Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UDT

Why Enlightenment is "liberating"

18 posts in this topic

So once you start seeing, once you understand the core
you stop to think so much of what you should do, and what youre missing out on while doing what you do, and what it is all for anyways,
and you start to enjoy being human, enjoy being the human you are, enjoy evolution.
And dont get this wrong here, enjoyment is not necessarily pleasure seeking.
It is meaning seeking. Seek meaning and do what is meaningful to you, even if you don´t think it makes so much sense for your financial future, or your marriage, and what else of programming you have inside.

See the limitations of a human, the inherit suffering etc. is all part of human! Here we are, we dirty pigs, dont deny, be what you are. How can you live when you deny your nature? You cant, or you live in your fantasy and try very hard to not let it get popped. Wrong way.

This is it: Say what you think, let god articulate himself through you with your actions. 

There you go into the sun or into flames, but well thats it!

Edited by UDT

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Because you nevet lose hope in the infinite again.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@UDT True liberation is the Absolute understanding that you are God.  That this is your sandbox.  To know the Universe is you and is perfect.

To know the Ego and his traps and to be free from them.

To wake up from unconsciousness to consciousness.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

If we have seven fully god realised people in a room together, which one of them is god?

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

If we have seven fully god realised people in a room together, which one of them is god?

There are 40 trillion cells in your body. Which one of them is Shaun?

@Shaun there isn't an objective room.  There are only perspectives.  

See the beauty in this?

They're all One 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Because you don't feel trapped in this body anymore.

You become Infinite.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 5/16/2019 at 8:54 PM, Inliytened1 said:

True liberation is the Absolute understanding that you are God.  That this is your sandbox.  To know the Universe is you and is perfect.

Tell the guy in the alley way at night whos about to kickbox your joints into pieces that "this is my sandbox". 
You can still do evil to you. You know? in both ways, from yourself to yourself or from the "other" person self (which is you) to you. 
That doesnt mean everything is perfect, some versions of God, because of free will(y), landed in a life of hell and want to destroy, or are corrupt and live for coke and blood of young kids to stay alive longer. I mean look at a picture of Geroge Soros and tell em you dont see the devil eating him up from inside 

Edited by UDT

19 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Because you don't feel trapped in this body anymore.

You become Infinite.

There is nothing I really want more than to become this truth. I don't think I am going to achieve much else in this life on the level of career and life purpose. Maybe that alone is my life purpose.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Well how would you feel like if you just woke up from a bad dream? When you finally realize you were in a dream, its quite liberating isn't it?

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, pluto said:

Well how would you feel like if you just woke up from a bad dream? When you finally realize you were in a dream, its quite liberating isn't it?

hun not really, depend where you come from.

@UDT No.  God Is Absolute love.  Doing evil is an impossibility.  Therefore if everyone Awoke to themselves there would be no more evil period.

Everyone is God they just aren't conscious of it because they have not Awoken.  Therefore their ego is still doing devilry.

In truth God is One.  Since everyone is God that makes God takes all shapes and forms.  You are God.  You are all things, you are just not aware of it yet.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Because you will not reject this body again, because this body is not a trap, is the cherry of existance. 

What we created with our minds alone in this body, that is a trap.

So folks don't say stupid things like ''this body is a trap''.

Edited by Hellspeed

@Shaun do you meditate daily and how long have you been mediating (years wise) if its been years you may want to consider psychedelics.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Without this body, enlightenment cannot be experienced.

I was more happy when I was a unconscious devil, now I just do it consciously

17 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@UDT No.  God Is Absolute love.  Doing evil is an impossibility.  Therefore if everyone Awoke to themselves there would be no more evil period.

Everyone is God they just aren't conscious of it because they have not Awoken.  Therefore their ego is still doing devilry.

Could be, could not be. Once you awaken more you'll realize that it is not a 0-1 switch then you'll see what you write doesn't hold. Remember you still have to destroy to create and be destroyed go enable creation. 

Meditation hours is a cheap way of people trying to power up their useless arguments. Meditation is hugely misunderstood. Sitting on a cushion is just the start. It's better than nothing. Once you see 

You know the beauty 

Life is the meditation

@UDT Indeed but your destroying will be done in a conscious way.  There's a difference.  You will Love even that which you destroy.  Its all you whether its carved out or not.

Form and Formless must unite into One.

One Oneness.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.