Gabriel Antonio

What's Your Favorite Recent Actualized.org video? Why?

29 posts in this topic

By recent video, I mean from 2017 to now. I think it would also be nice to explain why you liked the video. I know it's hard to pick just one, but try to ask your intuition which one was the most important video for you.

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

Let me start: 

“Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows.”
― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, I Am That

"You have your truth, and I have my truth. Real truth is somewhere in between." 
― Unknown

Oftentimes, I used to follow advice to the letter. But after seeing this video, I realized that some advice is not meant for my case. 

I really liked the blog post following-up that video, especially the part where he explains what real balance looks like. Here is the blog post: https://www.actualized.org/insights/what-real-balance-looks-like

Looking forward to seeing which videos you guys have enjoyed. 

Have a good day! ;)

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

It would easily be his video on Stage Turquoise. Being introduced to that model through the entire Spiral Dynamics video series revealed so much truth about the world to me in so many layers and facets, and if I'm able to achieve Stage Turquoise in my lifetime I would be very grateful. However, I am staying patient and am growing at my own pace. 

Spiral Dynamics can't account for all of life's complexities, but it sure is a great start.

2 hours ago, EternalForest said:

It would easily be his video on Stage Turquoise. Being introduced to that model through the entire Spiral Dynamics video series revealed so much truth about the world to me in so many layers and facets, and if I'm able to achieve Stage Turquoise in my lifetime I would be very grateful. However, I am staying patient and am growing at my own pace. 

Spiral Dynamics can't account for all of life's complexities, but it sure is a great start.

Thanks for sharing, man! :) 

Spiral dynamics is for sure one, I was constantly just saying OHHHHHH!!! like everything was spot on. I love spiral dynamics. 

And I believe this was in 2017, the updated masculinity video he made. I was struggling with my approach to attracting women and following very orange tactics. And when he started saying essentially that sometimes the most masculine thing to do, and the best thing to do for your personal growth is to just do whatever you want, reply quickly, be needy. And that you'll then from that, authentically act less and less like that knowing it doesn't work and getting your heart broken. I had a beaming smile on my face like the whole way through the video lol

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

Nice thread.

I'm new to the Forum. I haven't watched any of Leo's videos yet. I might catch some shit for saying this but, I'm going through his list to look for some shorter ones to begin with. I know it depends on what my main goals are right now. I am sure there are a lot of his video's that depending on my current levels of development, I won't need to watch any time soon. 

I don't want to end up having some of Leo's 2hr videos running in the "background" while I am multitasking. I am working on my attention and concentration and want to watch video's whilst 100% focused, so i can make notes about the content and insights while it's playing. 

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Absolute Infinity.

Cool! It is indeed an interesting concept. 

8 hours ago, kindayellow said:

Spiral dynamics is for sure one, I was constantly just saying OHHHHHH!!! like everything was spot on. I love spiral dynamics. 

That's nice to hear, man! I am not a huge fan of SD, but after reading what you said, I will do more research on it. 

8 hours ago, kindayellow said:

And when he started saying essentially that sometimes the most masculine thing to do, and the best thing to do for your personal growth is to just do whatever you want, reply quickly, be needy. And that you'll then from that, authentically act less and less like that knowing it doesn't work and getting your heart broken. I had a beaming smile on my face like the whole way through the video lol

I totally agree with that. 

2 hours ago, Bill W said:

Nice thread.

I'm new to the Forum. I haven't watched any of Leo's videos yet. I might catch some shit for saying this but, I'm going through his list to look for some shorter ones to begin with. I know it depends on what my main goals are right now. I am sure there are a lot of his video's that depending on my current levels of development, I won't need to watch any time soon. 

I don't want to end up having some of Leo's 2hr videos running in the "background" while I am multitasking. I am working on my attention and concentration and want to watch video's whilst 100% focused, so i can make notes about the content and insights while it's playing. 

Thanks! I would suggest watching his older videos. They were much more popular than the recent ones, because Leo used to talk only about practical stuff. 

Some recommendations I have for you: 

> How To Stop Being Lazy

> How To Manage Your Time 

> Self-confidence 

Good luck! :) 

Leo's PHYSICS VIDEOS! It's what got me into actualized.org a year ago.

Or...was it the strange loop video? I can't remember

But then it turns into spirituality..

18 hours ago, Angelite said:

Or...was it the strange loop video?

This is one of my favorites, also. Alongside with Going Full-Circle, which is an amazing concept! 

My intuition says "comprehension has many degrees". man that one was a big one for me. i love leo

How to make a woman squirt 

“The decisive question for man is: Is he related to something infinite or not? That is the telling question of his life. Only if we know that the thing which truly matters is the infinite can we avoid fixing our interests upon futilities, and upon all kinds of goals which are not of real importance. Thus we demand that the world grant us recognition for qualities which we regard as personal possessions: our talent or our beauty. The more a man lays stress on false possessions, and the less sensitivity he has for what is essential, the less satisfying is his life. He feels limited because he has limited aims, and the result is envy and jealousy. If we understand and feel that here in this life we already have a link with the infinite, desires and attitudes change.” - Carl Jung

Only 62,670 views on youtube for this really important video. :(

Edited by dinone
remove

My favourite video is going on a 30 days solo retreat which is my favourite video because this video has transformed my life the most than any other video seen so far.

Sorry i didnt notice 'recent' so i listed my fav videos from 2015 to 2019

@Shiva hah. Yeah. Thats what i thought about the questions one. But really thats just where im at right now