ElvisN

35mg 5 MeO TRIP REPORT

55 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Joshe said:

@Leo Gura - If NN teks work for 5meo, then average joe shouldn't have a problem. According to my research, this is the case. Could be wrong. Just going off those who seem to be reputable chemists on the clearnet. 

You cannot extract 5-MeO-DMT from plants, which is how most N,N-DMT is made. Very few people synthesize N,N-DMT in a lab from scratch. It can be done but from what I know these methods are not readily known. And the precursor chemicals will be watched by government agencies who will arrest you for purchasing them.

It's a bad idea to get involved with that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have an opportunity to order 5 meo from a research chemical company in Europe. Their website seems legit. However I guess due to legal reasons, they specifically say "Not for Human Consumption" or something along those lines. But the chemical is exactly "5 MEO DMT". Is it safe to consume it and ignore their warning?

@ElvisN

The first time I bought "5-MeO" and tried it (snorted), the reaction of mine was similar. I didn't test the substance for 5-MeO at that time, so if it truly was it, that I can't confirm. Although it seems that from some reports as already mentioned, people have similar experiences like you had. Martin Ball even had trouble with this substance at first, he thought it didn't do it for him. After he tried another method of administration/technique or something in that realm, first then it had an impact on him that he couldn't even imagine. 

Maybe you have a certain kind of immunity to it (if it was 5-MeO), and maybe, this substance still could work wonders for you if it's done in the proper way for you as an individual.

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

2 minutes ago, Chi_ said:

I have an opportunity to order 5 meo from a research chemical company in Europe. Their website seems legit. However I guess due to legal reasons, they specifically say "Not for Human Consumption" or something along those lines. But the chemical is exactly "5 MEO DMT". Is it safe to consume it and ignore their warning?

Look into reviews of that website, and user experiences using google. Most RC sites you come across look legit, but aren't. You pay them money, they don't ship anything to you. Also you can ignore that "Not for Human Consumption" label.

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

28 minutes ago, iTommy said:

Look into reviews of that website, and user experiences using google. Most RC sites you come across look legit, but aren't. You pay them money, they don't ship anything to you. Also you can ignore that "Not for Human Consumption" label.

Cheers! Will get on with the research

On 6/9/2019 at 10:27 AM, iTommy said:

@ElvisN

The first time I bought "5-MeO" and tried it (snorted), the reaction of mine was similar. I didn't test the substance for 5-MeO at that time, so if it truly was it, that I can't confirm. Although it seems that from some reports as already mentioned, people have similar experiences like you had. Martin Ball even had trouble with this substance at first, he thought it didn't do it for him. After he tried another method of administration/technique or something in that realm, first then it had an impact on him that he couldn't even imagine. 

Maybe you have a certain kind of immunity to it (if it was 5-MeO), and maybe, this substance still could work wonders for you if it's done in the proper way for you as an individual.

@iTommy Could you refer where you got that info on Martin Ball? 

6 minutes ago, ElvisN said:

@iTommy Could you refer where you got that info on Martin Ball? 

I can't remember where I heard it. It might've been a snipped (preview) from one of his books, read by himself (audio).

On 5/12/2019 at 3:39 AM, Serotoninluv said:

Have you plugged? It’s much more efficient than snorting. 

If I plugged it up my ass, would there be much less risk of vomitting?

@ElvisN I saw you did an earlier post where you took 2000ug of LSD, frigging agony you said. How was it?

On 5/11/2019 at 9:28 PM, zeroISinfinity said:

Maybe it's stupid to ask this. Never used any psychedelic in life. Is there any reason for me to try to get 5 meo. Will it get me there to Formlesness same as regular meditation? 

Yeh

On 09/06/2019 at 10:27 AM, iTommy said:

Martin Ball even had trouble with this substance at first, he thought it didn't do it for him. After he tried another method of administration/technique or something in that realm, first then it had an impact on him that he couldn't even imagine. 

On 13/06/2019 at 7:27 PM, ElvisN said:

Could you refer where you got that info on Martin Ball? 

Here (his first and second experience):