Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valach

Cleaning body

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Recently my diet was not the best and I decided I want to get back on track. Should I clean my body first by fasting or something like that? If so what type of fasting would you, guys, suggest? Anyone with experience on getting your diet in shape would be much appreciated. 

Thanks.

Edited by Valach

Be patient. I would recommend cleaning your diet up for a while before fasting, unless you’re feeling really inspired to fast. The Whole30 challenge is amazing for this.

Diet is crucial but be sure to live an otherwise healthy lifestyle as well.

Good sleep is arguably the most important thing, get plenty of it and research how to make it high quality.  

Stay physically active. Humans are animals, we function best on being up and about for several hours a day. Try to get at least an hour of physical activity in a day. Walking, lifting weights, sprinting, etc. 

Get outside in nature some. Do things to experience positive emotions. Practice relaxation, etc. 

And a bit random but an amazing tool for “cleaning your body”...  look into “rebounding” (jumping on a trampoline). The movement is amazing for digestion and elimination, getting lymph moving, and overall health and well being. Arguably the single best exercise out there, for health. If interested, be sure to invest in a high quality trampoline, there’s a huge difference between that and a low quality one. Just 10 minutes a day yields profound benefits. 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

@Valach your body is cleaning itself all the time. The liver works hard 24/7 to detoxify anything that your body sees as harmful and helps excrete that in urine or poo. I wouldn't suggest you go on a cleanse fasting before you re-mineralize and replenish your body's antioxidant defences and vitamins because the  process called" Liver Phase I and II Detoxification" requires so many minerals and vitamins, it may be useful to first start removing the bad stuff from your diet such as trans-fats, junk, sweets, cookies, sweetened drinks etc and start getting in more fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, legumes and lean meats. 

Once you have made an initial adaptation, and filled your body with nutrition (at least 3-4 weeks of clean eating), you can try few weeks of light eating of mostly raw vegan diet to move some of the toxins around and help your liver detoxify the body. This will go deeper and may help cleanse deeper tissue. 

Another sewage system is the lymphatic system that also helps to clean tissues and that is best moved by exercise as it needs work of skeletal muscles to move stuff around. A lymphatic massage is also helpful for this as well as some lymph-stimulating herbs. 

WARNING: a systemic detoxification should be guided if you have never done it before and ideally you may want to work with naturopath or a Functional Medicine doctor to support you especially if you start moving around accumulated heavy metals and environmental pollutants stored in fats cells. 

Basic things you can start doing before doing a deeper cleanse: 

• start exercising to move that lymph around. 
  • get rid of all processed junk, sources of trans fats and oxidised fats, sweets, deserts and any pre-packaged processed foods. 
  • if you eat dairy, eggs and meat consider purchasing them in highest quality possible, organic/ free range
  • focus on eating more fruits (up to 8 portions per day), vegetables (mixed portion with every meal), nuts (raw not roasted), seeds, legumes, wholegrains
  • Get at least 7.5-8.5 hours of sleep that is not interrupted and ideally in an environment as close to pitch black as possible
  • find ways to reduce any mental stress
  • Get out more, get sun exposure, walk in nature. Nature is filled with positively charged ions that help to neutralise many free radicals in your body. Hug a tree for an hour, take your shoes off and walk bare-feet, whatever feels right :D if you have the opportunity to bath in sea or ocean, that is the best of all. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 5/12/2019 at 3:51 PM, Valach said:

Hi,

Recently my diet was not the best and I decided I want to get back on track. Should I clean my body first by fasting or something like that? If so what type of fasting would you, guys, suggest? Anyone with experience on getting your diet in shape would be much appreciated. 

Thanks.

Do it with colloidal silver.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.