Ponder

You are who you are

5 posts in this topic

You are who you are, so just do whatever you want to do in the moment. It’s simple really. I know that it’s not that simple, because the unenlightened mind is befogged with delusion, so it’s not able to live authentically. Authentic living is what enlightenment is all about, however, I believe you can be enlightened yet still not living an 100% authentic life. Self-actualisation is the point you reach when you are living authentically. In my experience, I became enlightened about 2 or so weeks ago, and today when I woke up I had the epiphany that I think I am self-actualised as well. 

I’m by no means the first to self-actualise (Einstein for e.g was surely) in history or even in this present day. That being said, it’s extremely rare (maybe 1 in 1 million or so). Not trying to beat my own drum, I’m just relaying my direct experiences for you guys as they may be of help. Take it or leave it, it doesn’t phase me ;) 

Edited by Ponder

6 hours ago, Ponder said:

it doesn’t phase me

You mean

It doesn't faze me

@Dan502

I work at an Ethiopian coffee shop (it’s chill as ;)), but I have a strong vision of becoming the best writer and musician in the world. I also want to do pure chemistry at uni in the not too distant future. I’m only young (21). 

Thank you.

It's nice to hear that you've found work that you enjoy and that you have a compelling vision.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal