Dima logach

Should i listen to a guided meditation while tripping?

9 posts in this topic

I thought it would be a good idea to listen to leo's neti neti guided meditation video while tripping.

I dont have much experience and wanted to ask if you guys have tried it or know something about listening to it or any such things.

Or should i just meditate with some music on and take it easy

Thanks in advance✌️

Edited by Dima logach

My recommendation is to Listen to the guided meditations sober, and be with yourself and take it easy while tripping. Music, mediation, and contemplation are much more profound and spiritual while tripping.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Dima logach Do it and see what happens, experiment with different stuff and see what resonates with you. When listening to guided meditations and similar while on a psychedelic, this often deepens my overall experience (especially on an emotional level), a new layer of depth emerges. 

Happy trippin' ;)

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

@TheAvatarState and by that i should also have an intention, something to contemplate about, do you have any suggestions?

@iTommy i personally like this guided meditation a lot, and practice it every week, but i heard that its not recommended to hear videos or songs with words, thats why i was asking. Also i wandred if i could concentrate on the video while having all those thoughts while tripping?

And thanks a lot

20 minutes ago, Dima logach said:

@iTommy i personally like this guided meditation a lot, and practice it every week, but i heard that its not recommended to hear videos or songs with words, thats why i was asking.

Try it out for yourself, you'll figure out if it's doing you any good or not. Guided meditations and similar can have many benefits, so does meditation with just sounds, and without sound. 

26 minutes ago, Dima logach said:

@iTommy Also i wandred if i could concentrate on the video while having all those thoughts while tripping?

And thanks a lot

That's also something that only you can find out yourself. If you take a large dosage of a psychedelic, this can hinder you to concentrate on the video, because of closed-eye visuals and wild enhanced senses/sensations. Lower dosages are in my opinion, better suited for meditation. You could try different dosages on different occasions, being mindful of how you react on each dosage, during meditation or similar activities. This is something that's highly individual, and I can't give you a definite statement about how your experience will be. See for yourself :)

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

8 hours ago, Dima logach said:

@TheAvatarState and by that i should also have an intention, something to contemplate about, do you have any suggestions?

Write down a couple of dualities that you'd like to think about and deconstruct during the trip (from Leo's latest 3-part series). In my opinion, the best intention is complete surrender and no expectations. Remember you can do your meditation and contemplation with music on (no words, try classical like Beethoven or Rachmaninoff)... Good luck! I know you'll have a good trip :)

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo