Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jordan Welsh

Healing from Brain-Trauma

6 posts in this topic

Hi you lovely Self-Actualizers, I just want to tell you of my successful concussion recovery and what it can mean for you! Late last year while I meditating as we spiritual people do the chair I was sitting on fell over and I hit the back of my head on a wooden banister and I was little stunned but I just got on with my day. A few weeks later I was experiencing emotional, physical and cognitive decline triggered by neuroinflammation causing me constant and terrifying sucidial-thoughts. This lead to me attempting to take my own life.

My dad brought me to the local hospital and doctor after doctor told me I was rather suffering of anxiety or depression while dismissing me for over exaggerating even though I knew intuitively something was seriously wrong with my brain. The preceding 3 months were a psychological hell with depressive episode after depressive episode and I was being giving unnecessary medications to counter the mental-health symtoms which were like putting a band aid on a broken leg. About 3 months after my injury I discovered the concussion repair manual by dr Dan Engle which is a revolutionary  brain-healing resource. This books reveals how to heal your brain while also how to optimise it to its greatest potential. Finding this book was like finding air after struggling to breath with hearing  from multiple neurologists  and doctors that there was not a hope in hell of fully recovering.

This false myth can leave other brain ? injured victims with no hope and potentially sucide, so I making it crystal clear that there’s not just hope but unlimited possibilities for repair. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is one of the most profoundly remarkable brain-healing treatments with the leading pioneer being Paul G Harch in Colorado,New Orleans and if you want proof just type on Goggle oxygen therapy correcting tbi in a 17 year old who attempted sucide, same age as me.

If your in a hairy situation with your brain as  I was fix it with proper nutrition, supplementation, sleep, hyperbaric oxygen therapy and floatation therapy which is like meditation on actual steroids. Most importantly get proper medical attention and don’t get discouraged by any medical opinions that say there’s no hope for brain injury. Brain healing treatments are not being provided to the public with are considerably disgusting stage orange health system and the machiavellian style business deals for corporate interests as well as self-profit. If you have any questions what so ever just message me and I’ll respond in 2 days. Also watch Leo’s nootropics episode, it contains some very good brain healing and optimising supplement options. Remember just don’t blindly believe me but do your own research and validate what’s true through your direct experience.

Don’t thank me. Thank Leo. He put the idea forward even though me and him are the seem, will you know what I mean, trying not to be paradoxical for such a serious and potentially life-transforming-topic. I hope this info is useful and life changing. 

Good luck.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am so glad you took initiative at your young age to help your body heal itself, which is what the body always wants to do if it has the proper conditions and nutrients. It is wonderful that you are offering encouragement to others.

That is awesome! Im very glad you didnt give up like most people do. There are solutions out there other then giving people pills. If you ever need anyone to talk to about weird brain injury stuff I am here as someone who has suffered mutiple TBI. I hope you will continue to spread the word to not give up and to take your health and recovery into your own hands. Much love! 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Thanks a lot everyone and much much love ? to all of you. I think it’s important to say though when I think of devoting all I know and can do for the rest of humanity it gives me an undying passion to strive for my highest potential for the love, beauty, joy and unlimited potential of all of humanity and existence. @OctagonOctopus same goes for you, just message me any time and we Self-Actualisers need to stick together and show compassion, inspiration, love and understanding to each other, especially in our darkest moments.