WelcometoReality

Primal fear of death

115 posts in this topic

@WelcometoReality

You mentioned your intuition is honing you towards something scary.

If you share what this intuition is and offer me more information about your situation I can help you.

40 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Rilles exactly. There is none.

Have you ever had fear arise when there is a sudden loud noise?

The ego only will die and believe me it will come back in some form or another.

Just about 7 months ago I had the biggest ego backlash ever in my life which I annihilated with the grace of God. I was in darkness, negativity, anxiety and depression. Almost psychotic. This is what the ego can do just to keep itself alive and disconnected from God and Love.

But the very beginning of God-awareness is end of the ego. It will be war and the ego will not give up easily, but Truth and Love always prevails in the end.

6 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Have you ever had fear arise when there is a sudden loud noise?

You said you already know who you are, if so then why are you afraid? If you know you are Consciousness then you would already be dead anyway? Anyway, meditate on the fear for a few months, eventually these things pass. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You said you already know who you are, if so then why are you afraid? If you know you are Consciousness then you would already be dead anyway? Anyway, meditate on the fear for a few months, eventually these things pass. 

Are you dead ?

We only take advice from dead people here.

Which means we don't take any advice.

Which means we will stay asleep as long as we can !

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Are you dead ?

We only take advice from dead people here.

Which means we don't take any advice.

Which means we will stay asleep as long as we can !

?

im a ghost

a banana ghost

booooooo

i scare away all the little chimps in the monkey mind 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@WelcometoReality

The fear is real. It's an emotion, whether thought-based or not.

I think thought here can be helpful, believe that it's all for the better.

Also, trust your body, it knows when to generate emotions.

I'm sorry for not being able to be of much help, but I hope you find peace very soon, and I know you will.

Don't resist, don't stress, don't worry, don't struggle, treat yourself with love, be gentle with yourself, take some rest, do somethings you like, talk to people you love, walk in nature, eat delicious food, keep your hydration well, watch some movies, do anything that cheers you up.

And most importantly, know that it will pass, because it always does.

Much love my friend ❤️

Edited by Truth Addict

12 minutes ago, Marinador said:

another note, all fears come from fear of death, fear of no-self

Yeah. But no self is so Fucking amazing. self wil die/surrender to it sooner or later. More sooner this happens sooner you Will get healed and sooner you Will live your life in absolute Joy and harmony plus you Will not fear death anymore because you Will realize you can't really die. 

There is no such thing as a death there is only life. God is Good. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity indeed.  You ARE reality.  You ARE God.  You cannot escape yourself through "death".  There is no where to go.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@WelcometoReality That's perfectly normal. Any living thing has a natural response to want to survive. Your Default Mode Network (DMN) controls  primal function of fight or flight whether it be real or falsly percieved. Doing this work goes against that primal survival instinct. But it's all really a false message the brain is getting setting up a response that could even manifest as physical symptoms such as a raise in heart rate, sweaty palms or a feeling of urgency or edgeness. The thing is you have to learn to override that natural mental reponse which takes practice. But you will break through eventually and when you do you will experience a great sense of liberation from the mind.

"The mind is a great servant but a lousy master". Learn to master your mind.

God is love

And God in them

@DrMobius stop being terrified of yourself!

Your finite mind is trying grasp the Infinite.  But you Are the Infinite.  And you can mystically discover that.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Shin one thing is take that as beleif (even if it is True) other is to finally honestly do your practises and discover this directly. Yes you can.

I know you are hard to get but post enlightenment you Will take me on dinner. ❤️ I like italian and greek cousine. 

11 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Shin one thing is take that as beleif (even if it is True) other is to finally honestly do your practises and discover this directly. Yes you can.

I know you are hard to get but post enlightenment you Will take me on dinner. ❤️ I like italian and greek cousine. 

You too, it's only memories in your mind right now :) :) :) :) :)

Still no :)

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Sounds like panic attacks to me.

"A panic attack is a sudden episode of intense fear that triggers severe physical reactions when there is no real danger or apparent cause. Panic attacks can be very frightening. When panic attacks occur, you might think you're losing control, having a heart attack or even dying."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/panic-attacks/symptoms-causes/syc-20376021

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 if that's the case as Marinador pointed out medication can help tame the ego's fury.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Sounds like panic attacks to me.

"A panic attack is a sudden episode of intense fear that triggers severe physical reactions when there is no real danger or apparent cause. Panic attacks can be very frightening. When panic attacks occur, you might think you're losing control, having a heart attack or even dying."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/panic-attacks/symptoms-causes/syc-20376021

Not a panick attack.

You can't run off from a panick attack, it just happens.

This you can decide (in a sense) not to look at it and not to face it.

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Anna1 if that's the case as Marinador pointed out medication can help tame the ego's fury.

@Inliytened1 There's nothing quite like conquering the ego head on though.

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes, usually

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

Not a panick attack.

I don't think it's for you or me to truly judge.:P I didn't say they were, I said, "sounds like..."

I'd leave that to@WelcometoReality

I was just giving my opinion and gave website he could look at the symptoms.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

24 minutes ago, Shin said:

You too, it's only memories in your mind right now :) :) :) :) :)

Still no :)

Yes they are but you know all after it. Nevermind started angelic work Leo spoke about so no need to enter this again. Serve no purpose at all now. 

Why no I have 6 pack abs become my friend and I Will gladly be your wingman for you to finally get 10/10 asian chick. ❤️