Nahm

Shroom Tea Recipe & Other Psychedelic Methods

26 posts in this topic

Please feel free to add any best practices & methods for psychedelic administration. Thanks!

Shroom Tea

The flesh of the mushroom is mildly toxic. An upset stomach is not ideal for a trip, and has an adverse effect on thinking. Try making tea instead. It’s much easier on the stomach, and the body load & come up is quicker and smoother.

(Weigh out your dried shrooms dosage)

Bring 1 cup (or so) of water to a boil, then set to simmer. 

Cut the shrooms up into tiny pieces & add to the water. Stir it a little. Let simmer for 15 minutes. 

Then pour it through a fine mesh metal strainer, into a mug. Then push on the shrooms (still in the strainer) with the back of a tablespoon, to get all the psilocybin out. 

Then pour the mug through the strainer (still has shrooms in it) back into the pot / pan, push on the shrooms with the spoon again.

Then pour it from the pot, again through the strainer (still has shrooms in it) into the mug, and push again on the shrooms with the back of the spoon again. 

You could just drink it like that, or add any tea bag you like. 

Ginzing! Tea

With some trial and error, I landed on “Ginzing! Tea”.  Follow the directions above, but add a ginseng tea bag, and a tablespoon of honey. 

* ”Ginseng tea is an herbal drink that acts as a stimulant to the brain cells. It improves your concentration power and cognitive capabilities.”  ...The many benefits of ginseng.

* Honey just tastes good, and imo has mystical properties that resonate with a trip. There is a ‘stacked’ effect to the ginseng & honey. 

Nonduality & Meditations         

Empty your head, fulfill your heart       

Shoulf you use the same amount of mushrooms for the same effect or more? 

Just did exactly that, works like a charm!

Adding some lemon juice or ginger at the beginning is nice as well xD

@Nahm Thank you for sharing 🙏🏻 

I tried tea once but it made me nauseous. However I drank the shrooms with it to get all of the good stuff. I will definetely give your method a go next time. 

Until now my favorite method was: 

Blend/grind mushrooms. Squeeze one lemon and one orange on top. Wait for 20 minutes and drink it. 

The lemon breaks down the shrooms and makes them even stronger. The orange makes it taste surprisingly good. Plus this way the mushrooms are much easier on the stomach and the come up is quicker. 

Gratitude <3

I like to powder or grind them down then mix with tea/honey of choice or mix with fruit/yogurt smoothie or make capsules for adventures! What else you could add to the tea/smoothie that synergize and or amplify very well.

CBD - Anxiety/mood

Medicinal Mushrooms <3

CACAO - Highly recommend this, the ancient civilizations knew whats up. In my experience it wires you so you feel good and have all the fuel/electro-chemical activity for an optimal experience/integration/download.

Ginger, Mint, < Nausia

Shilajit - The Real God Molecule

Gotu Kola/Ginkgo <this pairs well with ginseng - Brain foods

Ashwagandha/Chamomile/Tulsi/lavender - Anxiety/Mood

ect...

Bless!

B R E A T H E

I've heard that heat breaks down psilocybin and makes it less effective.

"The narcissist becomes one with everything, because the narcissist is everything and everything is the narcissist" -Sam Vaknin

@Shaun

Heard this too, had eaten mushrooms just like that and mushrooms tea multiple times. No difference in effect

@Shaun I guess it could, if you boiled them too long maybe. Simmering for 15 minutes doesn’t. If anything, it’s much cleaner and seems more potent & dialed in. 

Nonduality & Meditations         

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun I guess it could, if you boiled them too long maybe. Simmering for 15 minutes doesn’t. If anything, it’s much cleaner and seems more potent & dialed in. 

I will give it a try. I only have aborts which are more potent so I will use less. 

"The narcissist becomes one with everything, because the narcissist is everything and everything is the narcissist" -Sam Vaknin

On 5/11/2019 at 9:36 PM, Nahm said:

Then pour it from the pot, again through the strainer (still has shrooms in it) into the mug, and push again on the shrooms with the back of the spoon again. 

Thanks! I ate the squashed pieces of shrooms as well, just to make sure I don't waste anything and get every last bit of that magic.

"If we repeatedly suffer the humiliation of admitting that we really don't know what we're talking about, eventually we will."

- Vernon Howard

@Nahm

On 11/5/2019 at 11:36 PM, Nahm said:

Shroom Tea

The flesh of the mushroom is mildly toxic. An upset stomach is not ideal for a trip, and has an adverse effect on thinking. Try making tea instead. It’s much easier on the stomach, and the body load & come up is quicker and smoother.

(Weigh out your dried shrooms dosage)

The flesh of the mushroooms is mildy toxic? Why?

Does this toxicity element apply aswell when you are eating magic truffles?

@Nahm would you recommend a gentler way of consuming pre grinded mushrooms? I won't have the facilities to make tea I'll only have a kettle.

@Charlotte I think ground is as good as it gets then. Empty stomach is ideal. :) 

Nonduality & Meditations         

@SQAAD Mildly toxic as in potentially a little nauseating. I don’t know about truffles, sorry. 

Nonduality & Meditations         

@SQAAD I know that the first few times I did truffles I ate them, which made me quite nauseous. Since then I've been making tea from it in the way Nahm describes and I hardly get nauseous now.

Also fully accepting and mindfully administrating the truffles helps a lot for me. I have a ritual where I smell the tea whilst cooking it and meditate for 15 minutes with the tea in my hands to accept it. I've found that this brings me in a crazy state before I even sip the tea.

Anyone tried Kratom? 

There's a vape shop close to my home and they sell it. I'm not sure because I know nothing about shrooms or psychedelic stuff.

The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Morpheus (The Matrix)