Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flatworld Crusades

Fake eyelashes

8 posts in this topic

I thought a girly based topic was in order to balance the dominance of male oriented topics. 

So what do fake eyelashes have to do with enlightenment & awareness? In my opinion they are a great reminder of the world we live in & the practicalIties of being female (or male).  My daughter rocks up looking fabulous in her eyelashes & ive always thought how great they look, but going back to past experiences they are really tough to get on so I wrote them off. So getting over my judgement I placed on them I went to a cosmetics store & bought a pair. At home I read the instructions, trimmed them & got all my bits & pieces ready.  Called my daughter but no answer. I figured I'd persevere & today I got them out again, got a plan and stuck them on first time. Much happy with myself. 

The assumptions we make about life are often about things we know little about. I'm so happy I did this small thing for myself, because the lift around my eyes I was looking for. It only cost me $11 and a bit of preserving. 

Do we all rock fake eyelashes?

I think you are better off in the long term by paying $11 for healthy food or gym membership rather than fake eyelash.

Edited by CreamCat

On 11/05/2019 at 5:19 AM, Flatworld Crusades said:

Small things, small choices take us to whe we want to be

...fake?

:D

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 5/10/2019 at 11:13 PM, CreamCat said:

I think you are better off in the long term by paying $11 for healthy food or gym membership rather than fake eyelash.

Why are you assuming that she doesn't eat healthy food or that she doesn't have a gym membership because she decided to spend a relatively small amount of money on fake eyelashes? That's a weird assumption.

Also, why are you the police of what she should or shouldn't spend her money on? Is there anything that bad about buying false eyelashes?

If so, let me know, because I have a pair. If I don't get rid of them soon, I guess the rules are that I'll have to throw out all my food and cancel my gym membership. :D 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org