arlin

Is existence conscious of itself?

291 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Time to make some popcorn and watch it unfold ☺️

@Serotoninluv Just allow it to Happ'n Capt'n:D

5 minutes ago, arlin said:

@Serotoninluv You have just told me to seek for something, see?  Have you found something? 

The "I" is constantly seeking

shin changing the assumpion does not change the experience, right? Or maybe yes, i don't know.

Why are you identifying assumpion with experience? Are they the same thing?

Your assumptions creates your reality.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

@Serotoninluv Just allow it to Happ'n Capt'n:D

Like taking a trip in a Self-driving Tesla. Just along for the ride.

8 minutes ago, arlin said:

@Serotoninluv Sorry but you keep saying that and then you tell me to seek something else other than this.

This is the contraddiction that i want to point out to you.

Seeking is also This. Seek or no seek. It’s all within Everything. Whatever arises, arises.

Seeking is within Everything.

Not seeking is within Everything.

@Shin Reality just is. I don't create it in the separate human form, sorry.

You guys keep saying that: THIS is perfect and yet you tell me to find a solution to that, which is exactly what im pointing out to you right now.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

Seeking is also This. Seek or no seek. It’s all within Everything. Whatever arises, arises.

Right, yes it's true. If it were not for the problem that it is dissadisfying for the separate "i", it would be perfect.

Saying to accept it or to change perspective it does not seem to me like the solution. 

Maybe it is, i don't know. I am just learning, i am new to this. (Please remember!)

3 minutes ago, arlin said:

Right, yes it's true. If it were not for the problem that it is dissadisfying for the separate "i", it would be perfect.

Saying to accept it or to change perspective it does not seem to me like the solution. 

Maybe it is, i don't know. I am just learning, i am new to this. (Please remember!)

I think you are asking genuine, thoughtful questions. You may find self inquiry to be helpful. For example “What is a problem?”. The key is not to get intellectual or analytical. I think Leo has done a video on self inquiry.

@arlin The ego-mind can't really fathom the glory of awakening so it demonizes and judges it.

Keep in mind there are various degrees of awakening. The initial shallow levels can feel nihilistic. But then you discover God, Infinity, Love, and Goodness as Absolutes and you fall in love with reality. It's truly too good to believe. The goodness is so good you will deny its reality at first.

It's too good for the ego to handle without imploding. Which is why the ego judges it. Love is a threat to your very way of life because you have been living in fear.

The ego is like a rabid dog which bites the hand of the doctor who tries to cure it. That is the divine tragedy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@arlin

The ego is like a rabid dog which bites the hand of the doctor who tries to cure it. That is the divine tragedy.

Don't take my suffering,

I need it !

I don't know for what though xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin haha :)

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

19 minutes ago, arlin said:

I am just learning, i am new to this. (Please remember!)

@arlin If I had a dollar for every time I heard that one back in the dating days.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

You may find self inquiry to be helpful.

Thanks for the suggestion, i will keep in mind.

@Leo Gura Yes, if consciousness is really everything then it is true what you are saying.

All of what you say is based on the assumpion that consciousness is everything and what we have discussed before.

Problem is scientist believe that consciousness is created in the brain (I have seen your consciousness video).

What im saying, is that it is possible, that you Leo have "fallen in the trap". 

Non-duality means that everything is perfect as it is, and THIS is all there is. It is and it isn't (Leo you know what i mean).

Im saying that out of that paradox of non-duality arises an experience that THIS is happening to "me".

So this duality right here is very dissatisfying. It feels like something is missing. So the "Me" is constantly trying to solve the problem. The problem is that there is nothing to solve because everything is perfect as it is. 

The problem is the "Me" itself, which feels separate from the whole.

When i say that you leo is possible that you have fallen in this trap right here i mean that maybe what you say about consciousness is only the result of the need to make the experience COMPLETE and WHOLE.

Do you understand? 

Leo you experience yourself as separate, not as a whole. No matter how many concepts you believe and you share the experience is the real problem. You have to look at the experience that you have, not at the concepts in which you believe.

If everything is perfect as it is, why don't you accept then that the experience that you have is the real deal here?

It seems to me that you are trying to fill it with concepts to make it whole. But look at the experience.

Im saying that it's not important if scientist discover consciousness in the brain or not. Or if they ever will or not. Im saying that the experience that you have directly with reality is the real deal here.

Edited by arlin

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Your asleep dude.

Maybe, im just new to this. I explained it to you...  how were you when you were new to this? Didn't you need help?

Im sure you had questions as well when you were new to this.

@arlin To me, you seem to be off-balanced toward conceptualization. Direct experience is really important. Without direct experience, the mind will be speculating, figuring and intellectualizing from “below”.

54 minutes ago, arlin said:

Reality just is. I don't create it in the separate human form, sorry.

You created the idea of separate human form with psychology, the same way you created the idea that you are not the creator. You create your reality everyday with choices. If you go deep enough within yourself, you see that you created choice too. When you remember a dream in the morning, notice in the dream you never questioned if you were awake.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Serotoninluv In one hand this may be true, yes.

On the other, i can quote your words to yourself to confirm what i have just said. 

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

notice in the dream you never questioned if you were awake.

Uhm, good analogy, thank you :)

7 minutes ago, arlin said:

@Serotoninluv In one hand this may be true, yes.

On the other, i can quote your words to yourself to confirm what i have just said. 

There seems to be a contraction within logic - wanting evidence, proof, confirmation etc. Eventually, the desire for, and attachment to, an objective external reality is transcended. 

All of this logic, reasoning, science etc. is “within” something more expansive. “Within” isn’t quite accurate, yet I can’t think of a better word. The words “integrated” and “inter-connected” are also somewhat accurate.