d0ornokey

How do you guys feel like outsourcing your job?

12 posts in this topic

If theres no sensitive informartion that can be leaked. 

Maybe partly outsource it? 

Like take care if the sensitive parts yourself? 

If possible. 

Edited by SFRL

what "sensitive" info? at this point, i wouldnt mind more spare time for work i could never outsource.

Depends on the job. 

For example I work with ad evaluation that Google outsources to improve their engine. Very tedious stuff. That's probably worth outsourcing. 

Do you guys feel its unethical if you never tell your boss? 

43 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

Do you guys feel its unethical if you never tell your boss? 

More interesting for you is if your boss would find it unethical if/when he finds out. 

If I was your boss and I found out I would fuck you up against the wall. 

Kind of depends on how much you are atacheted to keeping this job I guess. 

Also it would not look good for further job referral. 

Edited by SFRL

@SFRL dont care about the job nor the referral, but care about the bosses feelings :(

15 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

@SFRL dont care about the job nor the referral, but care about the bosses feelings :(

Could you ask your boss to hire a stagiaire or something? 

Or just ask him if it is ok you outsource the job. 

Idk. I don't know your exact dynamic. 

@d0ornokey maybe it's too risky. I'm just going by what you're saying so far and what I know. A boss hires an employee so that the employee could do the job, not someone else. At this point in my life, I'm learning how money works. I do recommend how to shift from job to entrepreneurship. That's why I recommend this book. Don't believe in any hype or what anyone says. If they don't truly know or experienced with entrepreneurship, they don't know. Very few truly know what it is. You got to apply it in real life. It can't be just theory.

Check this out:

Cashflow-Quadrant.png

This is one of the diagrams in the book. Look where the arrows are pointing to. Currently, I'm trying to shift to an 'S' fully. I'm already an 'S,' but not fully. This is how money works and how you can achieve financial freedom.

@Key Elements love the graph thanks. 

i really enjoy this outsourcing concept. i can get 100k in 1 year from the job and then invest it all, skipping from E -> I and giving me a year of my life 

It's unethical though. kinda feel like enron lol. but i would still be getting my employer top notch work, as the people im hiring would be more experienced than i am. that's the silver lining i guess 

I think the negatives of lying honestly might outweigh the financial gain though... 

Life doesn't feel so simple and perhaps there is no cheating the system

I need to contemplate more. I've experienced resistance from friends and family when I brought the idea up

Edited by d0ornokey

@d0ornokey yes, you can shift from S to I. My former boss/mentor did that. He worked for Oracle for 6 yrs; then built a school overseas. It took all of his savings. That was very hard work. It still is. At this point, to me it looks so much easier to shift from E to S to B, using the internet. (Sorry, he shifted from E to I. But, yes, you can shift from S to I.)

To me, the problem with not following this diagram is that it's tough and doesn't have leverage. You have to do it all on your own labour. Sometimes, that's not possible.