It all depends what you are looking for in a show. There are deep big picture lessons to learn from it that Martin is concerned with:

1. The horrible nature of war.

2. The corrupting effect of power and authority on a person. (Ex. Putin)

3. That heroes can end up being villans.

Enjoy and keep you judgment to yourself please.

Cheers.

The last episode was absolutely amazing,  my second favourite after the Mountain and the Viper where Oberyn dies because of his huge ego ?. It absolutely shocked me.

This last episode I actually noticed the exact scene you mentioned as profound,  as in the face of death, Jamie and Cersei died completely embracing the present moment looking into each other's eyes, knowing there is no way out. 

Especially Jamie who was fataly wounded anyway :D

Insane episode, and would you look at that dragon queen ego!! Someone should tell her fear is an illusion. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Im watching the 5th season an theres a story of self-actualization work that almost everybody misses:

SPOILER

Arya Stark goes to Braavos to meet Jaqen H’ghar the "Many-Faced God"... she starts to work in his temple as a funerary assistant, waiting to be trained to become a Many-Faced God in order to kill all the list responsible of his fathers death... Right?

Jaquen's training is basically EGO DEATH. Instead of meditation, the guru uses the method of denying her identity: Who you are? where you from?

-I'm Arya from x daughter of x  ...

-No, your not ready.

Every they he ask questions related to her illusory self (identity) until she surrenders and leaves her identity to become nobody.

Just geting rid of the self she can became the killer that shift his face into 1000.

what you think guys?