Sauvik

Is Elliot Hulse really on to something?

12 posts in this topic

I love Elliot hulse, at one point of time I had his voice in my head whenever I was in a difficult situation, suggesting me stuff ( most of the time it included breathing and balls) , these days although his new version seems and looks refreshing and even awakened in some sense, I don't get his ranting about women's nature so much, I think it's coming out of some or the other emotional wound or shadow he has.

My speculation is that maybe somewhere he regrets Being With just one women his entire life, I think somewhere deep down inside this is there in him, and maybe that's why he's over reacting.

Though sometimes I do feel that society is feminised these days.

What are the kind of men we reward in our society? 

Men like bill gates, mark zukerburg, Jeff bezoz.

Bill gates Is a good guy, Jeff bezos I don't know how he is, 

Mark zukerburg I have seen him in interviews he seems like a very underdeveloped man to me.

In general I  feel they lack real authenticity in their communication

It makes me feel like associating the word "beta" with them.

Now look at men like Russle Brand, Charlie Sheen, Tiger woods.

They are considered as a bad example , they are shamed for being themselves being authentic. And they all seem to emit vibes I'd call "Alpha".

It might seem as if society is structured in a way that if you are a nerdy geek you'll get rewarded, specially the society after 1990's after the internet and computer boom. 

Although I am not complaining , I want to get an perspective.

I am very easily infuenced ( something I am also working on) and Elliot is one of the persons I have let to have a big influence on myself in past. This time I tried to understand him but really can't orient myself with his views fully . 

I'd love to come across various point of views members of Actualized community might have for him and specially his recent works.

Thank you..

Edited by Sauvik

I never resonated with Elliot Hulse. 

And I love full contact fighting sports. I have a lot of respect for bodybuilders. And growing up I would watch strong man contests on TV a lot. So that's not it. Logically you would think I would resonate ate with him. 

But I always thought something was off about him. 

And then you get this shit: Like WTF. 

Those are the same guys doing this:

Then I am like ahhh, interesting. Now it all makes sense. I always had a gut feeling I didn't like Elliot Hulse. Now I know why. 

Like really you are building militia now and making WW2 style propaganda content? That's like Nazi shit. 

The thing is I am not even against the Red Pill. I even consider myself "Red Pill aware". I think Rollo Tomassi's Rational Male book series gives a lot of food for thought. 

The Red Pill has gained a lot of traction lately though. And there are many different bloggers and YouTube channels. Some of them of better quality then others. 

Some of them also go to unhealthy extremes. Like Anthony Johnson one if the guys in those videos I posted. Apparently Elliot Hulse is on board with him. 

I will not say this quickly about someone, but I do think Anthony Johnson is a Stage Red character. 

Most of the Red Pill is based on Blue/Orange or Orange believe systems. 

The better content comes in my opinion from the guys that lean heavy to the Orange side. 

But some others cross the line to the unhealthy side. 

Edited by SFRL

@Sauvik ever thought about dropping all this male/female/alpha/beta/gama thing? for how long have you been playing with these toys?

unborn Truth

2 hours ago, Sauvik said:

What are the kind of men we reward in our society? 

Men like bill gates, mark zukerburg, Jeff bezoz.

Bill gates Is a good guy, Jeff bezos I don't know how he is, 

Mark zukerburg I have seen him in interviews he seems like a very underdeveloped man to me.

In general I  feel they lack real authenticity in their communication

It makes me feel like associating the word "beta" with them.

Now look at men like Russle Brand, Charlie Sheen, Tiger woods.

They are considered as a bad example , they are shamed for being themselves being authentic. And they all seem to emit vibes I'd call "Alpha".

It might seem as if society is structured in a way that if you are a nerdy geek you'll get rewarded, specially the society after 1990's after the internet and computer boom. 

As the latest video on Actualized.org suggests, you would benefit from contemplating what „being rewarded“ actually means.

@Sauvik That perspective is extremely partial and cherry-picked to support the narrative you. Society rewards tons of "alpha" men. You can find thousands of examples which will blow your narrative out of the water.

The meta problem here is that your ego is just spinning whatever kind of narratives suits it. There is no truth in such mental activities. This is not deep understanding of reality, life, gender, or society. It's ego games.

Your mind is constantly interpreting the world in such a way that you see precisely what most serves your ego and reinforces your existing worldview, no matter how fictitious it happens to be. Notice this. And go meta. Stop playing the game at that low level.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Elliott hulse has had a huge ego backlash in terms of spiral dynamics. Mainly because of green shadows.

Elliott was definitely at a full stage orange in the past, judging from old videos.

Now, because of his fear of post-modernism and humanitarian values, he is regressing deeply into stage blue, also bringing with him a green shadow. I would also dare to say an orange/green shadow.

An excellent involution study case.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@Sauvik

I feel what youre saying.

Try not to bother too much about Elliot and these other people. Its ok to listen to them if you enjoy it. If you feel you dont enjoy it put the spoon down for the time being and continue  your soup later on when youre hungry.

When eating at the dinner table one must take their time. You can rush, but where is the point in that?

If you want to study a man of authenticity then go to Youtube and you can watch some interviews with Marlon Brando, or, Paul Weller.

The reason you are noticing the inauthenticities in these other folk is because inside yourself is a craving for a role model, male, to be authentic and teach you this way of being.

Its a way of being one can devote to Mastery. Authenticity has stages and complexities to it, but there is only a single thing that lets you know you are doing the right thing; effort and intent.

Practise being more authentic and less calculating and thinking about what to say. Just say it. Dont worry if you say something rude or abnormal, because you wont! You wont shock other people....

...But if you practise being authentic, at the beginner stage, your own behaviour will shock YOU upon reflecting and youll be impressed. Possibly confused also!

Who ever knew there was such an easy way to exist in this world! How easy and liberating this authenticity. This ability to be yourself. This ability to just float with how you are feeling and never feel a squandering of things inside you.

If you are in a family with children, observe and copy children. Children do not filter themselves and have bounds of energy. They are healthy beings. I respect the children so much they are more honest than anyone you can meet.

Dont be childish, be child like. Maturity is allowing your child state life and refusing to feel bashful or weird about it.

Oh wait, isnt that called "just be yourself?" Yes!

1 hour ago, Stenne said:

@ajasatya Is this not how nature wrok? The most alpha men get the most succes and woman because they have a stronger persenalty or something :D

it may work with monkeys, lions and birds. but the human creature is too different to fit in such simplistic box.

if you're involved with lower levels of consciousness, then yes. money, power, physical strength and low agreeableness may suggest that you are a good candidate to proliferate.

in higher levels of consciousness, your ability and fluency in the practice of human virtues are far more important than lower traits.

a small list of powerful virtues:

• honesty
  • humility
  • willpower
  • kindness
  • compassion
  • temperance
  • flexibility

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, Stenne said:

@ajasatya Is this not how nature wrok? The most alpha men get the most succes and woman because they have a stronger persenalty or something :D

Have you ever heard someone saying something like „I will stay happy and fulfilled for the rest of my life, because I had sex with a woman!“...? Do you think, that you haven't heard anyone saying this, because almost nobody has enough sex?

What even is this success, have you ever actually thought about it? Is success just the getting into a relationship, or is it more of a growing process, sustaining a healthy relationship full of compassion and honesty, which is always growing?

@Leo Gura yeah, I mean I can myself blow that narrative down. Richard Branson I think is an example whom society too treats pretty well.

I do realize this is fundamentally whining. Elliot's value is somehow imprinted in my mind as very high and I seem to rationalize even his teachings which don't really resonate with me. I guess this is why it's important to not be a fan boy, it takes much more mental labor to have my life guided by my own intentions and my own realizations, I see that my level of self esteem also determines to great extent how much I see reality as it is.

@ajasatya well I realize these  are mere boxings or labels created by our minds. Actually David dieda says something similar about the "3rd stage man", he's who sees life and interacts with life without any boxing of male, female masculine, feminine, he's living from his deepest core and is just being an Expression of that deepest core moment by moment.

But understand that's a level of development, you need these "labelings" in the beginning and till you're skilled and developed enough to get rid of them.

When you're learning to balance the bicycle you need training wheels so that you don't get hurt as much, you leave the training wheels once you learn to balance.

So maybe you're at a level that you don't require these labelings anymore in order to navigate and understand reality, but people who're not there yet we do, and I think suggesting someone something which is not useful for his/her position is dangerous. I in my life have experience where I got distracted for months listening to advanced advice. 

I request if you please be mindful of this in future, it would enable us to actually get real benefits of an advanced person like yourselves answers.

Edited by Sauvik

23 minutes ago, Sauvik said:

So maybe you're at a level that you don't require these labelings anymore in order to navigate and understand reality, but people who're not there yet we do, and I think suggesting someone something which is not useful for his/her position is dangerous. I in my life have experience where I got distracted for months listening to advanced advice. 

those labels did nothing more than harm to me. such a waste of time and mental energy.

unborn Truth