arlin

Is existence conscious of itself?

291 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

You've not studied the Holy Bible with an open mind.  You resort to calling it shit in the hope that I'll get upset and spit out my dummy.  That tells me that your points are invalid.

I have studied the bible, i was a believer. Then i studied jewish, it's the language in which the old testament is whritten. Man, all of the fundamental words translations have no philological evidence at all. Many of the principle biblical dictionaries explicitly inform to not translate terms such "Eternal" this way. Yet, this words are falsly translated and taken for granted by who reads the bible at home.

When you go read the bible and you find "eternal", in the original hebriew word you don't find that. All of the bible is translated like this. When i discovered that, i felt astonished.  

All prophecies are wrong. They don't exist. They were put there post-scriptum. In germany, in 2018 came out the rivisited bible. All of jesus prophecies written in Isaiah are deleted. They were wrong translated. Go check out.

We don't even know when the various texst ware written. 0 evidence. If you tell me the contrary, it's not correct. I used to blieve it, i researched and i discovered the truth. The truth is this.

Go and check Bible Dictionaries for who studies this shit. Go to the hebrew university site and do research. Those are not things that i believe. This are facts. Don't believe me. Belive those who study that because it's their profession.

But it's complicated, you really have to study that to understand. If you don't believe me, don't. Just make sure you research correctly.

1 hour ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

You've not studied the Holy Bible with an open mind.  You resort to calling it shit in the hope that I'll get upset and spit out my dummy.  That tells me that your points are invalid.

I studied the interpretations of many religions. Everybody has their interpretation. It's all invented. If you read the bible literally, you will discover something else... true congruency and things that will shock you.

I don't want to debate for this things, it's part of my past now. Im not interested.

Have a good day.

@arlin  And on top of that all the non canonical books that were dismissed by the Churches. They always wanted us to believe that the Gospel of Thomas was written years after Christ was born. Now it is beginning to surface that is one of the earlier versions of the gospel. But anyway they are being still dismissed, sadly.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

8 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@arlin  And on top of that all the non canonical books that were dismissed by the Churches. They always wanted us to believe that the Gospel of Thomas was written years after Christ was born. Now it is beginning to surface that is one of the earlier versions of the gospel. But anyway they are being still dismissed, sadly.

If you read even the non canonical books, you find things that will blow your mind. Fact is that the bible contains completely another story of what is being told and translated. And this story is completely congruent of what i said before.

Biblical texts are a copy of ancient stries. The story of "elohims" that came to the earth and contacted the population etc... 

this stories are told all over the world and they all talk about the same thing. The bible is just a copy of that. If you read the bible literally without interpretations, you see incredible congruency with this stories. 

Edited by arlin

@arlin  Where can one find those stories? Are those antique Sumerian stories? like the Gilgamesh saga and stuff like that?

Thanks!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse 

9 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Are those antique Sumerian

yes. but not only that. Every single human civilization has talked about the same stories but they just gave their gods different names due to different languages. For example: Look at how sumeries describe the annunaki. 

And then look at ancient greeks describe theirs gods. 

The biblical gods were identical too. 0 differences. They were the same in height, in strenght. They all had same tastes and they gave same orders to the population. If you dig deep in that, this will utterly shock you.

https://metismagazine.com/2017/01/06/interview-to-mauro-biglino-the-bible-doesnt-talk-about-god/

One example, he is very qualified. He has translated 17 biblical books.

Edited by arlin

@arlin Cool, thanks a lot! I will take a look at that. Very interesting and helpful.

Also, I read parts of the Popol Vuh that is the ancient Maya's sacred texts and they also talk about the flood, and also about a very similar creation myth as it  is told in the bible and other sacred texts.

Thanks!!!

@abrakamowse Yeah man they talk about the same things. Be carefull you may become very passionate about this!

ahaha :D 

@arlin  Lol... thanks again. Yeah, I like to read but I try to dedicate more time to practice. But sometimes this knowledge can be of help on assimilating some spiritual experiences or epiphanies that are so strong that leave you like... "WTF????" hehehe...

:)

@abrakamowse I agree on the practice part!

Good luck in your spiritual journey! :D 

@arlin thanks! Same to you!!!

-_-