ElvisN

35mg 5 MeO TRIP REPORT

55 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Does it lead to God realization faster? 

5-MeO is the most direct path towards God-realization. No other method is as fast or as clinically precise.

15 mins is all it takes.

The trick is handling it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

5-MeO is the most direct path towards God-realization. No other method is as fast or as clinically precise.

15 mins is all it takes.

So no need for me to use it. I Will try mushrooms to open this heart more. Sorry never tried "drugs" except weed. But I want to try, one of the things I still judge subtly. 

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you talk about the psychological side or does it cause bodyload too?

I don't get much bodyload

@ThinAir @Leo Gura @Girzo okay it seems fake. 

My supplier makes it in a lab though, and even does it himself. In fact, he was surprised to hear of me and wants to meet me (we haven't met, there's been a third party). So I'm going to his place soon, and someone who does it will show me how to do it. If the problem is my route of administration, it should be resolved there.

Edited by ElvisN

@ElvisN Be careful! You're asking for trouble.

@Leo Gura Hmmm... okay I'll be careful.

One of my issues is that I can't get my hands on a testing kit anytime soon. Though I suspect it could be fake, I want to eliminate the chance that it could be a fault in the route of administration.

I might be meeting someone who does DMT regularly who can teach me how to take it properly. Or he might have equipment

Edited by ElvisN

Don't hurry. Get to know the people. Take your time and be skeptical with them.

You can do that 1 year later as well. It seems you didn't read a lot about that stuff and only rely on strangers. You should really get engaged intellectually before using it. 

@Laurens Of course. Whether or not the people I'm doing business with are trustworthy comes first.

I can read a lot more about 5 MeO but I think there is value in learning from someone who has done it successfully.

Have you done psychedelics? Are you speaking from experience?

I finally got 800 mics of some good LSD some hours ago. It was good. I'm satisfied. I'm eternally grateful. Thank you so much @Leo Gura @Girzo@DrMobius

@ElvisN I have had a similar experience with 5-MEO-DMT sourced from a research chemical company here in Canada. I've tried 15mg and then the same night 20mg, freebase.

I was affected by it but I didn't have an experience nowhere near what I had expected.

It seems some people have a serious immunity to it. Like it just fails to work on them.

Very odd. Hope you guys can figure out why that is.

You might need to try smoking/vaping it.

According to Hamilton Morris, 5meo is easy to synthesize. 7ALju8o.jpg

It's a long talk but here's the relevant piece - 

From what I gathered, it's the same process as NN-dmt but with different material. 

@Joshe It's easy for a large company or government or professional chemist. Not easy for your average Joe.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It seems some people have a serious immunity to it. Like it just fails to work on them.

Very odd. Hope you guys can figure out why that is.

You might need to try smoking/vaping it.

@Leo Gura Have you had several individuals reporting such experiences?

I want to do a thorough check on whether the problem is immunity.

I will test my next batch to confirm whether it is 5 MeO, and try smoking and plugging it. This should give me an idea of whether it will work for me

@MezzoAria Freebase is supposed to be smoked while the HCl is usually insufflated (snorted). Did you smoke it?

If you did, how did you vaporize it? Using a meth pipe?

21 minutes ago, ElvisN said:

Have you had several individuals reporting such experiences?

Yes

I've even had an individual test it in front of me and get immunity using precisely the same method and substance which I know works fast on me.

So the problem is not with the substance.

You gotta remember that people really are different. It is not safe to assume that everyone is the same just because they happen to be human.

24 minutes ago, ElvisN said:

@MezzoAria Freebase is supposed to be smoked while the HCl is usually insufflated (snorted). Did you smoke it?

If you did, how did you vaporize it? Using a meth pipe?

I never smoke it. Plugging is my fave method.

Freebase can be converted to salt fairly easily or even just the freebase itself should be pluggable when dissolved in oil or something besides water. I have yet to validate the plugging of freebase. I'll have some news on that soon.

The Glass Vapor Genie is good for vaping. Meth pipes also work of course, but they can be a bit hard to control. They can burn easily. The Glass Vapor Genie will work much better.

@Leo Gura - If NN teks work for 5meo, then average joe shouldn't have a problem. According to my research, this is the case. Could be wrong. Just going off those who seem to be reputable chemists on the clearnet.