Inliytened1

I AM NOTHING

240 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Some mods should check if the way he write is closely related to that old members who was dangerous to forum members.

If a guy like that still tries to manipulate and abuse people, he shouldn't be allowed to stay here.

But I've done no such thing. All I've asked people to do is only take things in if it makes sense. And to not listen to me.

How am I abusing people? 

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@David Hammond No one here likes you ;)

No one likes a good enlightened boy. Thats the irony and tragedy.

They are either exiled or beheaded :(

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

Some mods should check if the way he write is closely related to that old members who was dangerous to forum members

That is not the member/s I was referring to... 

But, I didn't know that member.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, David Hammond said:

But I've done no such thing. All I've asked people to do is only take things in if it makes sense. And to not listen to me.

How am I abusing people? 

That's what the other dude said to,

And in the back of the mods he was trying to lure emotionally fragile people to follow him to his cult.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

That's what the other dude said to,

And in the back of the mods he was trying to lure emotionally fragile people to follow him to his cult.

But how does that make me guilty? 

@David Hammond rationalism is a finitude of Inifnity  you can not grasp the infinite with the finite.  Try and grasp that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@David Hammond rationalism is a finitude of Inifnity  you can not grasp the infinite with the finite.  Try and grasp that.

Lol. But you have an idea of what rationalism is. But it's not the same rationalism that the non dual teachings are based on.

The point I'm making is that there is clear evidence that some people here, including yourself who have not even managed to reach the rational before transcending it.

#dunning-kruger xD

@David Hammond im not talking about the content within reality...we can all go out and become great scientists..explore every aspect of the universe...move up the stages in Spiral dynamics...etc..  I'm talking about if you want enlightenment.  You cannot use reason and logic as it couched inside reality.  It is a finitude of infinity or God.

To reach liberation you must become the Absolute.  You must become a mystic.  Reality is a mechanical as I've said before.  It is fundamentally mystical in nature.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@David Hammond im not talking about the content within reality...we can all go out and become great scientists..explore every aspect of the universe...move up the stages in Spiral dynamics...etc..  I'm talking about if you want enlightenment.  You cannot use reason and logic as it couched inside reality.  It is a finitude of infinity or God.

To reach liberation you must become the Absolute.  You must become a mystic.  Reality is a mechanical as I've said before.  It is fundamentally mystical in nature.

But you're not liberated, are you? You're still as ignorant as when you started. And that is evident in your posts on the forum because you still create thought stories based on your subconscious assumptions.. 

Most of what you have written about me is not based on actual evidence but your own opinion based off of your personal experiences and one enlightenment experience.

Everyone else who has done at least a little bit of work on themselves should be able to see your assumptions and subsequent innacurate conclusions based of of said assumptions.

That's what I'm saying, and I didn't even need to do anything, you did it all yourself.?

you can’t be witness of your own victory, of awakening, right? Then how can you say that you are awakened or absolute-realised if there’s no one to say it? 

@David Hammond I'm liberated.  I had an experience come on about 30 min ago.  It was the first one I've had since my awakening.  Probably from talking about this stuff 24/7 its been opening me up.  

I have been feeling in tune with Being the last few days.  Energy moving through me.

It was a massive force that filled my entire body.  I started to cry because i didnt want to surrender it was such a powerful force.  So i didn't surrender..but i feel Being alive in me now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 xD

No, you're not liberated. LMAO. You're ignorant and take your subconscious mind projected outward as the truth.

Which is not a problem if you accept that you now need to learn to understand those concepts are your inner child fragmented.

It's takes YEARS to become liberated. Lifetimes. But you know best eh?

You dont even know that Leo teaches advaita Vedanta. 

Get out a here, you bullshitter. All you have done since I first started talking to you is male excuses for your ignorance ever time you were called out for your mistakes.

@David Hammond someone having another melt down? 

I know it sounds insane but its real.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@David Hammond someone having another melt down? 

Are you referring to me?

These are squiggles on a screen.. where are the squiggles arising in?

Take your time, I'll wait...

Edited by David Hammond

17 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

you can’t be witness of your own victory, of awakening, right? Then how can you say that you are awakened or absolute-realised if there’s no one to say it? 

The construct of “me” is within a more expansive consciousness. 

The term “awakening” suggests a “before” and “after” awakening. This an an imaginary door within a timeline. It can be useful at the personal level, yet it would be more accurate to simply say there is awakeness, rather than “I have awakened”. I think taking one step back from the personality and simply saying “There is ISness” can be helpful at the personal level since it removes personal attachment and identification.

@Monkey-man thats a great question.  Ive had different experiences.  Some are like the one i had 45 min ago where it is a massive force and u don't want to surrender to it.

Other times your just there..in a non-dual state with the melting dissolving feeling and fully conscious of God as God.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 and the melting dissolving feeling is there in both experiences.  Its bliss. Its still in me now.  I refer to that feeling as Being.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

How can it be blissful and nice to melt and dissolve?

I've experienced it too, and it was everything but blissful and nice.

So, please tell me.

Because we resist it,

What is love and joy is felt as pain and horror.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them