Sauvik

People practicing Bioenergetic excercises gather here.

1 post in this topic

I  have been practicing bioenergetics exercises since late 2017 on  recomemendation of Elliot hulse, 

I found that the Bow excercises are really amazing.

It made my voice deeper, it allowed my breathing to be deeper , I could feel restrictions in my breathing going away, I feels therapeutic for my nervous system, it energises the nervous system and releases any recent trauma experience. Makes me feel very light and filled with vitality after every session.

I Have been practicing front bow , full and half back bow and ground jump with ho sound from the belly and also shaking. 

I generally do each for 1 min. So about 10- 15 minutes totàl but it's very intense. I get gagging response after some time of full bow, it feels as if stored traumas are getting released through those gags, and I feel very light after.

It has been in my morning routine on and off since more than a year.

I am curious about  experiences of other people practicing these exercises, how have their experiences with them been.

I also experience an issue with my practice , after a few weeks of doing the bow excercises regularly I develop a pain in my lower back and then I have to stop as it increases if I continue. I don't want to give gaps as it impacts my life in many positive ways..

Looking forward to a discussion about Bioenergetic excercises through which others can get value as well.

Edited by Sauvik