Gabriel Antonio

What's Your Favorite Recent Actualized.org video? Why?

29 posts in this topic

"What is Death?" - This one introduced me to Leo just when I needed a new source of teachings. 

"Understanding Absolute Infinity" - Straight up. Triggered a mystical experience.

"What is Reality?" - The most complex content I encountered on Actualized.org. Like Leo, I love mind f*cks xD

*Apologizing for reviving an old thread, but maybe it can benefit the new members (like me :)) and provide some new insights.

Greg.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Body awareness (along with the book on the booklist)

So simple and yet so underrated in spirituality circles. I was amazed when I realized how much I neglected my body. All of my focus went into the mental aspects of consciousness work and I thought the body was just this "other thing" that I didn't really need to deal with. How wrong I was.

All of his videos on Life Purpose, business, creativity, leadership are amazing. Especially his course. It is an absolute joy to watch him talk about it.

Also the ones on 'The Hero's Journey' are really good.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

From the most recent videos I think it was the three part series about understanding duality. It was so amazing because I've been experiencing these non-dualistic experiences for years but without actually actualizing it. I didn't know for sure how it works or what it means and @Leo Gura explained it so deeply. It really gave me genuine insight. 

But I must say that there's one video, it's not so recent... it was 2015. It's called "spiritual enlightenment part 3 - Creating An Experience Of No-Self". That one is most important to me. In the beginning of this journey I watched it and it totally blew my mind around.

4 hours ago, nistake said:

Body awareness (along with the book on the booklist)

So simple and yet so underrated in spirituality circles. I was amazed when I realized how much I neglected my body. All of my focus went into the mental aspects of consciousness work and I thought the body was just this "other thing" that I didn't really need to deal with. How wrong I was.

Meditation combined with physical exercises produce a magnificent effect for Being.

I recommend Tai Chi. Both movement meditation and high body awareness is gained!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

For me the best one is "Outrageous experiments in consciousness" 

Its like watching avenger's end game. I cried along with Leo. 

Edited by Psychventure

I stopped watching Leo because I thought his stuff was impractical to my life then I watched this this video and soooo many pieces clicked together it, was really beautiful won't forget it.

Understanding ego backlash was a video I remember being very thankful for, I can be hard on myself and it helped to give myself empathy and understanding for ups and downs of the self actualization process.

As far as deeper metaphysical theoretical videos, quantum mechanics debunks materialism was profound and eye opening, def one of my favs