Inliytened1

I AM NOTHING

240 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

You seem to be attached to Buddhism and that "real teacher" belief.

If you think this is attachment then you clearly don't know what attachment is

Do I look attached to my path when I am talking about jung or loving to death the unethical ugly side of me?

No, I'm actually way more open minded and educated than you imagine me to be. But your assumptions and agenda keep getting in the way of that. Which also kinda proves my point about the shadow. - assuming you are also enlightened?

Well this thread escalated quickly.

5 minutes ago, Drake140 said:

@David Hammond The fact that you derive some sort of gain from telling them their blind spots gives the impression that you want something for the hard work you put in yourself to advance so far and possibly from them.

Thanks. I'll ponder on that..

3 minutes ago, Drake140 said:

I have a idea why, you think you overpaid for the knowledge and growth you have, or in some way where forced to do so, and when you see them claiming to have something you overpaid to have and that they have for free you get this need to fix things otherwise your "overpaidness" will become stronger.

That might be true if I thought anyone on here is enlightened. But I know they aren't. Most are definitely unable to fathom what yellow is about. 

Never paid for anything
Never gone to a retreat
Never seen a master
Don't care about any non dual systems/schools

That's actually a good motivational factor to awaken
Pissing off David

xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Are you trying to piss me off? Then you are not enlightened, nor do you live yourself. You just see something in me that you haven't brought into the light in yourself.

Let's be clear who is trolling who here. You are obsessed with me. I don't even follow you or read your comments because I know you are not enlightened or know anything about psychology. 

You seem addicted to the forum. Not that I'm saying true wrong, I just haven't got time to talk to you.

Do you know what a witch hunt is? 

13 minutes ago, Drake140 said:

If you thought they were enlightened you would have no problem because then you would assume they paid the same price as you, but you know they are not and maybe the very claiming is itching and in a way reducing your efforts. All personal assumptions by the way.

I searched inside myself and I just enjoy taking about this. Maybe someone will gain benefit? But ultimately it's a diary for me because I can observe my reaction to people which tells me a lot about my shadow issues.

I'm doing this for me. I'm just being myself with no apology, why should I put myself down in order to fit in? I know this forum is an extension of spiritual materialism dressed up in serious self development. What better a place to come and be rejected? Nobody here love a themselves, so this is the perfect place to get rotten tomatoes thrown at me for being real.

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

Never paid for anything
Never gone to a retreat
Never seen a master
Don't care about any non dual systems/schools

That's actually a good motivational factor to awaken
Pissing off David

xD

?????

@David Hammond i understand adwaita and buddhism enough to know adwaita believes in the self and buddhism believes in the no self or no soul.    You believe in Adwaita which is even farther from the Absolute then  buddhism.  Buddhism understood that the small self was an illusion and that there was a higher truth.

Drake is correct.  I hate to break this to you but you spent 10 years going down the wrong path getting lost in a religion that took you down a rabbit hole.

Now you are afraid to admit to yourself that we could possibly be enlightened because that would shatter your entire belief system and its terrifying you.   You will do anything to convince yourself we have not experienced the Absolute because again that would send you into a terrible case of cognitive dissonance.   I feel sorry for you now to be honest.

You're in a really bad spot.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@David Hammond i understand adwaita and buddhism enough to know adwaita believes in the self and buddhism believes in the no self or no soul.    You believe in Adwaita which is even farther from the Absolute then  buddhism.  Buddhism understood that the small self was an illusion and that there was a higher truth.

Drake is correct.  I hate to break this to you but you spent 10 years going down the wrong path getting lost in a religion that took you down a rabbit hole.

Now you are afraid to admit to yourself that we could possibly be enlightened because that would shatter your entire belief system and its terrifying you.   You will do anything to convince yourself we have not experienced the Absolute because again that would send you into terrible case of cognitive dissonance.   I feel sorry for you now to be honest.

You're in a really bad spot.

:D 

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I am Absolute Infinity.  GOD.

@Inliytened1  Did you come to this conclusion through direct experience? If so, how? Or through learning through Leo? I wonder sometimes how many people on this forum are just parroting what Leo says. Spouting a belief system. No offense to you personally. Just curious about people's Awakenings. I keep coming back to the thought that God wouldn't go to an online chat forum to talk to it'self about being itself. Why would it? But then again, what would God do? Just musings of someone yet to Awaken. 

@Inliytened1 Leo's teaching IS non dual adwaita and dzogchen Buddhism, with a whole lot of Ralston and adyashanti thrown in. 

Not to mention shadow work. 

But let's put that aside for a moment.

If you like I'd be happy to have a very long, very drawn out, very serious and very in depth discussion on the board for the benefit of the people here about your grasp of adwaita and Buddhism. Because as you know so much about it, and as you know so much about Leo teaching, and have just said on another post that you are here to help Leo with his teaching, you will surely be happy to have a scholarly discussion integrating all three topics so that we can all see how Leo's ideas are in such stark contrast to non dual adwaita and the diamond path?

Edited by David Hammond

Parrots are pretty

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Jed Vassallo ive talked talked about my awakening many times here..i figured people were sick of hearing about it...right now I'm mobile but when i have more time i will tell you my entire experience.

In a nutshell i was meditating doing self inquiry  and something happened.  A mystical experience.  I was immediately thrown into a non-dual state.   I became Being.  That's not something that can be explained in words. But Being is conscious and aware - as universal consciousness i became conscious instantly of how reality worked in its entirety.   I became conscious of Absolute Love and Infinite Intelligence.  I was on my knees weeping because i had just become directly conscious of Absolute Infinity as i discussed in this post.  Its everything you thought God could be and infinitely more to the point where you are saying Oh my god oh my god.  Its infinite over and over and over. 

I hit about 4 more non-dual states over the next week each more powerful than the last.  It was the most amazing thing you could ever, ever "experience".   Complete and utter bliss.   It is not really an experience it is being God itself.

Everything you believed is real becomes recontextualized before your eyes...it literally melts away..a feeling i cant describe.  

After the experiences which lasted about a week i lingered between states still experiencing unimaginable bliss...which slowly transitioned into suffering ego backlash.  I had no sex drive..i was having trouble thinking..depression..etc. 

This is because i had become God and returned to the Ego.  It was a transition and i remember being in between being and myself and not being able to focus.

It took work to get my ego back to normal.  I know David is going to say...why the hell would you wanna go and do something like that for?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Thanks for the share. I hadn't read your experience before. Cool you reached there with just meditation.

28 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is because i had become God and returned to the Ego.  It was a transition and i remember being in between being and myself and not being able to focus.

It took work to get my ego back to normal.  I know David is going to say...why the hell would you wanna go and do something like that for?

Why some people say that enlightenment is "permanent"... does that means you always see everything from a non dual perspective?

I also had a powerful experience, I didn't become God but I saw all reality as God. It was so powerful that I also fell into my knees. But it went away, I stopped "seeing like that"... I saw the energy running through me and to others, being all related, everything was like a puzzle where all the pieces where placed perfectly. It was so beautiful and perfect, difficult to explain...

Edited by abrakamowse
Grammatical errors

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

17 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Why some people say that enlightenment is "permanent"... does that means you always see everything from a non dual perspective?

Ideas of what dual and nondual perspectives are like are imaginations of the mind. Nothing wrong with that. Yet there is also a transcendence of that. Similarly permanent and impermanent is an imagination. There is transcendence of that also. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

Ideas of what dual and nondual perspectives are like are imaginations of the mind. Nothing wrong with that. Yet there is also a transcendence of that. Similarly permanent and impermanent is an imagination. There is transcendence of that also. 

Ok, got you... thanks @Serotoninluv