Inliytened1

I AM NOTHING

240 posts in this topic

I am Absolute Infinity.  GOD.

GOD is everything, including Nothing.

Nothing permeates thru everything and thus the substance of reality..of me..is absolutely nothing. 

I am a hallucination

The uniting of the form and the formless into One.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I am Absolute Infinity.  GOD.

GOD is everything, including Nothing.

Nothing permeates thru everything and thus the substance of reality..of me..is absolutely nothing. 

I am a hallucination

It is pure Love how it can't be nothing. You are not hallucination you are made out of love. 

Ephemeral love ❤️ perfect love. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Become it again? Wondered? makes me scared to do it again, I will become super emotional after it. 

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Become it again?

Who are you talking to zero?

The notification button is arising in the field of seritoninluvs awareness, while he presses his socks on a Saturday night..

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I will become super emotional after it. 

After a while you just get used to it. Good Lord above It's no big deal..

@zeroISinfinity because I'm still everything.   And that means I'm conscious and aware...and love 

My true nature is that of a Giant Mind.  The form and the formless merged into one.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Yeah Very much, it is all made out that Love, even "enlightened master" himself. 

Giant Mind or Giant Love? It's pure Infinite Love. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

19 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Inliytened1 Yeah Very much, it is all made out that Love, even "enlightened master" himself. 

Yes. So what is left to do? Heal the person as all aspects of it are nothingness. Nobody wakes up saying they don't exist anymore. The waking dream and the dream state still happen, don't they? Do you really think all your neurosis and shadows get healed just because you know you are the fundamental suchness that makes reality happen and that reality is the fundamental suchness, that there is no separation between the two? 

That doesn't heal the person. It doesn't make your broken leg healed or make blind people see again or cures cancer, does it? 

Cathartic experiences from having known our true self is releasing, but that isn't complete integration. Integration is integrating and transcending the opposing forces in the psyche.

Edited by David Hammond
Spelling

24 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Who are you talking to zero?

The notification button is arising in the field of seritoninluvs awareness, while he presses his socks on a Saturday night..

I Will gladly put @Shin socks on. All respect to @Serotoninluv great mod. Bullshit (pls at least you notice this) 

After a while you just get used to it. Good Lord above It's no big deal.

You have no idea what I am speaking about. I explained to you 747 times what enlightenment is. 

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@David Hammond i am the form and the formless my friend.  They are One.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Yes. So what is left to do? Heal the person as all aspects of it are nothingness. Nobody wakes up saying they don't exist anymore.

Who said so, who said you do not exist, you are the One. 

The waking dream and the dream state still happen, don't they?

You took those concepts as beleifs and grew conviction out of them not realizing they are pointers and nothing more.,just ideas. 

Do you really think all your neurosis and shadows get healed just because you know you are the fundamental suchness that makes reality happen and that reality is the fundamental suchness, that there is no separation between the two? 

Yes all neurosis and shadows get healed once you become THE TRUTH fully. 

"suchness" pls stop using spiritual concepts and descrptions and believing them. Do the practises to realize what were them trying to explain. 

That doesn't heal the person. It doenst make your broken leg healed or make blind people see again or cures cancer, does it? 

No it doesn't. Everything has to exist including broken leg and people with cancer. 

Cathartic experiences from having known our true self is releasing, but that isn't complete integration. Integration is integrating and transcending the opposing forces in the psyche.

Yes mind washes away all ? and becomes ? servant. 

Just now, David Hammond said:

@zeroISinfinity

Enlightenment only brings peace and contentment. It doesn't integrate the personality.

Never will, never has done.

Your personality is nothing more then collection of behaivors and traits your mind needed for that organism to survive. 

@zeroISinfinity I took the waking and dream state as concepts? What the are you talking about? Even a 3 year old knows they aware awake and at night they go to sleep. It's not rocket science. LMAO. 

I'm more nothing than you guys.
I'm the king of nothing,
The only real God of voidness.

You're all ants to me,
You don't even exist,
So I'll just pretend you have nothing interesting to say !

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

Your personality is nothing more then collection of behaivors and traits your mind needed for that organism to survive. 

Yes. And you still need them after enlightenment

I am serious that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

In this world you can still get run over by a car. Your hard wired responses don't go away because you know you were never born. 

Just now, David Hammond said:

@zeroISinfinity I took the waking and dream state as concepts? What the are you talking about? Even a 3 year old knows they aware awake and at night they go to sleep. It's not rocket science. LMAO. 

Yes you still beleive in Distinctions btw those states. Consciousness is always there. Hmm and you say you are non dual ist.