TheAvatarState

I Am - a poem by Rupert Spira

16 posts in this topic

Such a beautiful poem on nonduality :x

This is well worth your time, enjoy!

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

I feel bad to comment on my own post but... This is the best video I've seen all week! It's outstanding, and I feel like everyone should watch it, because it speaks to our true nature. "I Am" is authentic and accurate... Please consider giving it a listen. ?

Sent from my iEgo

Rupert Spira is clearly God-realized. I have known this for a long time. I recommend watching:

AH Almaas is great ?

@TheAvatarState Listening to the poem was quite meditative and Self-reflective. Thank you for sharing.

Edited by Natasha

12 hours ago, purerogue said:

Sad  poem. 

@purerogue I am the happiness within which all sadness is contained. 

Sent from my iEgo

so beautiful, I love him, I read that he was an artist before this, he made pottery with writing on it, and he said something like that he wanted to eliminate the pottery all together and create just with words, I wonder what he meant by that, maybe he meant poetry? but I think all of his guided meditations are poetry, I just want to listen to him all day

@isabel yeah, Rupert is a shining light. My best friend recently went to his 3-hour meeting on Nonduality in NYC, and said it balanced and centered him. 

From a certain perspective, every word ever spoken is God's poetry, just like every form is art. :)

Sent from my iEgo

3 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

From a certain perspective, every word ever spoken is God's poetry, just like every form is art. :)

that's beautiful, I want to live my life from that perspective

2 minutes ago, isabel said:

that's beautiful, I want to live my life from that perspective

It's a very powerful lens through which to view the world. I highly recommend it! But like with any new lens, you must practice looking through it in even the most mundane situations, that's where the real magic happens.

Everyone is born with a pair of eyes, but how many people really see?

Sent from my iEgo

44 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

It's a very powerful lens through which to view the world. I highly recommend it! But like with any new lens, you must practice looking through it in even the most mundane situations, that's where the real magic happens.

Everyone is born with a pair of eyes, but how many people really see?

yes! thank you

I'm not sure if Rupert is fully god realised.  Leo's insights go far deeper and bring up great fear because of this. When I listened to Rupert or Eckhart, there was no fear.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

I'm not sure if Rupert is fully god realised.  Leo's insights go far deeper and bring up great fear because of this. When I listened to Rupert or Eckhart, there was no fear.

Rupert and Eckhart both communicate at a more broad, simple level to not only attract an audience, but to be understood. It isn't their purpose to dive too deep into the metaphysics and scare people off. However, that doesn't mean they aren't fully God realized. To me, it just means full embodiment of enlightenment, which they have undoubtedly achieved. 

What you are talking about is something else. Leo's whole channel is the pursuit to speak about nonduality using language (dualistic) as accurately as possible. He does this so well that if you're not already God realized (full enlightenment) it will scare you. It gives you as close a taste as you can to Nondual consciousness, without having to do any work. That's why it's so invaluable, but also why Leo cannot have a big audience (he did in the early days, but not at this level). Actualized is for a rare breed of people willing to turn their old lives upside down. That doesn't mean Leo "understands" it better than Rupert or Eckhart, because it goes beyond language. 

Sent from my iEgo

I find it funny when people say God realization, listen, you do not realize God, you realize yourself. 

There is no God to realize.