Maya_0

Nothingness is prior to consciousness or being

33 posts in this topic

@David Hammond I don't know what I am, but what I know is that I'm definitely not a Christian lol lol lol 

I think I  might have sold my soul to the devil in my last incarnation 

Edited by Jack Walter Leon

8 minutes ago, Jack Walter Leon said:

@David Hammond I don't know what I am, but what I know is that I'm definitely not a Christian lol lol lol 

I think I  might have sold my soul to the devil in my last incarnation 

You dont have to be Christian to be unconsciously identified with Christian morality. The same as you don't have to be jaques derrida in order to be politically correct and conditoned by a green society. 

What you just said about Hitler not being God means there is a connotation that God is always good and that we go to war to protect "Gods" country against the "forces of evil".

That's blue, maybe you aren't consciously aware of it, but you should know that's a blue thought by studying spiral dynamics.

Edited by David Hammond

14 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

You dont have to be Christian to be unconsciously identified with Christian morality. The same as you don't have to be jaques derrida in order to be politically correct and conditoned by a green society. 

What you just said about Hitler not being God means there is a connotation that God is always good and that we go to war to protect "Gods" country against the "forces of evil".

That's blue, maybe you aren't consciously aware of it, but you should know that's a blue thought by studying spiral dynamics.

When did I say that Hitler is NOT God?  Please tell me. My question was neutral without any assumption, I'm very open-minded and unprejudiced. Sorry, if you misunderstood that. 

Regardless of what's true or wrong, you would get in trouble in Germany. That's what I was pointing to. 

Edited by Jack Walter Leon

4 minutes ago, Jack Walter Leon said:

When did I say that Hitler is NOT God?  Please tell me.

1 hour ago, Jack Walter Leon said:

What about people like Adolf Hitler? Are they god, too? Am I god, too? I live in Germany and if I tell people Hitler is God I will go to prison lol

Sounds like to me that you didn't know. So I responded to your question.

Who said you need to go around telling people that Hitler is God? They have to be enlightened to even understand what you're saying to them. 

Why bother? This work is personal, you don't need to talk about it to anyone

Edited by David Hammond

19 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Sounds like to me that you didn't know. So I responded to your question.

Who said you need to go around telling people that Hitler is God? They have to be enlightened to even understand what you're saying to them. 

Why bother? This work is personal, you don't need to talk about it to anyone

I think several things are possible, being God is one of them. I approve or reject nothing at all. What I know is that I am one with the Universe and guided by a higher power and therefore my ego and will are an illusion. I could be this higher force myself as you say. But I have not had that experience before, although I think it's very plausible.

@Preetom he's right Preetom.

We aren't joking around about this.  It's fucking real as shit.  When you have the "experience" and that's not a good word because it's not you anymore its God consciousness, its not like your thinking this might be a hallucination..it's not like that.  It's hard to put into words but you know its Truth.

Like i said it will just melt you.

If i was you i would use whatever tools i had available to realize your true nature.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Jack Walter Leon said:

I could be this higher force myself as you say. But I have not had that experience before, although I think it's very plausible.

@Jack Walter Leon Either you see or you don't. There are those who see and there are those who don't see. Look and you will see.

6 hours ago, Preetom said:

Okay great.

But 'I' can never work my way to become conscious of this alien idea called God. In BEing what I am, there is cessation of all movements and agenda. 

So either God will someday just fall on my lap while BEing, or God is just another fancy idea. Either way, BEing remains ever the same and content without giving a fuck :)

Well, according to Moses in the Bible, when he asked who are you (to God) God answered "I am that I am"... that's the same to me as "Being".

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

4 hours ago, Jack Walter Leon said:

What about people like Adolf Hitler? Are they god, too? Am I god, too?

Yes & yes

4 hours ago, Jack Walter Leon said:

I live in Germany and if I tell people Hitler is God I will go to prison lol

Yeah and Jesus was nailed to a cross for saying he was God and told Truth to power. How did that enlightenment thing work out? 

Truth is threatening. It rubs people the wrong way.

That said, that doesn’t mean you need to go blabbing all this to people. Don’t confuse that.

Also, until you get in your experience that God is you, it will be a lie. You’re going to be breaking integrity because honesty is being telling and living the truth of what is your genuine experience and reporting that condition as accurately as you can. If you’re not aware, it doesn’t do you any good. It actually hurts you.

@Jack Walter Leon I love Hitler more than Trump and even Putin. Mähhhh mäh mäh mäh. He was an expensive sacrifice, but at least people are a bit more critical about the state in Germany. I'm proud to be german, we are the best. Better than everyone :x.

@Maya_0 Stop with this boring-ass infinite loop, and go clean your room! 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

It's not an alien idea.

YOU ARE GOD!

YOU!

YOU!

YOU!

Try some LSD and you'll get it. It doesn't have to be hard. We have the tools to make this process easy. They're worth using.

The way you advocate psychedelics is so irresponsible... :o

14 hours ago, Jack Walter Leon said:

What about people like Adolf Hitler? Are they god, too? Am I god, too? I live in Germany and if I tell people Hitler is God I will go to prison lol

Yes!

God/Nothingness/Being  is a container ;) It includes Everything.