Alfonsoo

2 guys 1 girl and me

8 posts in this topic

Soooo, two friends of mine (male both) came to me and told the just found out they where going for the same girl, they are best friends, and they asked for advice on how should they proceed (this is at school btw). I don’t really know what to tell them ( i said I’m needed time to think) . First of all, I don’t want them to ruin their friendship for a girl which non of them will probably get (in my opinion) and it’s just difficult to help each one equally. I was thinking they should agree on who tries first or something like that. 

Aany advice?

This is such a low quality question that it's giving me a giggle :D

Do whatever you deem best. At the end of the day, you'll go to bed and wake up the next morning, and so will everyone else :)

You won't even remember friendship drama in 10 years... train yourself to focus on what matters. Think big!

It's Love.

Devil's threesome. Best and only solution. Either they both bang her at the same time, or neither.

You'd be surprised how normal it is. Many girls tell me they've done it at some point.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

9 hours ago, flowboy said:

Devil's threesome. Best and only solution. Either they both bang her at the same time, or neither.

You'd be surprised how normal it is. Many girls tell me they've done it at some point.

That's called being a slut.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@sgn  Wow, that's pathetic. Like you wouldn't, if you had the chance. That judgmental attitude is why girls don't like you.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy xD

Yes everything you said might be correct.

Edited by sgn

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

On 5/18/2019 at 8:46 PM, Alfonsoo said:

@RendHeaven how to erase posts (hehehe, but seriously, how?)

Haha, no idea man! Don't think you can. But don't worry, if you post a bit here and there old stuff on your profile gets drowned out. It's not a big deal!

It's Love.