Socrates

Huge Consciousness Shift after Ego Backlash

25 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Shin said:

Don't think I'm telling you this because I want to "expose" you, or anything like that,
I'm just pointing a potential flaw in you,
As a friend.

I don't feel you're exposing me. Not at all.  

Actually, I think the only thing you're exposing is your own projection onto me that I "don't accept those persons as they are."

Because I am pretty sure you're projecting, contemplate the following question: "Do you accept me as I am?" 

(Either way, I don't really care.)

I got no problem with delusional people. I already got plenty of delusions of my own to focus on. Thing is, many people come here to get some feedback. And feedbacks are not always positive. That being said, I am 100% against being disrespectful and attacking someone on a personal level. 

There are softer and harsher approaches to helping others. I can assure you that hugging isn't always helpful. Check Leo's video on feminine and masculine compassion.

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

@Shin I deeply admire you mate (or the person you are portraying on this forum). Your posts display a mixture of lightness and wisdom that I find really appealing.

I'm not even sure if you're right in this case, just wanted to tell you that you're a cool mofo 

1 hour ago, Enizeo said:

@Shin I deeply admire you mate (or the person you are portraying on this forum). Your posts display a mixture of lightness and wisdom that I find really appealing.

I'm not even sure if you're right in this case, just wanted to tell you that you're a cool mofo 

I love you too brother ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Enizeo said:

He is, but he really need that hot asian chick for his life to be completed. If you ask me he is perfect and doesn't need anything.Hope he likes greek cousine.